PDA

View Full Version : OK, I get a PRIVATE Cell message..

OGShocker
12-27-2005, 06:03 PM
TO: some guy named Paul. The guy leaving the message asks Paul, if he may "fold his (Pauls) lawn chair" then he says "he'd like to oil him (Paul) up all night.
The reason I am posting this is, I feel bad, the guy punched the wrong number and neither Paul, or the other guy got their chairs folded (WTF that means) nor did they get all oily together. I don't wanna call the guy the guy back for obvious reasons. Can somebody with a blocked number call the guy and tell him of his mistake. I hate to be a co(kblocker.
951.2O1.218O
I bleached my phone after I played this back.... :yuk:

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2005, 06:08 PM
Was he looking for "Aluminum Rod"? :supp:

cxr133
12-27-2005, 06:10 PM
i think if the message was about tossing salads... that you should call them back right away before the salad spoils.....
also if he cant get in touch w/ Paul... maybe you should offer to take the tossed salad :220v:

C-2
12-27-2005, 06:13 PM
*67 blocks your outgoing cell number.
Watcha scared of?

hoolign
12-27-2005, 06:15 PM
TO: some guy named Paul. The guy leaving the message asks Paul, if he may "fold his (Pauls) lawn chair" then he says "he'd like to oil him (Paul) up all night.
The reason I am posting this is, I feel bad, the guy punched the wrong number and neither Paul, or the other guy got their chairs folded (WTF that means) nor did they get all oily together. I don't wanna call the guy the guy back for obvious reasons. Can somebody with a blocked number call the guy and tell him of his mistake. I hate to be a co(kblocker.
951.2O1.218O
Maybe it was Ru-Paul :yuk:

ROZ
12-27-2005, 06:19 PM
We only know you as OGShocker... How do we know your real name ain't Paul, and you got in a fight with your significant other ? :D
..... not that there's anything wrong with that......

Redneck
12-27-2005, 06:58 PM
951.2O1.218O
mark isnt that your home #

Sane Asylum
12-27-2005, 07:00 PM
We only know you as OGShocker... How do we know your real name ain't Paul, and you got in a fight with your significant other ? :D
:D :D

PlyaPlya22
12-27-2005, 07:04 PM
951.2O1.218O
uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........NO!! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-27-2005, 07:10 PM
Hey Mark. M and P are pretty close in the alphabet. Sure it wasn't WYRD. Maybe he was gonna call you next. :D

OGShocker
12-27-2005, 08:46 PM
My name (Mark) is well documented on the HBF. Have Pauls buddy call me at 760-305-6147 :D