PDA

View Full Version : River Kitty

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-18-2004, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the hat. Looks great. I will try to take a pic and post it for all to see. I am kind of a hat affectionado (sp?) and the only change I would recommend is to use stretch/flex hats. Many people like to wear them backwards and they look better like that. Probably cost a couple more dollars but well worth it in my opinion. I will wear it proudly :)

RiverKitty
10-18-2004, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the hat. Looks great. I will try to take a pic and post it for all to see. I am kind of a hat affectionado (sp?) and the only change I would recommend is to use stretch/flex hats. Many people like to wear them backwards and they look better like that. Probably cost a couple more dollars but well worth it in my opinion. I will wear it proudly :)
Just a little token of my appreciation for all your hard work & effort put into organizing the Dam Run! I can see this will be life long yearly event...and a awesome one at that!!! Ok, ok, I'll send you a flex hat...but unfortunantley, flex hats do not come in the flame hat style. I just think the flame hats look pretty cool! :cool:
Thanks Again!!! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414shockwaveTom.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414shockwaveTom2.jpg
Cheers ~RK :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Just a little token of my appreciation for all your hard work & effort put into organizing the Dam Run! I can see this will be life long yearly event...and a awesome one at that!!! Ok, ok, I'll send you a flex hat...but unfortunantley, flex hats do not come in the flame hat style. I just think the flame hats look pretty cool! :cool:
Thanks Again!!! :D
Don't get me wrong RK....I am happy with what I have but I have lots of hats and just thought an FYI would help you sell more. The source of the hats should take it into consideration.
An example...when I ride my Harley I always put my hat on backwards under my helpmet. If it has the things on the back they kind of dig into your forehead.

RiverKitty
10-18-2004, 02:27 PM
Don't worry, I didn't take it wrong. I agree! I do offer flex hats and the flex hats I sell are top notch! And yes, I know what you mean....a lot of people are switching to flex hats for that very reason. I want to send you one of my flex hats just so you can check it out!!! I'm sure you'll be hooked once ya do! :skull: :D
And for the rest of you who ordered hats....they should be arriving today or tomorrow!!! I hope you guys love em'!!! :coffeycup :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-18-2004, 02:29 PM
Don't worry, I didn't take it wrong. I agree! I do offer flex hats and the flex hats I sell are top notch! And yes, I know what you mean....a lot of people are switching to flex hats for that very reason. I want to send you one of my flex hats just so you can check it out!!! I'm sure you'll be hooked once ya do! :skull: :D
And for the rest of you who ordered hats....they should be arriving today or tomorrow!!! I hope you guys love em'!!! :coffeycup :D
Well thank you RK :). The one I have is fine though....
The flex hats I normally buy are made under the name: FLEXFIT and they are trademarked.