PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brown sniper!!!

Kachina26
10-15-2004, 07:44 PM
I know the negative rep I got from Tom Brown was a fake because this crap has happened before!!!!!! It seems the Tom Brown sniper is at it again! :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:

Kim Hanson
10-15-2004, 07:51 PM
I know the negative rep I got from Tom Brown was a fake because this crap has happened before!!!!!! It seems the Tom Brown sniper is at it again! :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:
He got me also, I say lets fock him up once we find out who he is :cool: .......( . )( . )......

Some Kind Of Monster
10-17-2004, 11:22 PM
Got me too.. I'm in Kim
Anyone know exactly how many points it took off?

Kilrtoy
10-17-2004, 11:30 PM
And me too.
Damn He hates everyone on here

Some Kind Of Monster
10-17-2004, 11:34 PM
This one is for you Mr. Tom Brown sniper. **** You too! Not even the Mormons like you. Love - SKOM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1683mormons_copy.jpg

FMluvswater
10-18-2004, 12:20 AM
Well he got me too.
"**** you! Love Tom"
That made me laugh! Not even believeable! LOL! No idea how much punch it packed cuz I got a green just before it while I wasn't looking. I'm still ahead 4 points from last I noticed. :rolleyes:
Hey sniper?! Next time just be yourself and hit me with more red until I get my stereo back okay please? :D

jeepinscott
10-18-2004, 12:28 AM
how do you get and give rep points?

jdogginla
10-18-2004, 12:31 AM
how do you get and give rep points?
At the bottom under your pic/name you see a dot, a scale and some other symbol. If you click on the scale.......the middle symbol a box will come up that asks if you approve or disapprove of this persons post. If you approve ='s positive rep points. Disapprove ='s red/negative points

JetBoatRich
10-18-2004, 03:35 AM
He got me also, I say lets fock him up once we find out who he is :cool: .......( . )( . )......
Somebody get a rope :2purples: :2purples:

hoolign
10-18-2004, 06:38 AM
Well he got me too.
"**** you! Love Tom"
That made me laugh! Not even believeable! LOL! No idea how much punch it packed cuz I got a green just before it while I wasn't looking. I'm still ahead 4 points from last I noticed. :rolleyes:
Hey sniper?! Next time just be yourself and hit me with more red until I get my stereo back okay please? :D
I got the same message but it increased my points?
:p

MsDrmr
10-18-2004, 06:52 AM
Some people just don't know how to be nice :yuk:

HCS
10-18-2004, 06:57 AM
Must be Tom Browns bitch. Who's your daddy Tom Brown! :eat:

topless
10-18-2004, 09:14 AM
Must be Tom Browns bitch. Who's your daddy Tom Brown! :eat:
Hey now, I'm Tom's bitch and it wasn't me. :yuk: :smile:

topless
10-18-2004, 09:36 AM
He just got me too with this stupid comment. ..........."you're not my bitch, bitch Love Tom!"..................What an idiot! :devil: I'm thinking he WANTS to be Tom's bitch and Tom won't have him. LMAO

JetBoatRich
10-18-2004, 09:37 AM
Well he got me too.
"**** you! Love Tom"
I received the same one today :yuk: Tom is getting around :rolleyes:

Keithb87
10-18-2004, 09:47 AM
I feel left out... I guess I should post more. Work is getting in the way of my post time.. :)

Tom Brown
10-18-2004, 11:23 AM
I've been doling out points to anyone who has been sniped. If you've been sniped, post here and I'll make it right. I have a hunch I can be more of a positive influence than the sniper can be a negative one. :D

JetBoatRich
10-18-2004, 11:31 AM
I've been doling out points to anyone who has been sniped. If you've been sniped, post here and I'll make it right. I have a hunch I can be more of a positive influence than the sniper can be a negative one. :D
Thanks Tom, I feel better now :cool:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-18-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks Tom!

FMluvswater
10-18-2004, 02:36 PM
Thanks Tom, you're a stand-up guy trying to reverse snipers hard work!:cool: Thanks too to LVJAKAZ, Mikey and two anonymous persons for the pos rep! Sniper ya got your work cut out for ya now ... at this rate I may never get my stereo crankin' again! ;) :D