PDA

View Full Version : What do you do in the car.......

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-19-2004, 11:16 AM
to pass the time on the way to the river???????

CrazyHippy
10-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Masterbate :)
BJ(i'm kidding, i think)H :crossx:

Waldo
10-19-2004, 11:23 AM
Call you on the phone 3 times, use the two-way, and flash the shocker on the way by!!!!!

PHX ATC
10-19-2004, 11:24 AM
Listen to music, talk to the wife, wonder about where the money goes, pray the boat trailer doesn't get a flat, wonder how long the collective bladders will last until I have to make a panic stop and throw the doors open so someone can pee.
Little one watches movies and plays with her toy horses. Wifey reads and sometimes talks to me about blather...horse property...horse setup...barn for horses...place to park the boat in the barn...horse property...let's get that property we saw...horses.
I always get there with a smile on my face though. :wink:

mbrown2
10-19-2004, 11:25 AM
Load the changer up with tunes...and talk to the wife or brother...goes pretty quick....in the wife's car, we put on a movie..

hoolign
10-19-2004, 11:29 AM
I might be going out on a limb here..but..keep my eyes on the road??? :confused:

CrazyHippy
10-19-2004, 11:31 AM
I might be going out on a limb here..but..keep my eyes on the road??? :confused:
Canatard :D
BJH

Rexone
10-19-2004, 11:34 AM
That's ridiculous. Would never happen here in Ca.

hoolign
10-19-2004, 11:35 AM
hmmm
:idea: I'm gonna make a fortune with that info!! :idea:

WILDERTHANU
10-19-2004, 11:47 AM
PICK MY NOSE...AND LOOK COOL DOING IT!!

Sleek-Jet
10-19-2004, 11:48 AM
We were almost to Barstow when the drugs started to kick in.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. But the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing more irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we would be getting into that rotten stuff sooner or later.

Larry Nebb
10-19-2004, 11:51 AM
I smoke alot of pot! I think I'm gonna ask Sleek if I can chip in on gas so I can ride with him!!

lucky
10-19-2004, 11:53 AM
other than that - load up the new corn - and rock ... the wall revised is the shit

OGShocker
10-19-2004, 11:56 AM
Talk to the Mrs., listen to my son laugh at the dvd he's is watching, try to convince my wife with the old "he won't even notice" line (never does work) and we listen to XM.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-19-2004, 12:01 PM
LMAO! That right there is funny! Good one Rex! :cool:

Schiada76
10-19-2004, 12:01 PM
Every fifteen minutes I demand a blowjob from my wife and her best friend. Every fifteen minutes they tell me to STFU and just drive. :D

LaveyJet
10-19-2004, 12:03 PM
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. But the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing more irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we would be getting into that rotten stuff sooner or later.
...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming: "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?

nodigg
10-19-2004, 12:03 PM
Set the cruise control on 79.5 and catch up on my sleep!

switchin'addiction
10-19-2004, 12:04 PM
Every fifteen minutes I demand a blowjob from my wife and her best friend. Every fifteen minutes they tell me to STFU and just drive. :D
I can relate to that.

Sleek-Jet
10-19-2004, 12:06 PM
...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming: "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?
I see you've done that as well. :D
One of my favorite books.

Scream
10-19-2004, 12:07 PM
Which was this, "Fear and Loathing..." or "Mauve glove,madmen, clutter and vine"?
HST, Weird ass dude...
Scream :skull:

Infomaniac
10-19-2004, 12:11 PM
We were roaring down the road at about 15 mph, as we had become stuck behind an Amish buggy on a two lane stretch of Route 22. There was no room to pass in our lane, and the oncoming one was filled with squirrels. My roommate seemed to be heated up about something. He was gesturing wildly and grabbing at the wheel.
"Pass him!" he screamed. "Pass that Mormon bastard!" I pushed him away.
"What are you doing?" I yelled. "We can't pass here. This is squirrel country!"

Sleek-Jet
10-19-2004, 12:20 PM
Which was this, "Fear and Loathing..." or "Mauve glove,madmen, clutter and vine"?
HST, Weird ass dude...
Scream :skull:
Fear and Loathing. :crossx:

Ziggy
10-19-2004, 12:41 PM
LMAO--Same thing that occurred to me, especially on the grade leaving Indio, them trucks like to pull out in front of you doing a whooooping 20mph and drag race each other up the hill :hammer2:

RUCAV
10-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Hook the playstation 2 up to the DVD and play SOCOM, Navy Seals while the woman drives.

gigamurph
10-19-2004, 12:47 PM
LMAO--Same thing that occurred to me, especially on the grade leaving Indio, them trucks like to pull out in front of you doing a whooooping 20mph and drag race each other up the hill :hammer2:I hear ya! Kinda p**ses ya off sometimes; doesn't it?
:yuk:

RiverRatMike
10-19-2004, 12:55 PM
smoke and get a BJ

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-19-2004, 01:01 PM
Hook the playstation 2 up to the DVD and play SOCOM, Navy Seals while the woman drives.
THAT'S A GOOD WOMAN!!!!

don johnson
10-19-2004, 01:12 PM
Nice Hunter S Thompson pull. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas!

Bre
10-19-2004, 01:13 PM
I thought that was what everyone did. LOL
Or roadhead :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-19-2004, 01:35 PM
:sqeyes: JUST KIDDING?!! :sqeyes: I love giving my man BJs on the road :D Actually a few of them.... we are talking about on the way to the river right? :confused:

HOOTER SLED-
10-19-2004, 01:39 PM
:sqeyes: JUST KIDDING?!! :sqeyes: I love giving my man BJs on the road :D Actually a few of them.... we are talking about on the way to the river right? :confused:
You're such a BAAAAAD girl. I think you need a spankin'!!! I'll be home soon to administer. :devil: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-19-2004, 01:45 PM
You're such a BAAAAAD girl. I think you need a spankin'!!! I'll be home soon to administer. :devil: :D
:lightsabe Do you think yours will be doing this when you get here LOL
HURRY HURRY HURRY :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-19-2004, 02:02 PM
my crew starts drinking as soon as we get on the road(i don't)so its hey i need a beer or hey i have to pee or hey were out of beer or hey lets stop at the strip joint or hey i'm hungry.by the time i get to the zoo their all shiit faced :rollside:
:p A stop at the strip joint does'nt sound that bad :p Well unless it's one of those " NO TEETH " joints LMAO

mikensue
10-19-2004, 03:40 PM
think about how good that first beers gonna be

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-19-2004, 04:14 PM
think about how good that first beers gonna be
the "Great Mission Viejo Minds" do think alike!!!!

Mandelon
10-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Can I ride with you next time?

RiverDave
10-19-2004, 04:21 PM
PICK MY NOSE...AND LOOK COOL DOING IT!!
CAN'T BEAT THAT WITH A STICK!!! :D :D
RD

Waldo
10-19-2004, 05:05 PM
the "Great Mission Viejo Minds" do think alike!!!!
So true!

TCHB
10-19-2004, 06:33 PM
1. Leave Huntington Beach @6:30pm
2. Talk to wife and stop at Starbucks in Indio
3. Talk to wife about busy week
4. Wife goes to sleep
5. Call buddies on the cell phone
6. Wife wakes up and more talk
7. Arrive in Havasu 11:15 PM YES YES YES

ahhell
10-19-2004, 06:41 PM
change tires evrey 50-60 miles...between beers :rollside: that only usually happens not always :confused:

IN2-IN2MX
10-19-2004, 06:42 PM
other than that - load up the new corn - and rock ... the wall revised is the shit
Sounds like Mike. Can you give him a ride next time so I can listen to my kinda music? :p

ratso
10-19-2004, 06:45 PM
Sounds like Mike. Can you give him a ride next time so I can listen to my kinda music? :p
...sure, if he has permission to go... :D

Mrs. casean
10-19-2004, 07:00 PM
When I'm not driving... try to talk so the hubby stays awake... talk about our wants and goals, and the next boat, the river house we dream of, the desert, just bs pretty much... till I fall alseep... when I am driving.. Keep my eyes on the road while he sleeps! And listen to MY Music :D

IN2-IN2MX
10-19-2004, 09:29 PM
...sure, if he has permission to go... :D
:notam:
LOL! You're bad! :rolleyes:
Focker! :rollside:

Midlife Advantage
10-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Well, when I HAD a wife, we talked about family, goals, family, music, family, etc. NOW, when its friends along, we BS about everything, listen to the CD's, watch movies, plan the next trips, parties etc. I go alone often, like how I started out the ATDR, so I think a lot, have a chew, and look for chicks who want to flash!!!!!
holy cripes, someone find me a single beauty who likes older guys!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-19-2004, 09:48 PM
You mean OLD OLD OLD OLD....Guy !!!!!!! :cool:

Kilrtoy
10-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Well, when I HAD a wife, we talked about family, goals, family, music, family, etc. NOW, when its friends along, we BS about everything, listen to the CD's, watch movies, plan the next trips, parties etc. I go alone often, like how I started out the ATDR, so I think a lot, have a chew, and look for chicks who want to flash!!!!!
holy cripes, someone find me a single beauty who likes older guys!
yOU GOT CASH, I HAVE OR KNOW PLENTY OF GOLD DIGGERS.
But don't we all...

MAINEVENT
10-19-2004, 10:12 PM
The wifey usually entertains me or handles some biz :D :idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-19-2004, 10:14 PM
I usually entertain myself by seeing how fast I can go while staying on the road and watching for cops. :devil:

Kilrtoy
10-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Can we ride with you :) :) :)

MAINEVENT
10-20-2004, 12:24 AM
Can we ride with you :) :) :)
Always welcome in my ride...clothing optional (for woman only :hammerhea ) :idea: :p

Midlife Advantage
10-21-2004, 09:50 AM
yOU GOT CASH, I HAVE OR KNOW PLENTY OF GOLD DIGGERS.
But don't we all...
Bring em to the Halloween party!!!!!!!!!!

Midlife Advantage
10-21-2004, 09:51 AM
I thought that was what everyone did. LOL
Or roadhead :p
Well Bre, we may not admit it, but Avatars like yours are the inspiration!!

Midlife Advantage
10-21-2004, 09:54 AM
You mean OLD OLD OLD OLD....Guy !!!!!!! :cool:
At least not OLDOLDOLD ..Gay like you!

PlyaPlya22
10-21-2004, 10:08 AM
I need to ride with you guys.....Depends on if we have a crew or now crew....talk about who is gonna get it and how!! If not I just sleep