PDA

View Full Version : They Just Called The Wife In

Kilrtoy
10-17-2004, 01:31 AM
Its 2:30 A. M. PST, DAMN :mad:

FMluvswater
10-17-2004, 01:34 AM
Wondered what you were doin on this time of night/pre-dawn. You gonna try going (back?) to bed or you stayin up for a bit?
Edit: guess you left

Doctor Feniks
10-17-2004, 04:30 AM
kilrtoy,
just curious...what kind of work does your wife do? sounds very suspicious for something in the medical field.

bigq
10-17-2004, 07:55 AM
baby delivery :)
Man she must get calls at all times of the night ;)

Tom Brown
10-17-2004, 08:04 AM
just curious...what kind of work does your wife do?
Doctor, I would appreciate some help with a health issue. :)
When I injest large quantities of cocaine, I'm often jittery the next day. It's very uncomfortable. What can I take to mitigate this sensation?
Thanks,
Tom

Sleek-Jet
10-17-2004, 08:07 AM
Heroin will settle your nerves. :sleeping:

RiverOtter
10-17-2004, 08:08 AM
Got any pics :D

RiverOtter
10-17-2004, 08:26 AM
Kilrtoy Posted Some Pics Of Her At Work, Last Week I Think :d
At work.. eh... :D

Kilrtoy
10-17-2004, 09:57 AM
She is a scrub tech and works in labor and delivery. She takes alot of call from a second Hospital. They called her because a C-section was going to be done, that is her specialty. :D

Parker Dreamin
10-17-2004, 10:20 AM
Kilrtoy Posted Some Pics Of Her At Work, Last Week I Think :d
Where did he post them ?

ahhell
10-17-2004, 10:50 AM
Call sucks, but the pay is nice... :cool:

Kilrtoy
10-17-2004, 10:58 AM
Actually , they were practicing some new stuff here. This is just a mock surgery
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111a017_9a.jpg

RiverOtter
10-17-2004, 10:58 AM
She is a scrub tech and works in labor and delivery. She takes alot of call from a second Hospital. They called her because a C-section was going to be done, that is her specialty. :D
In that case... no work pics please :D
Oops... Too Late. I'm not real good with needles and blood. :squiggle:
Sounds like she is very good at her job.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-17-2004, 11:15 AM
so thats what she told you, she will be back soon :devil:
I told here that line would work

Doctor Feniks
10-18-2004, 10:01 AM
Doctor, I would appreciate some help with a health issue. :)
When I injest large quantities of cocaine, I'm often jittery the next day. It's very uncomfortable. What can I take to mitigate this sensation?
Thanks,
Tom
well...if you're serious and not being a smart ass...
cocaine activates a neurochemical pathway in your brain called the mesolimbic dopamine pathway. this in turn causes your brain to secrete large amounts of dopamine and also simultaneously upregulates your dopamine receptors. the jitteriness feeling you have is probably because of the residual effects of the increased amount of dopamine in your brain. in a sense, you have disturbed the normal neurochemistry of your brain. unfortunately there is not much you can do except to let your brain reach homeostasis again. in some people with prolonged use, this never happens. my advice, STOP USING COCAINE...or use less amounts of it. but that was a pretty obvious answer i'm sure.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-18-2004, 10:17 AM
Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor..
Just wanted to add more big words... :p

Kilrtoy
10-18-2004, 10:19 AM
cocaine activates a neurochemical pathway in your brain called the mesolimbic dopamine pathway. this in turn causes your brain to secrete large amounts of dopamine and also simultaneously upregulates your dopamine receptors. the jitteriness feeling you have is probably because of the residual effects of the increased amount of dopamine in your brain. in a sense, you have disturbed the normal neurochemistry of your brain. unfortunately there is not much you can do except to let your brain reach homeostasis again. in some people with prolonged use, this never happens. my advice, STOP USING COCAINE...or use less amounts of it. but that was a pretty obvious answer i'm sure.
You wasted way to much time on him. he is kidding...
But thank you for a very well put explaination

Phat Matt
10-18-2004, 10:26 AM
Hey Doc, how much coke are you bringing to the Halloween party? :wink:

FRENCHIE
10-18-2004, 10:31 AM
I LIKE DIET..."COKE" AND CAPTAIN!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

Doctor Feniks
10-18-2004, 03:44 PM
by the sounds of it.....not enough.

Dr. Eagle
10-18-2004, 08:29 PM
Actually , they were practicing some new stuff here. This is just a mock surgery
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111a017_9a.jpg
OK Kilr... isn't this the same lovely lady we have seen in cop outfits and stuff? Are you sure this is a true occupationally related photo...? :idea: :wink:

Kilrtoy
10-18-2004, 08:32 PM
Yes that is her true job.
She did boobs lipo and face lifts and now she deliverys babies.....
ITS TRUE...
You know how i know.....
Costumes= lots of skin

datdude
10-18-2004, 08:42 PM
go to the image center and search kirtoys pics, page #4 :cool: or just look at all of them :D
What section of the pics?