PDA

View Full Version : Thief

ratso
10-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Over the weekend, at my bud's car lot, someone stole a high dollar stereo system... Come to find out they have been hitting a lot of businesses here in the neighborhood. Last night they stole the custom wheels and tires off of Ted Nugent's 4X4 right down the road from me. They must know me because they haven't hit me yet. Tonight we are staking out a few places and the sheriff's department is going to this weekend (personally I wish they would just stay out of it), so hopefully we nab those effers, even better I hope they are packing and fire first... :burningm:

ahhell
10-19-2004, 06:24 PM
an AR-15 with night vision would do great...200 yards, theyd be dead by the time they hit the ground, if your a good shot :cool: :cool:
or if teds around, a flaming arrow to the heart.............just a thought

LUVNLIFE
10-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Ef thieves. I always worked hard for my stuff :mad:

JetBoatRich
10-19-2004, 06:29 PM
Ef thieves. I always worked hard for my stuff :mad:
I know you work :rolleyes: but not sure about the other part :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-19-2004, 06:31 PM
You know the Nuge?
Sounds like a Motor City Madhouse.

Phat Matt
10-19-2004, 06:33 PM
It's the "spirit of the wild". Ted has hunted everything, now he needs to take down the beast known as Man. Of course he eats everything he kills. :eat: :D
http://www.tnugent.com/music/rock_photos/images/Ted%20%26%20camo%20bronc.jpg
http://www.tnugent.com/images/renegade_ad.jpg

ratso
10-19-2004, 06:34 PM
...and next on "Surviving Nugent" :crossx:

Kilrtoy
10-19-2004, 06:34 PM
an AR-15 with night vision would do great...200 yards, theyd be dead by the time they hit the ground, if your a good shot :cool: :cool:
That is a little extreme and you would have a problem in court with that.
Now a face to face with a ,,,, oh nevermind

paradigm shift
10-19-2004, 06:42 PM
...and next on "Surviving Nugent" :crossx:
Gotta love TED. I really like his BAD AMERICAN letter.

Tinkerer
10-19-2004, 06:47 PM
NO - Shoot them where they will be alive long enough to find out where they put the other stuff they stole. ( can we say torture - AND WE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT WOMANS UNDERWEAR ON THEIR HEADS )

ahhell
10-19-2004, 06:48 PM
That is a little extreme and you would have a problem in court with that.
Now a face to face with a ,,,, oh nevermind
what if you were in the garage cleaning it and......O.K. a little extreme, but i HATE f***ers that steal my shit, that i worked for minimum wage for!!!

Kilrtoy
10-19-2004, 06:54 PM
what if you were in the garage cleaning it and......O.K. a little extreme, but i HATE f***ers that steal my shit, that i worked for minimum wage for!!!
Damn bro you make alot, I dont even make that much.
Now the wife on the other hand gets THREE pay checks.... :220v: :smile: :p

XtrmWakeborder
10-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Screw thiefs, i've been learning alot in my business law class and damn they have the upper hand even when their on your property stealing your stuff..it's rediculous. Shooting a person in your home for stealing is a no no "in the eyes of the law" , I think it's rediculous but so they say you need to excersize reasonable force..lol I even learned today that you can't even set traps on your property, even though they tresspass and come onto your land assuming the risk.

ALTERED-EAGLE
10-20-2004, 08:17 AM
"REASONABLE" force, just mame the fockers for life. I for one say that is reasonable! Shoot the rotten basterds in the knee cap. Let the judge decide. :devil:

ChumpChange
10-20-2004, 10:34 AM
Over the weekend, at my bud's car lot, someone stole a high dollar stereo system... Come to find out they have been hitting a lot of businesses here in the neighborhood. Last night they stole the custom wheels and tires off of Ted Nugent's 4X4 right down the road from me. They must know me because they haven't hit me yet. Tonight we are staking out a few places and the sheriff's department is going to this weekend (personally I wish they would just stay out of it), so hopefully we nab those effers, even better I hope they are packing and fire first... :burningm:
Thanks for the warning. I think me and the boys will take tonight off then.

Sweet Addiction
10-20-2004, 11:10 AM
Man I know how that feels to get car stereos stolen. Its like being violated. Hope you catch them fokers. I get worried about my boat sometimes, it sits outside in the parking lot. I just read the new Hot Boat on page 8 about the 26' Commander that was stolen. Makes me wonder if someone is watching.
Ratso, do you live in Waco or on the outskirts? My buddy use to live in Valley Mills and we would drive into Wace and cruise Valley Mills Dr.

ratso
10-20-2004, 11:27 AM
I actually live in Speegleville, about 4 miles outside of Waco. The Valley used to be a good hangout back in my younger days. :D
Your friends still live around here???

ratso
10-20-2004, 11:29 AM
BTW Drivn'm...my first wife was from Valley Mills... :D