PDA

View Full Version : .50 Bmg

IDK
10-19-2004, 07:17 PM
For anyone in so cal wanting to shoot or purchase a .50 cal before the ban, a so cal gun shop (www.armusa.com and www.50bmgstore.com ) is putting on a shoot. They will have 7 or 8 different rifles to shoot, $ 5.00 a round and the range fee to get in ( 10-15 bucks) it will be at the Angeles Range off the 210 fwy in the SanFernando Valley ( www.angelesranges.com ) on Halloween day Sunday the 31st 10:00 am to 1:00 pm . If your thinking about it this is a good shop and this is a good time to decide witch one to buy before the ban ( just over 60 days away ) Nothing compares to reaching out and touching somthing or Some.... with a .50 cal .Roger

Stealth Marine
10-20-2004, 08:02 AM
For anyone in so cal wanting to shoot or purchase a .50 cal before the ban, a so cal gun shop (www.armusa.com and www.50bmgstore.com ) is putting on a shoot. They will have 7 or 8 different rifles to shoot, $ 5.00 a round and the range fee to get in ( 10-15 bucks) it will be at the Angeles Range off the 210 fwy in the SanFernando Valley ( www.angelesranges.com ) on Halloween day Sunday the 31st 10:00 am to 1:00 pm . If your thinking about it this is a good shop and this is a good time to decide witch one to buy before the ban ( just over 60 days away ) Nothing compares to reaching out and touching somthing or Some.... with a .50 cal .Roger
Just one more reason to leave california and move to arizona..

HCS
10-20-2004, 08:06 AM
Someone should shove a .50 cal up Barbara Boxers butt.

CrazyHippy
10-20-2004, 08:29 AM
is she into that sorta thing??
She might like it, and then.....
BJH

IDK
10-21-2004, 07:50 PM
Shes into screwing things up for every one but her , she has a CCW but no one else is aloud to have one go figure . The BMG has never been used in a crime, anyone that has one isn't going to do a drive by with it and I don't think anyone that might do a crime can hold a 40 lbs gun sidways very long, but they still ban it . Roger

77charger
10-21-2004, 08:52 PM
that is my local gun store i go to they have had a few shoots and they seem to have been good(worth it if you are interested in buying one IMO.I have yet to go.I would like to have a .50 but at this time i dont need another toy. already busy with other guns,reloading,etc.to me it would just be too expensive to shoot.Besides i already have friends i shhot with that have .50s. :rollside:

socalmoney
10-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Shes into screwing things up for every one but her , she has a CCW but no one else is aloud to have one go figure . The BMG has never been used in a crime, anyone that has one isn't going to do a drive by with it and I don't think anyone that might do a crime can hold a 40 lbs gun sidways very long, but they still ban it . Roger
If I made that many people upset after taking thier guns away, I would want a CCW too. What a bitch.

XtrmWakeborder
10-21-2004, 09:14 PM
umm i think the guy used a .50 in waco, but other than that no crimes at all. I personally want one, but i can deal with .308 for now

new F29
10-21-2004, 09:54 PM
Good timing, today purchased a .40 cal Sig. Nov 2nd is gonna be a great day. Bush gets re elected,pick up the new sig and it's my birthday. Gotta love America. Robert :clover: