PDA

View Full Version : IPOD Question

WetWillie
10-17-2004, 08:26 PM
Anyone using a IPOD with the Tuner module? My buddy and I listened to it all the way home and it worked pretty well. I just ordered one. I was wondering the range or distance it gets from ipod to reciever? And quality going from digital to FM?? If there a better way to do this?
W :idea:

Evo22
10-18-2004, 07:06 AM
hey willie what kind of car/truck do u have??? we have adapters to wire them in to stock head units like a cd changer just depends on make and model of vehicle????

WetWillie
10-18-2004, 07:39 PM
2004 GMC Denali I was more wanting to us it in the boat?
Or both??

Evo22
10-18-2004, 08:19 PM
what head unit is in the boat???

TOBTEK
10-19-2004, 07:08 AM
YOOOOOO, I was just given a 40gig and an I-trip last month. still in the box, never have takin it out yet. I hear they are really cool, someday soon I hope to actually find out. WW, learn all about it and fill me ....K!, TZ

Krumbsnatcher
10-19-2004, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=WetWillie]Anyone using a IPOD with the Tuner module? My buddy and I listened to it all the way home and it worked pretty well. I just ordered one. I was wondering the range or distance it gets from ipod to reciever? And quality going from digital to FM?? If there a better way to do this?
W :idea:[/QUOTE
I have been using an ipod for the last 2 years in my boat. All i do is unhook my cd changer plug in the ipod cable and you have your music, now if you ipod goes on the blink on runs out of gas you still have your antiquated CD changer.
The only problem with the iTrip and other FM transmitters is the fact they are transmitting in FM not Stereo.
Look for my new ipod cradle at the LA Boat show.
Jeff