PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Jackass is coming

spectratoad
10-12-2004, 07:14 AM
Tomorrow that jackass micheal moore is going to be at our university. The administration is taking a rash of $hit for this one. Last I heard this morning was that he charged $33k for his appearance.
People just don't understand that he is fully entitled to his opinion but to use taxpayer funds to pay this moron to spout his trash is out of line. I do believe that this will be remembered when the alumni are asked for more donations.

Cas
10-12-2004, 07:25 AM
isn't throwing tomatoes freedom of choice? :D

spectratoad
10-12-2004, 07:48 AM
I could think of much better things to throw square in the middle of this traitors forhead but threats of bodily harm could get a person in trouble if they were to do that.
Bad part about being in the military. I want to drowned people that don't use their freedom of speech responsibly yet I would die to ensure they keep this right that they misuse so often. GGGRRRRR :mad:

kahanamoko
10-13-2004, 12:06 AM
Tough talk over the internet. I'll be looking for the report in the news that you threw ANYTHING at Moore. If not, you're just like so many other blowhards on this site.

dwci97
10-13-2004, 02:47 AM
kahanamoko you are one of if not the biggest blowhard on this site. :eat:

steelcomp
10-13-2004, 05:54 AM
kahanamoko you are one of if not the biggest blowhard on this site. :eat:
No, THE BIGGEST!! And he works at it!

steelcomp
10-13-2004, 05:57 AM
Sean Hannity keeps chalanging MM to a debate, and has called him every FCC allowed name in the book, and MM won't touch it with a ten foot pole!!!
POS chickenshit. Kinda like Kakamoko. Big mouth, big ego, little peepee.

Jordy
10-13-2004, 06:46 AM
He was just in Tucson earlier this week. Something like $27K appearance. I believe it was Hannity who suggested he donate his appearance fee to Native American scholarships at the school. MM was aksed about his feelings on this on the news and responded something to the effect of "Leave it to a right winger to suggest taking care of the Native American students" and then he changed the subject. Leave it to a jerkoff like MM to dodge the question totally. I wish the interviewer would have hammered him on it, but we know that won't happen. :idea:

spectratoad
10-13-2004, 09:15 AM
Hey moko, Yes that is talk you see because unlike you liberal fags who like to talk freedom of speech and then deny it to everyone who is against you I actually enforce it. That is why I never have to try to decide what to wear everyday. It is always the same camoflauge BDU's.
I do consider some piece of shit that stands up on my dime and says that basically terrorism is not real and is only something that the current administration dreamed up a traitor that is turning our citizens against the troops and eachother. His crap that spews from his piehole puts my family and my country in danger.
Under the rules that I follow a traitorous person can be penalized with death. While I personally don't wish death upon him because he does have the right to his rhetoric I do find it appalling that he:
1- Charges the already struggling students to see and hear his filth.
2- Uses a taxpayer funded building and also gets paid by the colleges out of taxpayer dollars.
I wouldn't have as much of a problem if there were someone there to represent the other side of the people. You know like the Presidential debates that are being hosted at several colleges.

CrazyHippy
10-13-2004, 02:08 PM
The debates are not being attended by students though.. my lil bro goes to ASU (debates to be held there tonight) and he wants to go, but if you aren't one of 30 senior journalism students, you cant go :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
BJH :(

eliminatedsprinter
10-13-2004, 03:55 PM
The idea of M.M. speaking at a college or university is stupid and annoying. The idea of him getting paid for it, is over the top and an abuse of public funds. I'm all for free speech, but this is paid speech. Unless he is speaking about cinamatography (and even then there are plenty of much better qualified speakers around) to the film dept, it is a clear mismanagement of funds.

AZKC
10-13-2004, 04:17 PM
Mr Moore had a crowd of 15000 here in town and it went pretty good for us bleeding heart liberals. :D Now upstate it might not have gone quite as well :hammer2:

Back Forty
10-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Hey Kakngrease, tell your Girlfriend to stop sending me pics of her in your bed...
http://www.2dorks.com/gallery/drunk/drunk6.jpg
P.S. Is she some kind of football player...? :confused: :jawdrop:

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Sean Hannity keeps chalanging MM to a debate, and has called him every FCC allowed name in the book, and MM won't touch it with a ten foot pole!!!
POS chickenshit. Kinda like Kakamoko. Big mouth, big ego, little peepee.
Where? On Hannity's show where he sets the rules and cuts people off when they disagree with him?

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 12:48 PM
He was just in Tucson earlier this week. Something like $27K appearance. I believe it was Hannity who suggested he donate his appearance fee to Native American scholarships at the school. MM was aksed about his feelings on this on the news and responded something to the effect of "Leave it to a right winger to suggest taking care of the Native American students" and then he changed the subject. Leave it to a jerkoff like MM to dodge the question totally. I wish the interviewer would have hammered him on it, but we know that won't happen. :idea:
I wonder. Did Hannity volunteer to surrender $27K of his own money too? Then I'd be a little impressed.

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 02:43 PM
It's dirty Money anyway from the I hate America Mooreon.

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 04:35 PM
Why don't you save your energy here RUMP RANGER (Steve1) and visit a site for 5-12 year olds where your level of humor and insults are likely to actually elicit a laugh?

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 08:02 PM
Why don't you save your energy here RUMP RANGER (Steve1) and visit a site for 5-12 year olds where your level of humor and insults are likely to actually elicit a laugh?
Why is that where you hang out Kookmolester??