PDA

View Full Version : cute little funnies (not meant to offend)

MsDrmr
10-13-2004, 01:14 PM
A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun.
She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door she finds him in the arms of a redhead.
Well, the blonde is really angry.
She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief.
She takes the gun and puts it to her head.
The boyfriend yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!"
The blonde replies, "Shut up, you're next
What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?
"Is it mine?"
Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house ransacked and burglarized.
She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime.
The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby was the first to respond.
As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps.
Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen.
I call the police for help, and what do they do?
They send me a BLIND policeman.

slowinhavasuskid
10-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Those are some of the funniest ones i have heard in a while! :)

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 01:45 PM
Those are some of the funniest ones i have heard in a while! :)
Won't dad let you come to Havasu Barneys site girl?.......( . )( . ).... :D

slowinhavasuskid
10-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Won't dad let you come to Havasu Barneys site girl?.......( . )( . ).... :D
Well since I am 18 I can do what I want to right???? :devil:

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 01:50 PM
Ya, okay Katie! Did I meet you when I was down there, its all a blur :D .......( . )( . ).......

Ziggy
10-13-2004, 01:51 PM
Pickup truck driving down the road with several blondes in the bed of the truck. A dog runs out in front of the truck and the driver veers to miss the dog but goes off the road into a lake.
All the blondes in the truck bed perrished because they couldn't get out of the truck bed...they couldn't figure out how to get the tailgate open :squiggle:

Havasu_Dreamin
10-13-2004, 01:54 PM
Hmmm, how about we ask him that this weekend? LMAO

slowinhavasuskid
10-13-2004, 01:58 PM
Hmmm, how about we ask him that this weekend? LMAO
You know that I do what I want. and if he has anything to say about it I end up getting my way anyway!! I always get what I want! :yuk:

MsDrmr
10-13-2004, 02:22 PM
Pickup truck driving down the road with several blondes in the bed of the truck. A dog runs out in front of the truck and the driver veers to miss the dog but goes off the road into a lake.
All the blondes in the truck bed perrished because they couldn't get out of the truck bed...they couldn't figure out how to get the tailgate open :squiggle:
Oh man thats funny!!! thanks for sharing :smile:

slowinhavasuskid
10-13-2004, 02:33 PM
Ya, okay Katie! Did I meet you when I was down there, its all a blur :D .......( . )( . ).......
yes we did meet :shift: