PDA

View Full Version : Help got boat need water

a catered life
10-20-2004, 06:01 PM
hey all what the f is up? i have been reading many of the threads for about one month and have had a real good time reading them. we just upgraded to a 25' eliminator and we are getting ready to party hard. we usually do our camping in blythe ca. but we are ready to bump that b. :sqeyes: but we need friends in nice places so heres my questions. wheres the hot party places? and where is a cool place to family camp somebody holla back :cool:

LAVEYSABRE575
10-20-2004, 06:10 PM
Ok

Mrs CP 19
10-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Needles Marina Park in Needles or Camp Moabi south of Needles. Moabi has camping on the river and is near the entrance to Topock Gorge leading to Sandbar and then Havasu. Also about 40 min south of Laughlin. Or, on AZ side north of Needles you can camp on Indian land, on the river, No facilities. Was $5 a day, don't know what it is now. That's about it by us, Good Luck. Jill

ROZ
10-20-2004, 11:39 PM
somebody holla back :cool:
wooo wooooo
Holla back
wooo wooooo
:D

NashvilleBound
10-21-2004, 12:33 AM
wooo wooooo
Holla back
wooo wooooo
:D
Be carefull now Rozzy, he's new. we need to be gentle..... dont want to scare ANOTHER one away. ;)

a catered life
10-21-2004, 08:49 AM
lol :smile: thanks a lot will try them both hard to scare my off been to havasu with friends but wanted some where to take family you know those kid weekends and the wifey is on the rag otherwise im free as a bird :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-21-2004, 08:56 AM
but wanted some where to take family you know those kid weekends and the wifey is on the rag otherwise im free as a bird :D
How charming and poetic. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: