PDA

View Full Version : Paging DECKKAT.... Where are the wedding photos??

bunny 166
10-17-2004, 09:59 PM
Hey Mike!! Lets see 'em!

DECKKAT
10-19-2004, 11:04 PM
Hey Bunny166, How you guys doing? We just got back from Vallarta, Mexico (honeymooning). I havn't been on in a couple of weeks. I need to catch up, I'll post some pics tomorrow. I need some ZZZZ. Talk to later.

bunny 166
10-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Hey Bunny166, How you guys doing? We just got back from Vallarta, Mexico (honeymooning). I havn't been on in a couple of weeks. I need to catch up, I'll post some pics tomorrow. I need some ZZZZ. Talk to later.
Hey Mike!! Check your PM!! Congrats to you and Gina!! :) :rollside:

DECKKAT
10-19-2004, 11:27 PM
Thank you guys. We missed you out there the 8th-11th. Saw the begining of the deck. It's going to be a hot spot.

bunny 166
10-19-2004, 11:36 PM
Thank you guys. We missed you out there the 8th-11th. Saw the begining of the deck. It's going to be a hot spot.
Thanx! Darrin and friends really kicked ass this weekend and it's all framed. It's gonna be so fun next summer!! We are so happy for you and Gina--hope you have a long, happy marriage! Take good care of her now, OK? We're going up again this weekend, and next weekend we'll be at Frenchies Hallowen party. We're hittin the hay over here--have a good nite and take care! :) :boxed: