PDA

View Full Version : more bullshit

bordsmnj
10-17-2004, 02:14 PM
...yeah, it seems now the domerats are trying to scare old poeple into voting for kerry. he was on the air today siting the latest senate report that claims bush is gonna shit can all their medical benifits if re elected. were to they get the balls to spew this crap? i hope all the old folks aren't as dumb as the dems think they are.i hope someone flat out shoots that focker.

Tom Brown
10-17-2004, 02:16 PM
i hope someone flat out shoots that focker.
It's good to see you are keeping an open mind. :D

Cas
10-17-2004, 04:51 PM
same ole BS, just toss any focking thing out there that you can think of just to see what happens.
Unbelievable!

10-17-2004, 07:29 PM
More typical Democrat bullshit to scare the uninformed that they might lose their benefits. According to the DemoRats GWB will stop all payments to anyone and everyone, cut off all money to the schools, end welfare, end Section 8 housing, end WICs program, end the cheese program, end Social Security, steal the blind's white canes, turn all handicaped people's wheelchairs into missles and tanks, steal candy from the kids on Halloween, burn their books, imprison teachers, shut all newspapers down, organize modern day crusades, declare State of Emergency so that he can seize the radio and TV stations for his own propaganda and even resurrect Hitler so that he might learn how to run the government properly ....J.H.C.where will it all end????? :( These P.O.S. will stop at nothing.

spectratoad
10-17-2004, 07:31 PM
But just think of all the money the government would save to give to the National Endowment for the Arts. :D :D

10-17-2004, 07:50 PM
But just think of all the money the government would save to give to the National Endowment for the Arts. :D :DBUT....but...but....that would mean that all those wonderful and talanted artist would starve, be homeless and have to panhandle on the streets.....whats that you say???? They are already there now?? Well I'll be damned :)