PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Explain Pasties To---

dirty old man
04-13-2006, 08:11 AM
Taking the grandkids (8, 10 & 14) to Desert Heat Poker Run and few days of boating, but the kids mother has a problem with the Pastie's at Havasu. How do I explain it to the kids, not that theres anything wrong with that
Some of you pastie wearers must have an answer
I'll be the old fool stareing at you by the way

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-13-2006, 08:14 AM
Just say its a new style bikini with minimal tan lines. :rollside:

Cheap Thrills
04-13-2006, 08:15 AM
Sunscreen. They dont wat to fry their bolognas.
C.T. :wink:

NOTALENT
04-13-2006, 08:15 AM
It get's to hot out there for the women to wear a top....??? :crossx:
When I have children it's just going to be the truth....It's natural...we were born naked..there is nothing wrong with it. Just my 2 cents.

OGShocker
04-13-2006, 08:17 AM
If your GK's were 18, I would tell them to lick around the edges...
Steamboat is a much more family friendly area...

Jbb
04-13-2006, 08:19 AM
Small world... :p
That very question was the subject of Browns Doctorial Thesis.. :p

moneypit
04-13-2006, 08:19 AM
You explain it the same way my grandpa explained it to me in the seventies at Copper Canyon. Thats when all the hippie chicks would jump off the rock naked. Grandpa said: "that those are naked women, get me my Martini". I saw boobs all the time when I was there. Lets just say that its good Gay prevention. :D :D

kanedog
04-13-2006, 08:22 AM
Get the mom to come along with a shovel to dig a hole in the sand so she can put the kids heads in the sand. That way, when they see boobs when they are older, they will go crazy and stalk the girl, galk with tongue hanging out, stare, hit their friends on the arm and make some rude comment out loud, and it will also affect them mentally for the rest of their life.life is great.

River918
04-13-2006, 08:28 AM
What are these "Pasties" things?....Everyone seems to be talking about them, but I haven't seen any...

FREIND OF AA AND TA
04-13-2006, 08:37 AM
My kids have seen them so much that it's nothing to them now. Explain to them it's not fair that boy's get to be naked and the girls not. If they ask why they cover their nipples tel them they have sensitive nipples and dont want to burn them and the tan lines are like jewlery. My 9 year old is getting it now but oh well. He needs to learn. Tell the mom you will try to stay away from it and go to Moabi and not the sand bar. The little ones dont pay much attention anyways.
Edit, Just noticed the ages, You are screwed, Just tell them this is where and how you met Grandma. LOL

Havasu_Dreamin
04-13-2006, 08:38 AM
Tell them that the pasties keep the taps cold and protected from the sun. :crossx:

dirty old man
04-13-2006, 08:46 AM
Some of you are not taking this seriously! Its the grandkids mother I'm having problems with. She wasn't raised this way. Not that theres anything wrong with that

callbob4homes
04-13-2006, 08:52 AM
you just answered your own question

Havasu_Dreamin
04-13-2006, 08:55 AM
Some of you are not taking this seriously! Its the grandkids mother I'm having problems with. She wasn't raised this way. Not that theres anything wrong with that
I'm sorry, I didn't think we were restricted from smarta$$ comments here on HB. :rolleyes:
Tell her that it is freedom of expression. That the woman that are wearing pasties are not breaking any law. While she may not approve of them simply looking at them will not turn her kids into raging sex fiends or hookers.

Kilrtoy
04-13-2006, 08:56 AM
I guess that would depends on how they were raised......
The kids always see the wife naked and think nothing of it.
When we do see naked people at the river we never make an issue out of it... The occassional time the kids see this by accident, they dont even blink due to the fact we have never made it out to be an issue...

OnlyMoney
04-13-2006, 08:56 AM
I wear them all the time with my friends. We are always with a 6yo boy and a 3yo girl. The boy still tells me I'm going to go to jail :rollside: , but their mom tells them it's just a strapless bathing suit. It's not illegal and most of the suits they will see barely cover as much. It's not like they have tassles on them or anything. :p

Kilrtoy
04-13-2006, 08:59 AM
I wear them all the time with my friends. We are always with a 6yo boy and a 3yo girl. The boy still tells me I'm going to go to jail :rollside: , but their mom tells them it's just a strapless bathing suit. It's not illegal and most of the suits they will see barely cover as much. It's not like they have tassles on them or anything. :p
I dont beleive you.
POST SOME PICS GIRL

dirty old man
04-13-2006, 09:00 AM
WHAT? No tassles?

OnlyMoney
04-13-2006, 09:01 AM
I dont beleive you.
POST SOME PICS GIRL We'll be on the water tomorrow and, like I said, I brought extras!!!!!! :rollside: And, I don't have any, except the one that Chris is bogarting in his office. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
04-13-2006, 09:04 AM
We'll be on the water tomorrow and, like I said, I brought extras!!!!!! :rollside: And, I don't have any, except the one that Chris is bogarting in his office. :rolleyes:
We will be in the channel, I want to see, of course for ***boat online verification purposes only...

canuck1
04-13-2006, 09:07 AM
Taking the grandkids (8, 10 & 14) to Desert Heat Poker Run and few days of boating, but the kids mother has a problem with the Pastie's at Havasu. How do I explain it to the kids, not that theres anything wrong with that
Some of you pastie wearers must have an answer
I'll be the old fool stareing at you by the way
If she doesn't like pasties what would she think of the rest of the world where topless is the norm not the exception like here in prudish North America.

OnlyMoney
04-13-2006, 09:07 AM
We will be in the channel, I want to see, of course for ***boat online verification purposes only... Normally they are saved for the sandbar, BUT if the Mr. says I can, I will. :rollside: Don't want to piss him off by showing off the assets he paid for. Bring your DIGITAL camera so you can post the pics..after my verification of course. :crossx:
Now, stop jacking this guys thread!!! :) :boxed:

Kilrtoy
04-13-2006, 09:09 AM
Normally they are saved for the sandbar, BUT if the Mr. says I can, I will. :rollside: Don't want to piss him off by showing off the assets he paid for. Bring your DIGITAL camera so you can post the pics..after my verification of course. :crossx:
Now, stop jacking this guys thread!!! :) :boxed:
DAMN show th eworld what was purchased :rollside:
About the thread, its the human body, nothing to be ashamed of.

2Driver
04-13-2006, 09:14 AM
What are these "Pasties" things?....Everyone seems to be talking about them, but I haven't seen any...
River918
Heck with the pasties your avatar is quite nice! Take the shot yourself?

Dribble
04-13-2006, 09:15 AM
I would think that somone with your screen name would have that covered.

AZJD
04-13-2006, 09:46 AM
Little Jake didn't seem to have a problem with em' look closely!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/DSC02474.jpg

dirty old man
04-13-2006, 10:01 AM
Heres one DOM who will looking for a blue/white Sunseeker at Sandy, Wishing Well, Hallett Beach, etc, etc, etc
38TG

OnlyMoney
04-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Heres one DOM who will looking for a blue/white Sunseeker at Sandy, Wishing Well, Hallett Beach, etc, etc, etc
38TG
The Sunseeker will be out next weekend (21/22). See you there with pasties on!!

Big Warlock
04-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Post a pic of the GK Mom and we'll give additional advice......... :crossx:

Jordy
04-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Post a pic of the GK Mom and we'll give additional advice......... :crossx:
Good point. There could be a reason why she doesn't like them... :idea: :idea:

dirty old man
04-13-2006, 10:47 AM
They're a little bit christian for this, not thats theres anything wrong with that

Froggystyle
04-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Explain it like I do... Our generation never landed on the moon. Our big contribution to the world was the pastie. I'll take it. :D

91nordic29
04-13-2006, 11:31 AM
When we do see naked people at the river we never make an issue out of it... The occassional time the kids see this by accident, they dont even blink due to the fact we have never made it out to be an issue...
this is the way to hadle it. dont make an issue. what does the mother say if her kids see someone breast - feeding?
it is true that most bikinis cover the same amount.
"OH MY GAWD! did you see that girl? she has no bikini straps!!!"lol :rolleyes:

AZJD
04-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Or just tell them it's an adult thing....you wouldn't understand!

lucky
04-13-2006, 11:55 AM
millk spoils when not in a covered contrainer :rolleyes:

burtandnancy
04-13-2006, 12:05 PM
My daughter in law won't even let her son (12) take any of my ***boats home because they have bikini clad girls. Whats the world coming to...

91nordic29
04-13-2006, 12:10 PM
as for the christian thing, this is how the good lord made us.

Froggystyle
04-13-2006, 01:12 PM
My daughter in law won't even let her son (12) take any of my ***boats home because they have bikini clad girls. Whats the world coming to...
At 12 I was "making it happen" with the JC Penny lingerie insert in the newspaper. I didn't need a Hot Boat magazine for that...
What a ripoff. I would sneak them into his backpack for him...
Wait... ***boat has a magazine? :D

Kahuna
04-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Boobs are evil and we must lay-on-hands to get the evil spirits out!! I did not see enough boobs as a child so I must make up for it now!! Now bring on the dancing girls!!!
Tell them that the boob are jewish and they are just wearing little yamakas! :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2006, 02:11 PM
Since the women are into pasties...
...I think I'll go with the (Red Hot Chili Peppers) "sock" look this year.
:supp:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2006, 02:15 PM
are pasties actually much different then a string bikini without the straps.
I just told my kids they were bathing suit tops without the strings. it's like the bras that are self addhesive. :p :p

River918
04-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Since the women are into pasties...
...I think I'll go with the (Red Hot Chili Peppers) "sock" look this year.
:supp:
That would be a good look....I think DRMCAT has tried it before...

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2006, 02:21 PM
That would be a good look....I think DRMCAT has tried it before...
Hmmmmmm.... :idea:
My feet are size 13...
...I think I'm gonna need some bigger socks.
:D

burtandnancy
04-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Froggy, by coincedence, daughter in law and grandson just showed up, so being the evil one I am, I slipped two issues of HB into the stack of magazines he took home, and told him not to tell. I expect a phone call shortly...

Froggystyle
04-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Froggy, by coincedence, daughter in law and grandson just showed up, so being the evil one I am, I slipped two issues of HB into the stack of magazines he took home, and told him not to tell. I expect a phone call shortly...
You just jumped two notches in my book... and you were already up there pretty far... ;)

86 catalina
04-13-2006, 06:35 PM
If i was hanging out with a chick that had a problem with other girls wearing pasties,either she is not to much to look at herself and is very jealous or she is just plain and simple an old stick in the mud>>>>>>>>>>>either way i would dump the broad...or tell her to not worry what everyone else has going on>>>If they were bad they would be illegal...P.s is this person a cop? sound like it....they always like to worry about everyone else's business...tell the kids the truth they know more than we think they do> if you lie or make up some cheezy story they will know ....honesty is the best policy

Roxysnow
04-13-2006, 06:44 PM
If i was hanging out with a chick that had a problem with other girls wearing pasties,either she is not to much to look at herself and is very jealous or she is just plain and simple an old stick in the mud>>>>>>>>>>>either way i would dump the broad...or tell her to not worry what everyone else has going on>>>If they were bad they would be illegal...P.s is this person a cop? sound like it....they always like to worry about everyone else's business...tell the kids the truth they know more than we think they do> if you lie or make up some cheezy story they will know ....honesty is the best policy
Couldn't agree more!

MAINEVENT
04-14-2006, 07:30 AM
If they dont ask dont explain... But let me get this straight your trying to explain to the kids or the kids mother????

RAMROD
04-14-2006, 07:59 AM
I AM UP FOR ADOPTION! :crossx:

Tom Brown
04-14-2006, 08:25 AM
Its the grandkids mother I'm having problems with. She wasn't raised this way. Not that theres anything wrong with that
I'm sure you will respect the mother's wishes and try to stay away from the crazier areas.
I don't understand why some people are so uptight about nudity. Children don't know to be uptight unless they learn it from adults. I'd down play it if you should happen across that type of thing.

Tom Brown
04-14-2006, 08:27 AM
They're a little bit christian for this, not thats theres anything wrong with that
When you see a great set of tits, be sure to say, "Praise God!".