PDA

View Full Version : Hey MOFO Playa/Playa

locogringo
10-11-2004, 08:37 PM
sorry...fenda-fenda/rubrail/buoy-buoy...LOL
Uh, in case you were wondering, that was me who honked at you guys when you were on Rice Road (Blk Yukon XL) and the shaved head freak we yelled you down when you were going through the channel on Sunday.
You gave me the "What is up dude" wave but I know as soon as you turned around you wondered who the F I was.
Just clearing it up.
Later.

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 08:40 PM
His name is BOUY BOUY now,
just ask him

DryHeatOnly
10-11-2004, 08:45 PM
I thought it was FendaFenda :D ;)

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 08:47 PM
maybe
RR
Rub Rail

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Well it was nice "hanging" out with him this weekend. :wink:

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 08:53 PM
Well it was nice "hanging" out with him this weekend. :wink:
YEP HANGING WAS THE KEY WORD

locogringo
10-11-2004, 08:56 PM
okay, I did some editing! that should cover my ass...

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 08:57 PM
I think he should come to the Halloween party with cleats stuck all over him. :D

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 08:59 PM
I think he should come to the Halloween party with cleats stuck all over him. :D
THAT IS TOO FUNNY,
I almost pee'd on myself.....

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 09:05 PM
THAT IS TOO FUNNY,
I almost pee'd on myself.....
Or we paint him red and put a big rubber eye on top of his head with a dock line attached. Then we could have Mel shove him into the wall. That would work too. :D

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Or we paint him red and put a big rubber eye on top of his head with a dock line attached. Then we could have Mel shove him into the wall. That would work too. :D
He already tried to shove him into a wall saturday night

PlyaPlya22
10-11-2004, 10:19 PM
You guys are funny. I won't mention how he hit the dock full throttle in reverse on Sunday and tried to dump me in the drink again. This time I had witnesses :D

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 10:20 PM
You guys are funny. I won't mention how he hit the dock full throttle in reverse on Sunday and tried to dump me in the drink again. This time I had witnesses :D
Hey dont be diming FRENCHIE out on Phat matts boat

PlyaPlya22
10-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Hey dont be diming FRENCHIE out on Phat matts boat
That's a different story

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 10:50 PM
You know why he didnt know how to drive it , It was a CUMmander and everything was in SPANISH

Havasu Hangin'
10-12-2004, 03:47 AM
Yeah, I saw the best side of the Great Pumpkin on Saturday night... :supp:
Kilr...thanks for coming over and giving me radar detector lessons. :cool:

FRENCHIE
10-12-2004, 04:47 AM
You know why he didnt know how to drive it , It was a CUMmander and everything was in SPANISH
exactly it!!!! :p

Kilrtoy
10-12-2004, 03:33 PM
I also learned from you as I passed you on the 40 heading towards havasu on sunday, and I was only going 50MPH, Damn you drive slow..... :supp:

Havasu Hangin'
10-12-2004, 03:50 PM
I also learned from you as I passed you on the 40 heading towards havasu on sunday, and I was only going 50MPH, Damn you drive slow..... :supp:
Hey..I'm getting old. I thought I'd fit in with the snowbirds (I also put my blinker on the whole way). :hammerhea
Also, the Tugboat is heavy....

DryHeatOnly
10-12-2004, 03:58 PM
HH...I know I saw your big Cig on the water as we were getting underway. I saw it tied up that night at the docks too. I read posts of people hanging out with you. I walked the whole beach in the late afternoon. I even saw some picts of you and your wife. Yet, you still elude me. Did you make it over to ***boat Hotel?
Oh well...next time.

Phat Matt
10-12-2004, 04:03 PM
For some reason "rey de sofá caliente" just doesn't do it for me. :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-12-2004, 04:09 PM
HH...I know I saw your big Cig on the water as we were getting underway. I saw it tied up that night at the docks too. I read posts of people hanging out with you. I walked the whole beach in the late afternoon. I even saw some picts of you and your wife. Yet, you still elude me. Did you make it over to ***boat Hotel?
Oh well...next time.
Yeah...I was around. I took off on the run, and soon realized that I had put the carb linkage on wrong on my port engine. I cruised to Cottonwood, but I turned around to see if I could find an allen wrench to fix it.
Instead, I found a beach and tried to do some more damage to my liver. After I put it back in the slip, I rode with Rivercrazy over to the beach, and ended up stumbling around the motel later on in the evening.
I guess I am better at lurking than post whoring (in real life, too).
They told me I had fun... :hammerhea

BoatFloating
10-12-2004, 04:13 PM
How come nobody got a picture of Bouy Bouy trying to hang his unit??? :220v:

PlyaPlya22
10-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Shit, it was so damn dark you wouldn't of seen me anyway....If it wasn't for the girls SYA would of left my azz a hangin :D :jawdrop:

BoatFloating
10-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Shit, it was so damn dark you wouldn't of seen me anyway....If it wasn't for the girls SYA would of left my azz a hangin :D :jawdrop:
Man that ain't right. I bet if it was Miguel they wouldn't of said anything.... :p