PDA

View Full Version : Trident Custom Boats

SDLifesaver
10-16-2004, 09:48 AM
Just wanted to share the experience I had yesterday at Trident. I had been wanting to check out their facility for awhile and after some searching I found it. I got to meet Wes and he showed me the whole process of what their doing. Look out boating industry is all I have to say. These guys have left no stone un-turned and every option you can think of is STANDARD. Awesome job guys. Thanks for putting up with Nate, and give your dog an extra bone for his patience and tolerance. Thanks for the t-shirt too. Nick

LHC30Victory
10-16-2004, 09:58 AM
So do ya think I can get Wes and his crew to re-rig my boat?

Lightning
10-16-2004, 10:06 AM
So do ya think I can get Wes and his crew to re-rig my boat?
Depending on how much time they have - they seem to be pretty busy these days.

Froggystyle
10-18-2004, 08:25 AM
Nick,
It was great to meet you and Nate. You are obviously not a first time buyer, so seeing you stoked on what we are building is music to our ears.
Come on by anytime. Soon, you can see the actual boat!
Wes

canuck1
10-18-2004, 08:30 AM
when is the first Canadian test ride?

Mandelon
10-18-2004, 08:49 AM
I can imagine these two guys in a garage......they would be lining up the screwdrivers and sockets and arranging them by size...... :p :p :p

RiverOtter
10-18-2004, 09:16 AM
Just wanted to share the experience I had yesterday at Trident. I had been wanting to check out their facility for awhile and after some searching I found it. I got to meet Wes and he showed me the whole process of what their doing. Look out boating industry is all I have to say. These guys have left no stone un-turned and every option you can think of is STANDARD. Awesome job guys. Thanks for putting up with Nate, and give your dog an extra bone for his patience and tolerance. Thanks for the t-shirt too. Nick
They got a windshield? :D

Froggystyle
10-18-2004, 10:16 AM
They got a windshield? :D
Funny thing you should ask... We figured out a way to put one on that really, really detracts from the looks of the boat and decided that if push came to shove, it could have a pair of canopies on the same side. It wouldn't be terrible... but what's the point on a deck boat? ;)

topless
10-18-2004, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the t-shirt too. Nick
You got a T shirt? :angry2:

RiverOtter
10-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Funny thing you should ask... We figured out a way to put one on that really, really detracts from the looks of the boat and decided that if push came to shove, it could have a pair of canopies on the same side. It wouldn't be terrible... but what's the point on a deck boat? ;)
Point is as follows:
Mrs Otter says "no windshield, no boat custom boat" :cry:

Froggystyle
10-18-2004, 11:16 AM
Point is as follows:
Mrs Otter says "no windshield, no boat custom boat" :cry:
We should make it removeable...
I just met with Dan from Wayne Earl regarding this very question. He is thinking about a bolt-on deflector that would go on right in back of the cutting board for the passenger.

superdave013
10-18-2004, 11:22 AM
I'll be down that way in a few weeks. Maybe after the NOBLE canyon ride I can swing by and check out Froggy's creation.
Heck, maybe Froggy will even do Noble with us.

Froggystyle
10-18-2004, 05:50 PM
I'll be down that way in a few weeks. Maybe after the NOBLE canyon ride I can swing by and check out Froggy's creation.
Heck, maybe Froggy will even do Noble with us.
I'm there.
Tell you what... let me know when you will be there and I will meet you at the top. I will leave my truck at the bottom and we can shuttle your lazy asses back up when it is over with...
;)