>>home
>> >to see my loved ones so I was focused on my issues and just felt like
>> >standing up and yelling for some of these clowns to get their act
>>together.
>> >
>> >
>> >I knew I couldn't say a word so I just thumbed thru the "Sky Mall"
>>magazine
>> >from the seat pocket in front of me.
>> >You know it's really getting rough when you resort to the over priced,
>> >useless sky mall crap to break the monotony.
>> >With everyone finally seated, we just sat there with the cabin door open
>> >and no one in any hurry to get us going although we were well past the
>> >scheduled take off time.
>> >No wonder the airline industry is in trouble I told myself.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >Just then, the attendant came on the intercom to inform us all that we
>>were
>> >being delayed.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The entire plane let out a collective groan
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >She resumed speaking to say "We are holding the aircraft for some very
>> >special people who are on their way to the plane and the delay shouldn't
>>be
>> >more than 5 minutes.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The word came after waiting six times as long as we were promised that I
>> >was finally going to be on my way home.
>> >
>> >
>> >Why the hoopla over "these" folks?
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I was expecting some celebrity or sport figure to be the reason for the
>> >hold up ..
>> >
>> >
>> >Just get their butts in a seat and let's hit the gas I thought.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The attendant came back on the speaker to announce in a loud and excited
>> >voice that we were being joined by several U.S. Marines returning home
>>from
>> >Iraq !!!
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >Just as they walked on board, the entire plane erupted into applause.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The men were a bit taken by surprise by the 340 people cheering for them
>>as
>> >they searched for their seats.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >They were having their hands shook and touched by almost everyone who
>> >was
>> >within an arm's distance of them as they passed down the aisle. One
>>elderly
>> >woman kissed the hand of one of the Marines as he passed by her.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The applause, whistles and cheering didn't stop for a long time.
>> >
>> >
>> >When we were finally airborne, I was not the only civilian checking his
>> >conscience as to the delays in "me" getting home, finding my easy chair,
>>a
>> >cold beverage and the remote in my hand.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >These men had done for all of us and I had been complaining silently
>>about
>> >"me" and "my" issues I took for granted the everyday freedoms I enjoy
>> >and
>> >the conveniences of the American way of life.
>> >
>> >
>> >I took for granted that others had paid the price for my ability to moan
>> >and complain about a few minutes delay to "me" while those Heroes were
>> >going home to their loved ones.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I attempted to get my selfish outlook back in order and minutes before
>> >we
>> >landed, I suggested to the attendant that she announce over the speaker
>> >a
>> >request for everyone to remain in their seats until our heroes were
>>allowed
>> >to gather their things and be first off the plane.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The cheers and applause continued until the last Marine stepped off and
>>we
>> >all rose to go about our too often taken for granted everyday freedoms.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I felt proud of them.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I felt it an honor and a privilege to be among the first to welcome them
>> >home and say "Thank You for a job well done."
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I vowed that I will never forget that flight nor the lesson learned. I
>> >can't say it enough, THANK YOU to those Veterans and active servicemen
>>and
>> >women who may read this and a prayer for those who cannot because they
>>are
>> >no longer with us.
>> >
>> >
>> >GOD BLESSAMERICA!
>> >
>> >WELCOME HOME! AND THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!!!
>> >
>> >
>> >This is a ribbon for soldiers fighting in Iraq.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >Pass it on to everyone and pray.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >Something good will happen to you tonight at 9:11 PM.
>> >
>> >This is not a joke . Someone will either call you or will talk to you
>> >online and say that they love you.
>> >
>> >Do not break this chain. Send this to as many people as you can in the
>>next
>> >15 minutes.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >>>>GO
>>
/img]

Phat Matt
04-13-2006, 02:26 PM
This is the part the ruins it.
>> >
>> >
>>next
>> >15 minutes.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >>>>GO

FHI-prez
04-13-2006, 04:25 PM
The "hero" crap ruins it for me. I do appreciate that people join the military and serve our country, but that doesn't make them heroes. You can't enlist and instantly become a hero. As far as I'm concerned it takes away from the extreme few that jump on a grenade to save a fellow soldier. Or jump into a burning downed helicopter to save someone. Most heroes don't walk on to a plane and come home, most of them are in coffins. You can appreciate a soldier without raising them to hero status, I've seen it done. Some of these hypocrite people in the media and in the govt are the same ones that spit on the "heroes" coming home from Vietnam.
Keep in mind a lot of these kids coming home still light their farts when they get really drunk, and not a single one of them thinks they are a hero.
Oh well, I guess it's better than spitting on them. When the soldiers came back from Vietnam they were greeted with signs in peoples yards like: "Dogs and sailors keep off the grass!" This fukking country lives and breathes off of the piece of shite media. They want us to treat them like heroes, we do, and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. They want us to spit on them, we do, and feel all warm and fuzzy inside like we just saved a little gook's life or something.
I have two great friends that are now home from Iraq, both of them are pretty clear when they say there is nothing heroic going on over there. And contrary to popular belief, they aren't defending this country, they are just stirring up shit in another country all in the name of democracy.
Ask any soldier worth his salt and he'll tell you, if we want to right some of the world's biggest wrongs, they are needed in africa, not in the middle east.
Think about this before we heroize our soldiers right into fukking IRAN!

MagicMtnDan
04-13-2006, 04:31 PM
The "hero" crap ruins it for me. I do appreciate that people join the military and serve our country, but that doesn't make them heroes. You can't enlist and instantly become a hero. As far as I'm concerned it takes away from the extreme few that jump on a grenade to save a fellow soldier. Or jump into a burning downed helicopter to save someone. Most heroes don't walk on to a plane and come home, most of them are in coffins. You can appreciate a soldier without raising them to hero status, I've seen it done. Some of these hypocrite people in the media and in the govt are the same ones that spit on the "heroes" coming home from Vietnam.
Keep in mind a lot of these kids coming home still light their farts when they get really drunk, and not a single one of them thinks they are a hero.
Oh well, I guess it's better than spitting on them. When the soldiers came back from Vietnam they were greeted with signs in peoples yards like: "Dogs and sailors keep off the grass!" This fukking country lives and breathes off of the piece of shite media. They want us to treat them like heroes, we do, and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. They want us to spit on them, we do, and feel all warm and fuzzy inside like we just saved a little gook's life or something.
I have two great friends that are now home from Iraq, both of them are pretty clear when they say there is nothing heroic going on over there. And contrary to popular belief, they aren't defending this country, they are just stirring up shit in another country all in the name of democracy.
Ask any soldier worth his salt and he'll tell you, if we want to right some of the world's biggest wrongs, they are needed in africa, not in the middle east.
You're wrong (and probably a moron too).
Heroes come in all shapes and sizes and deeds. ENLISTING in the military to serve this country is a tradition that goes back to before this was the USA. Enlisting means risking your life whether it's in combat or not.
I have no problem with them being called heroes. But I do have a problem with what you said (you said your friends said it), "there is nothing heroic going on over there." Of course there is you moron! Soldiers are dying doing following their orders. They're flying helicopters, planes, walking on patrol, responding to fellow soldiers who need their aid, etc. They're risking their lives and some are getting injured and dying.
Just because you don't support the war in Iraq doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. Next time you go to say something stupid please turn off the computer and...
http://www.iplexingtonplant.org/head-up-ass.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Heroes come in all shapes and sizes and deeds. ENLISTING in the military to serve this country is a tradition that goes back to before this was the USA. Enlisting means risking your life whether it's in combat or not.
I have no problem with them being called heroes. But I do have a problem with what you said (you said your friends said it), "there is nothing heroic going on over there." Of course there is you moron! Soldiers are dying doing following their orders. They're flying helicopters, planes, walking on patrol, responding to fellow soldiers who need their aid, etc. They're risking their lives and some are getting injured and dying.
Just because you don't support the war in Iraq doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. Next time you go to say something stupid please turn off the computer and...
agree 100%
:)

Roaddogg 4040
04-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Dan & Mrs. V
I agree also. I might be a little swayed in my opinion since my son is an A-10 Pilot but I agree just the same...
Steve

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Dan & Mrs. V
I agree also. I might be a little swayed in my opinion since my son is an A-10 Pilot but I agree just the same...
Steve
wow. that is great. is he over seas as we speak?

FHI-prez
04-13-2006, 10:08 PM
I wish you were right, but I'm afraid I'm much closer than you. That's not to say that nothing heroic goes on over there, it's just to say enlisting does not make you a hero, deeds under diress do.
I'm sure you are completely incapable of rational thought, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here. I think if you are honest, you might see my point just a bit. I wouldn't expect or want for you to agree with me fully, but as quickly as you brought out the internet name callin, I won't hold my breath..............ask yourself, if orders came down that stated that any and every soldier that wanted to, no reprisals, no questions asked, could LEAVE Iraq and never come back, how many soldiers do you think would stay? Not only leave Iraq, but have the posting of their choice! I think we'd have a bunch of "heroes" giving the Iraqi's the finger and headin out of town.
You said it yourself, they are following orders.
You want a hero? You don't have to look oversees. Look at the teachers teaching troubled kids in our big cities.
Or just keep watching the news, they'll be sure to tell you how to think.
Oh BTW I am for the war in Iraq. However, that doesn't mean war should be glorified. It's war, you don't have a clue. We've lost what? 3000 soldiers? We've killed what? 50,000-100,000 soldiers and a few women and children. It's war, shit happens, but there is no honor fighting a country that never had a chance. Never in the history of warfare has it been possible for a country to invade, occupy, and overthrow a sovereign nation and only lose 3000 men in the process. I just hope we never get into a real war, this pussified country would be in trouble. I guess that's not likely tho, we should be speaking spanish and exporting burritos pretty soon anyway.
Tell me what the news says, that way I know how to think as well.

MagicMtnDan
04-14-2006, 03:53 AM
OK, you've just PROVEN it, you are a moron.
1. "If orders came down that stated that any and every soldier that wanted to, no reprisals, no questions asked, could LEAVE Iraq and never come back, how many soldiers do you think would stay? Not only leave Iraq, but have the posting of their choice! I think we'd have a bunch of "heroes" giving the Iraqi's the finger and headin out of town."
What kind of moronic statement is that?! Sure, let's ask all the soldiers if they WANT to be in Iraq. I've got an idea, let's ask them if they want to be living in a nice house on the beach in Hawaii. And let's ask them if they want a beautiful native Hawaiian girl to be their full time maid. How about if you ask them if they want to have a house full of them? :rolleyes:
While you're at it, ask the Vietnam Vets if they WANTED to be in Vietnam fighting. Then ask the Korean War Vets if they wanted to be in Korea fighting. And you can even ask the WWII Vets if they wanted to storm the beaches on D-Day. :220v: WTF is your point genius?!
2. "You want a hero? You don't have to look oversees. Look at the teachers teaching troubled kids in our big cities."
You have got to be kidding! :220v: Teachers are great and I'm glad they do what they do for the very low pay they get. BUT you're telling us that they're heroes while in your last post you said the soliders in Irag ARE NOT HEROES! You're nuts!
3. "We've lost what? 3000 soldiers?"
Try getting your facts straight. We've lost under 2400. Yeah, you were "close" - you were only off by 25%.
4. "There is no honor fighting a country that never had a chance."
Really? We've freed 26,000,000 people in a war that lasted what, 3 weeks! There is no honor in that? Says who? Oh, you.
5. "I just hope we never get into a real war, this pussified country would be in trouble."
Well, I almost agree with you on this one. But this country has been down this road numerous times before. How about the years before the US entered WWII? I'm sure this country was pretty well, as you put it, "pussified then." After they attacked Pearl Harbor, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander of the Japanese Fleet, is reported to have said: "I fear we have awoken a sleeping giant." There is hope for this country even with all its problems. It's still the brightest beacon of light - a light of freedom - in this sometimes dark world.
I won't tell you what to think but it looks to me like you're a glass-is-really-empty kind of guy. Just don't offer a drink from that to our soldiers!

v-drive
04-14-2006, 04:24 AM
this guy is a ZERO! Every person that serves there is a hero in my opinion.
v-drive

FHI-prez
04-14-2006, 05:18 AM
this guy is a ZERO! Every person that serves there is a hero in my opinion.
v-drive
That's just brilliant, maybe we should give every person that serves a purple heart, a bronze star, and a silver star.
How old are you 5?
Oh and Dan, I wish I was as ignorant as you. What bliss that would be. If you honestly believe that we started that war for a reason as noble as freeing the Iraqi people, you have to be the dumbest person I've met yet. There is genocide happening on a MUCH grander scale all over the world, most notably Africa and we do what? Nothing. And some of these countries are in the UN! Now do I think we should go over to Africa and fight all the warlords that are killing their people and wiping out those that oppose them? No. Fukk em. We have our own problems.
The Iraqi war has been fought over oil interests. That's fine by me. We can't have a psycho like Saddam holding a precious resource over our head like a carrot. The Saudis were threatened by Saddam, they (Saudis) said jump, and we did. See genius, the Saudis own more of this country and certainly more of our president than we do. So when they say do something, we do it. I support the war because we have been long since sold down the oil river and we have to protect our interests over there or we'd face serious economic problems. But if you want to convince yourself that it's because of freeing a people, you are welcome to. I wish I was that stupid, it would make like so much easier.
I'm not a glass is empty person, I'm a realist. You Dan are a media sponge and will believe whatever they tell you. Must be nice. So enlighten me Dan. Why did we invade Iraq when there were/are dozens of othe countries with genocide occurring that makes Iraq look like a high school dance??? Please enlighten me, this should be good. What kind of tree huggin faggot liberal ass media answer are you programmed to give for this one?

MagicMtnDan
04-14-2006, 05:27 AM
That's just brilliant, maybe we should give every person that serves a purple heart, a bronze star, and a silver star.
How old are you 5?
Oh and Dan, I wish I was as ignorant as you. What bliss that would be.
No, just give yourself a gold star for being a moron. :220v:
Yes, I'm five years old. :rolleyes: You've met your match genius. :yuk:
You dont' have to worry - you're far more ignorant than I am. :)

v-drive
04-14-2006, 06:50 AM
No dick, I am 58 and I was in vietnam so when you spout bullshit about what friends said I pretty much knew, if you have been there you would never talk that way. v-drive
How old are you 5?
Oh and Dan, I wish I was as ignorant as you. What bliss that would be. If you honestly believe that we started that war for a reason as noble as freeing the Iraqi people, you have to be the dumbest person I've met yet. There is genocide happening on a MUCH grander scale all over the world, most notably Africa and we do what? Nothing. And some of these countries are in the UN! Now do I think we should go over to Africa and fight all the warlords that are killing their people and wiping out those that oppose them? No. Fukk em. We have our own problems.
The Iraqi war has been fought over oil interests. That's fine by me. We can't have a psycho like Saddam holding a precious resource over our head like a carrot. The Saudis were threatened by Saddam, they (Saudis) said jump, and we did. See genius, the Saudis own more of this country and certainly more of our president than we do. So when they say do something, we do it. I support the war because we have been long since sold down the oil river and we have to protect our interests over there or we'd face serious economic problems. But if you want to convince yourself that it's because of freeing a people, you are welcome to. I wish I was that stupid, it would make like so much easier.
I'm not a glass is empty person, I'm a realist. You Dan are a media sponge and will believe whatever they tell you. Must be nice. So enlighten me Dan. Why did we invade Iraq when there were/are dozens of othe countries with genocide occurring that makes Iraq look like a high school dance??? Please enlighten me, this should be good. What kind of tree huggin faggot liberal ass media answer are you programmed to give for this one?

FHI-prez
04-14-2006, 07:05 AM
No dick, I am 58 and I was in vietnam so when you spout bullshit about what friends said I pretty much knew, if you have been there you would never talk that way. v-drive
If you were in Vietnam (I call bullshit on that one) you would know full well that not everyone that serves in the military is a "hero". I can't think of a better way to cheapen the word, and dishonor those who actually earned that status. There are many that deserve medals, they are usually given for service ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty, not for fuking FOLLOWING ORDERS. Maybe it's just symantics, maybe I just have to realize the term "hero" doesn't mean dick anymore. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe everyone is a hero now. Hmm...interesting thought. That must be it, I guess it's all part of the pussification of this great country, now everyone thinks they are a fukin hero, typical.
Pretty soon we will be calling all the illegals here heroes too for being refugees from the oppressive Mexican govt
:rolleyes:

MagicMtnDan
04-14-2006, 07:10 AM
What kind of tree huggin faggot liberal ass media answer are you programmed to give for this one?
I'm done with you. You've committed the ultimate online sin - you modified your post after I responded to it.
The difference of opinions we had was not about the war. You started this off by saying our troops in Irag are not heroes and I strenuously disagree. Then you said teachers, not our soldiers, are the real heroes. You're like so many who can't discuss issues by using facts and you have to change the subject.
You're not only a moron, you're a cheating liar. Besides, anyone who knows me knows I'm not a faggot nor am I a LIBERAL! :mad:

v-drive
04-14-2006, 07:29 AM
Ditto Dan, i'm going to the river. v-drive

Dino
04-14-2006, 07:42 AM
What kind of tree huggin faggot liberal ass media answer are you programmed to give for this one?
LOL, I was waiting for someone to ask you that question.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-14-2006, 09:07 AM
a simple post gone :220v: go figure. That's hot boat for ya. :)

pixilatedpussy
04-14-2006, 10:24 AM
[>> >I sat in my seat of the Boeing 767 waiting for everyone to hurry and
>> >stow
>> >their carry-ons and grab a seat so we could start what I was sure to be
>> >a
>> >long, uneventful flight home.
>> >
>> >With the huge capacity and slow moving people taking their time to stuff
>> >luggage far too big for the overhead and never paying much attention to
>> >holding up the growing line behind them, I simply shook my head knowing
>> >that this flight was not starting out very well. I was anxious to get
>>home
>> >to see my loved ones so I was focused on my issues and just felt like
>> >standing up and yelling for some of these clowns to get their act
>>together.
>> >
>> >
>> >I knew I couldn't say a word so I just thumbed thru the "Sky Mall"
>>magazine
>> >from the seat pocket in front of me.
>> >You know it's really getting rough when you resort to the over priced,
>> >useless sky mall crap to break the monotony.
>> >With everyone finally seated, we just sat there with the cabin door open
>> >and no one in any hurry to get us going although we were well past the
>> >scheduled take off time.
>> >No wonder the airline industry is in trouble I told myself.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >Just then, the attendant came on the intercom to inform us all that we
>>were
>> >being delayed.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The entire plane let out a collective groan
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >She resumed speaking to say "We are holding the aircraft for some very
>> >special people who are on their way to the plane and the delay shouldn't
>>be
>> >more than 5 minutes.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The word came after waiting six times as long as we were promised that I
>> >was finally going to be on my way home.
>> >
>> >
>> >Why the hoopla over "these" folks?
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I was expecting some celebrity or sport figure to be the reason for the
>> >hold up ..
>> >
>> >
>> >Just get their butts in a seat and let's hit the gas I thought.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The attendant came back on the speaker to announce in a loud and excited
>> >voice that we were being joined by several U.S. Marines returning home
>>from
>> >Iraq !!!
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >Just as they walked on board, the entire plane erupted into applause.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The men were a bit taken by surprise by the 340 people cheering for them
>>as
>> >they searched for their seats.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >They were having their hands shook and touched by almost everyone who
>> >was
>> >within an arm's distance of them as they passed down the aisle. One
>>elderly
>> >woman kissed the hand of one of the Marines as he passed by her.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The applause, whistles and cheering didn't stop for a long time.
>> >
>> >
>> >When we were finally airborne, I was not the only civilian checking his
>> >conscience as to the delays in "me" getting home, finding my easy chair,
>>a
>> >cold beverage and the remote in my hand.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >These men had done for all of us and I had been complaining silently
>>about
>> >"me" and "my" issues I took for granted the everyday freedoms I enjoy
>> >and
>> >the conveniences of the American way of life.
>> >
>> >
>> >I took for granted that others had paid the price for my ability to moan
>> >and complain about a few minutes delay to "me" while those Heroes were
>> >going home to their loved ones.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I attempted to get my selfish outlook back in order and minutes before
>> >we
>> >landed, I suggested to the attendant that she announce over the speaker
>> >a
>> >request for everyone to remain in their seats until our heroes were
>>allowed
>> >to gather their things and be first off the plane.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >The cheers and applause continued until the last Marine stepped off and
>>we
>> >all rose to go about our too often taken for granted everyday freedoms.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I felt proud of them.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I felt it an honor and a privilege to be among the first to welcome them
>> >home and say "Thank You for a job well done."
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >I vowed that I will never forget that flight nor the lesson learned. I
>> >can't say it enough, THANK YOU to those Veterans and active servicemen
>>and
>> >women who may read this and a prayer for those who cannot because they
>>are
>> >no longer with us.
>> >
>> >
>> >GOD BLESSAMERICA!
>> >
>> >WELCOME HOME! AND THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!!!
>> >
>> >
>> >This is a ribbon for soldiers fighting in Iraq.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >Pass it on to everyone and pray.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>next
>> >15 minutes.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >>>>GO
>>
/img]
That is awesome! Thanks! Have a nice Easter!

RAMROD
04-14-2006, 10:28 AM
a simple post gone :220v: go figure. That's hot boat for ya. :)
Yeah there seems to be a few DICKS around here! :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
04-14-2006, 02:23 PM
"Ask the troops over there if they want to stay" .. HA!! Those who are OVER there, as their enlistments/commissions near expiration (basically) are in that exact position. Do not renew, you go home, never to return. How many choose this? VIRTUALLY NONE. Top that off with the fact that every last man & woman there is there by their own choosing to join, unlike so many (but by no means all) of the troops in Vietnam, Korea, AND WWII. Every one of those conflicts saw conscription in place (a draft), an entity which the US Military wants to never see again, and I for one believe that will be seen barring something HUGE involving the Chinese, which I do not honestly forsee.
What an idiot. Oil, geezzzzzz. Idiot & Fool.
I've been there, Unlike FHI, and, though I do not consider myself to be special (last week there was a Silver Star (I believe) Award service for a Sgt who was unable to attend seeing as he "earned" it by saving 3 or more of his buddies in a convoy by throwing himself atop a grenade in a vehicle, THAT is "Special") I am willing to see "hero" hung arround the neck of everyone who has been there to keep the fight THERE instead of HERE. :220v:
Everyone in this nation, unless you actually WANT to see terrorism on your street, owes every one of them a "Thank You" and a firm handshake, at a minimum.
Calling BS just because someone claims they were in 'nam, highly dangerous. Vietnam was ONLY 30 to 40 years ago (10 year span) which makes vets from that one ONLY upper 40's to lower 60's, LOTS of them arround. They deserve your thanks too, just for "following orders". Thx V-Drive, and any others nearby I owe one to as well. :cool:
I also never remove content from my posts, I'll edit spelling tho as this new keyboard gives me fits sometimes. If I call someone a name, I have the sack to stand by it and back it up, or publicly apoilogise if I am proven wrong.

SnoopJonnyJon
04-14-2006, 03:12 PM
LOL, I was waiting for someone to ask you that question.
No shit hey. The guy is spouting all sorts of Liberal conspiracy theories and hating military / loving public schools. If he thinks these other guys are liberal and he is right-wing, he is one very confused little man.

Beer Factor
04-14-2006, 03:16 PM
I as well think you are a hero just by enlisting in the military. When you have the stress of possibly being blown up or shot at any moment. You should qualify as a hero just for that alone. I also didn't know that the terrorists that blew up the centers were from Africa and not the Middle East. Are you sure that you have not been listening to the media? If it was for oil, why is gas so much now that we have taken over Iraq? Even if hero isn't the right word in your book, Most people think that fighting for our country is herioc!

Roaddogg 4040
04-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Mrs Flying V
Yes he is overseas now. He is in Korea for a three year hitch, flying fully loaded A-10's along North boarder. He did his time in the sand a couple of years ago but came home safe and sound. Thank God... Thanks for asking...
Steve

barbigrl
04-17-2006, 06:01 PM
I love you Miss Flying Vee!!! :) :)

BajaMike
04-17-2006, 06:27 PM
What a moron, seems like "FHI-prez" is the one programmed by the media..... :idea:
:220v: