PDA

View Full Version : Havi This Weekend

Bad Baja
10-19-2004, 02:53 PM
So who's going to be out this weekend? We have a couple of Howards and a Baja going. Leaving thursday, hope the weather gets better.

surfer2001
10-19-2004, 03:00 PM
After this weekend, we cut it back to once every 4~5 weeks. I'll be there on the lake sat. Sun the boat goes into the shop for minor work.

NastyOne
10-19-2004, 03:05 PM
I may go up with LL. I checked the weather and it says the weekend should stay around 75 degrees.

cola
10-19-2004, 03:09 PM
We'll be there.
Late, Mike

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-19-2004, 03:18 PM
I will be there this weekend getting the house ready for snowbirds, I will be looking for a boat ride, I'm not bring mine this weekend :frown:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-19-2004, 03:24 PM
We're in !!!......
:D

cola
10-19-2004, 03:40 PM
I will be there this weekend getting the house ready for snowbirds, I will be looking for a boat ride, I'm not bring mine this weekend :frown:
Give me a call, it's only got one 500efi though. The coolers full of Ultras. :idea:
Late, Mike&Kim

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-19-2004, 03:48 PM
Give me a call, it's only got one 500efi though. The coolers full of Ultras. :idea:
Late, Mike&Kim
sounds like a plan, pm me the number and I will. I'm working on getting the cleaning

WILD LAVEY
10-19-2004, 04:35 PM
ill be there, picking the boat up and taking it back home.

Roxysnow
10-19-2004, 04:41 PM
We'll be there! Picking up the boat and will be in the water Sat. morning. :)

TrojanDan
10-19-2004, 04:46 PM
I'll be there too. :cool:

Bad Baja
10-19-2004, 06:28 PM
We will most likely be hangin around the london bridge grass area, or perhaps the turtle. We are going to run to the springs for lunch saturday if anyone wants to join.

Phat Matt
10-19-2004, 06:31 PM
We'll be there for part of the weekend. I have to pick up the boat. In Friday night, out Saturday.

HCB Bullet
10-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Red Bull Vodka buckets for lunch on thurs at the turtle

cola
10-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Matt, dont you ever stay home. Call me I want to put my X on the banner.
Late, Mike

Phat Matt
10-19-2004, 06:51 PM
Matt, dont you ever stay home. Call me I want to put my X on the banner.
Late, Mike
Me. What about you? :D I haven't been home on a weekend in months. Out of the last 6 months we have probably been home on the weekend maybe 5 or 6 times.
Are you going to be around tomorrow around noonish? I have the banner in my truck and I'll meet up with you.

TRIMM MANN
10-19-2004, 06:53 PM
We'll be there! Picking up the boat and will be in the water Sat. morning. :)
Did they figure out what was wrong with the boat?
This is Kenny I helped you.

Bad Baja
10-19-2004, 07:22 PM
This is HCB Bullet after a few of his red bull buckets. Alcoholic by day, Rock Star by night.

Mrs.Racer277
10-19-2004, 07:33 PM
We will most likely be hangin around the london bridge grass area, or perhaps the turtle. We are going to run to the springs for lunch saturday if anyone wants to join.
We will be there but boatless.
Where in the 661 Bad Baja???

Bad Baja
10-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Newhall/ Santa Clarita.

Riverhound
10-19-2004, 07:40 PM
We will be at the Islander starting Wednesday. SYA let me know if you want a ride. I'll pm you my cell #. :cool:

HCB Bullet
10-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Y E A H!!!

Mrs.Racer277
10-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Newhall/ Santa Clarita.
Gottcha didn't think it was in the same 661 I am in with that bad a$$ boat. :D

bunny 166
10-19-2004, 07:51 PM
We'll be there, too but a working weekend on the river place in Needles... no time on the water, unfortunately. Have fun and be safe! :) :cool:

FRENCHIE
10-19-2004, 08:04 PM
We'll be there, too but a working weekend on the river place in Needles... no time on the water, unfortunately. Have fun and be safe! :) :cool:
ILL BE SENDING YA A P.M LATER THIS WEEK!!!! :cool:

cola
10-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Me. What about you? :D I haven't been home on a weekend in months. Out of the last 6 months we have probably been home on the weekend maybe 5 or 6 times.
Are you going to be around tomorrow around noonish? I have the banner in my truck and I'll meet up with you.
Yeah, we missed 2 weekends this summer. Hate to let the launch pass @ Windsor go unused. Give me a call I'll be in town around lunch. Might have to watch game 7 ALCS at a bar somewhere.
Late, Mike

Phat Matt
10-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Yeah, we missed 2 weekends this summer. Hate to let the launch pass @ Windsor go unused. Give me a call I'll be in town around lunch. Might have to watch game 7 ALCS at a bar somewhere.
Late, Mike
Yeah, I got the same pass. :D I'll call you tomorrow!

slowinhavasu
10-19-2004, 08:45 PM
There is a huge hot rod run here this weekend. Run to the Sun.....there will be a big car show on the golf course(the one in front of the Queens Bay Condos) Saturday if it's to cold to go boating.
Thursday night the shut down MCCulloch down town and line the streets with hot rods, it's a great time to be in town....

j-rod
10-19-2004, 08:51 PM
COLA nice to meet you last weekend hope the weather is good as is was last weekend, put some water on the palm tree for us..P.S. I love that friggen dog

Roxysnow
10-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Did they figure out what was wrong with the boat?
This is Kenny I helped you.
Hi Kenny! (This is Mrs. RoxySnow so forgive my version from the mechanic)Well, it turns out it was the Main Tin Pin in the back of the engine, I guess the main power source, went out. Apparently it had been on the verge of going and that's what was causing our drive issue the Thurs. prior to AMDII. In addition to that, the ground in the dash was loose causing all sorts of problems, and the starter as well, so it had a few issues. The worst part is that the electrical repair was only 1/3 of the cost, we had to get our drive and prop welded, and the very bottom of the hull needed some gel coat work. They're finishing it up tomorrow and we'll be picking it up early Sat. am. Thank you again for coming to our rescue, and I still have your rope and shirt. :sqeyes: It'll be in the mail tomorrow. Unless of course you'll be out this weekend and we can give it to you then? Along with some cocktails I hope? :D

cola
10-19-2004, 09:58 PM
COLA nice to meet you last weekend hope the weather is good as is was last weekend, put some water on the palm tree for us..P.S. I love that friggen dog
Same here, it's nice to meet good people. My wife was wanting to kill the peps that pulled in with the Cheetah. So I figgered it was time to leave.
Late, Mike&Kim :boxingguy

bunny 166
10-19-2004, 10:39 PM
ILL BE SENDING YA A P.M LATER THIS WEEK!!!! :cool:
Can't wait for all the shenanigans, Frenchie and Mrs.!! :rollside:

alfonzo
10-19-2004, 10:57 PM
I'm there!!!!!Early Sat morn.

Bre
10-19-2004, 10:58 PM
I'm there!!!!!Early Sat morn.
You suck :cry:

alfonzo
10-19-2004, 11:06 PM
You suck :cry:
What sucks is Its going to be another, go into work at noon on Fri and not get off till around 2am, down in Long beach. then drive strait from there. can't wait.funfunfun. :hammerhea :sleeping:

Bre
10-19-2004, 11:07 PM
What sucks is Its going to be another, go into work at noon on Fri and not get off till around 2am, down in Long beach. then drive strait from there. can't wait.funfunfun. :hammerhea :sleeping:
It's better than working on Saturday and having to stay home :hammerhea

alfonzo
10-19-2004, 11:12 PM
It's better than working on Saturday and having to stay home :hammerheaYYYEPPP!!! sorry.

Bre
10-19-2004, 11:15 PM
YYYEPPP!!! sorry.
:boxingguy :D
Have fun! :p

alfonzo
10-19-2004, 11:18 PM
:boxingguy :D
Have fun! :pI Will,thanks, I'm out, I'm tired, GOODNIGHT!!! :sleeping:

Essex502
10-20-2004, 06:55 AM
We'll be in town Friday, Saturday and Sunday though not on the lake...have work to do on the new house as well as a little "surveillance" on the ramps/Marina issues.....
If any of you want to help out the Marina cause....(see other threads) we'll be there to document anyone that wants to test the Marina's policies of noise testing. PM me for more info.

LVJAKAZ
10-20-2004, 07:20 AM
Have Fun Everyone...Wish I was going :(

TRIMM MANN
10-20-2004, 07:21 AM
Hi Kenny! (This is Mrs. RoxySnow so forgive my version from the mechanic)Well, it turns out it was the Main Tin Pin in the back of the engine, I guess the main power source, went out. Apparently it had been on the verge of going and that's what was causing our drive issue the Thurs. prior to AMDII. In addition to that, the ground in the dash was loose causing all sorts of problems, and the starter as well, so it had a few issues. The worst part is that the electrical repair was only 1/3 of the cost, we had to get our drive and prop welded, and the very bottom of the hull needed some gel coat work. They're finishing it up tomorrow and we'll be picking it up early Sat. am. Thank you again for coming to our rescue, and I still have your rope and shirt. :sqeyes: It'll be in the mail tomorrow. Unless of course you'll be out this weekend and we can give it to you then? Along with some cocktails I hope? :D
I am 50/50 about this weekend, but I am leaning towards going after reading this thread. Good luck with the boat and I don't think you should have had to pay for any of the repairs. :yuk:

Bad Baja
10-20-2004, 12:33 PM
Its all about pullin out the carpet and buttoning down the hatches. Bring on the rain.

Bad Baja
10-20-2004, 11:03 PM
Ok Why does it seem to be that a little rain here on the west coast has scared everyone from boating. I dont get it, grab your balls and I'll see ya at the turtle.

Roxysnow
10-21-2004, 11:05 AM
I am 50/50 about this weekend, but I am leaning towards going after reading this thread. Good luck with the boat and I don't think you should have had to pay for any of the repairs. :yuk:
Oh Come on, you have to go! It's my birthday Sat. and we'll be having cocktails and a good time, I really hope to see you out there! I'll pm you before we leave tomorrow and let you know where we're meeting up with Bling Bling and a few others from the AMDRII :p
Mila a.k.a. Mrs. RoxySnow