PDA

View Full Version : Bush Crime Family

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 04:39 PM
What a joke of a family. Remind anyone of Dukes of Hazard or Hee Haw?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-07-2004, 04:46 PM
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/shaking.gif whatever

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 05:01 PM
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/shaking.gif whatever
Wow, a three syllable word. That's good honey. And you're trying to understand politics too. Isn't that special.

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 05:03 PM
This is funnier

Jeanyus
10-07-2004, 05:04 PM
This is funnier
Now that was funny!

steelcomp
10-07-2004, 07:03 PM
This is funnier
My image of Kakamoto is the short guy...Michael "please kick me in the nuts, I like it" Moore. I've wondered if we haven't been visited by one and the same!
Is that you, fat boy? :D

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 07:07 PM
My image of Kakamoto is the short guy...Michael "please kick me in the nuts, I like it" Moore. I've wondered if we haven't been visited by one and the same!
Is that you, fat boy? :D
You may be on to something maybe that fat Marxist pig is lurking around the notoriously conservative boating sitesÂ…

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Wow, a three syllable word. That's good honey. And you're trying to understand politics too. Isn't that special.
This is probably the first post you ever read by me. Why would you try to even guess as to how educated or uneducated I am? Is it because I didn't think your post was funny? Don't we all "try" to understand politics? How many political science courses have you taken? You know, don't even bother answering, I won't believe you. You may have to take off your shoes to be able to count the amount I have taken, Mr. "Lawyer."
Just my way of saying, "Don't attempt to feel you know someone by their internet personality. You don't know anything about ANY of these people."
p.s. I'm not your honey

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2004, 10:27 PM
What a joke of a family. Remind anyone of Dukes of Hazard or Hee Haw?
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:f3iDinJ_WcoJ:www.d.umn.edu/~pete2358/pictures/warning%2520-%2520moron%2520posting.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:f3iDinJ_WcoJ:www.d.umn.edu/~pete2358/pictures/warning%2520-%2520moron%2520posting.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:f3iDinJ_WcoJ:www.d.umn.edu/~pete2358/pictures/warning%2520-%2520moron%2520posting.jpg

Brooski
10-07-2004, 10:45 PM
This is probably the first post you ever read by me. Why would you try to even guess as to how educated or uneducated I am? Is it because I didn't think your post was funny? Don't we all "try" to understand politics? How many political science courses have you taken? You know, don't even bother answering, I won't believe you. You may have to take off your shoes to be able to count the amount I have taken, Mr. "Lawyer."
Just my way of saying, "Don't attempt to feel you know someone by their internet personality. You don't know anything about ANY of these people."
p.s. I'm not your honey
Looks like a couple of bottles of Boones Farm is needed for calming purposes!

Back Forty
10-08-2004, 03:47 AM
A sexist too....
Good morning GAS PUMPER.

Dave C
10-08-2004, 07:36 AM
The Bush family (and Kerry's family for that matter), except for their wives, mean absolutely nothing in terms of this campaign.
Someone who demeans the extended family of either candidate is just mean and small minded and that is a sure sign that they CANNOT debate the issues.

Jeanyus
10-08-2004, 07:57 AM
I find it funny that people take something that some one said and the start spreading it around as facts.
The list of companies that conducted business with Hitler is a long one, after war was declared that all ended, now they want prople to beleive that crimanal acts were commited.
Fact a convicted felon cannot run for president. Bush was never convicted of a felony, DUI is not a felony, unless you are involved in an accident while drunk.
Fact, you do not get an honerable discharge if you are AWOL. George Bush has an honerable discharge.
The rest of the stuff on that website is pure bologna. What a joke.
Kakamouth you're going to have to come up with something better than that.
Something that is based on facts, with evidence to back it up, might gain you an ounce of credibility.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-08-2004, 07:57 AM
Looks like a couple of bottles of Boones Farm is needed for calming purposes!
Yeah! I think I'll pull out my Dukes of Hazzard DVDs and have some Boone's Farm! Thanks for the idea Roger! :D

OGShocker
10-08-2004, 09:34 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: What a joke of a family. Remind anyone of Dukes of Hazard or Hee Haw?
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

HighRoller
10-08-2004, 09:49 AM
But, of course, he would tell you that the Clinton and Kerry families are full of virtue. Obviously this stooge gets his news from objective sources like Kitty Kelly and Dan Rather.

Brooski
10-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Yeah! I think I'll pull out my Dukes of Hazzard DVDs and have some Boone's Farm! Thanks for the idea Roger! :D
You are welcome, Daisy!