PDA

View Full Version : Warlock VS. HTM

jkelly
01-09-2002, 01:58 PM
I donÂ’t know about a shortened Warlock.. I have owned Warlock boats in the past and the HTM out performs the Warlock in all aspects. The Warlock has a real bad porpoise and chine walks at high speeds and I donÂ’t even want to talk about getting it to plane. IÂ’m no expert, but by owning both boats, the HTM I own I have no issues with performance and stability as far above the rest.

riverliver
01-09-2002, 02:56 PM
I think you should post this a few more time i have'nt read it enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RiverDave2
01-09-2002, 03:59 PM
What Warlock did you use to own?
RD

mrpumpsHTM
01-09-2002, 06:01 PM
WHATSUP RD..........No its what HTM do you own .post pics b by now!!!!!

jkelly
01-10-2002, 10:04 AM
SR-24
Originally posted by mrpumpsHTM:
WHATSUP RD..........No its what HTM do you own .post pics b by now!!!!!

mrpumpsHTM
01-10-2002, 11:08 AM
jkelly ..i was at htm wednesday talked to steve your boat is sweet (YELLOW FLAMES) can't wait for summer.

jkelly
01-10-2002, 11:23 AM
Thank you.....I have never had such a great experience with a boat manufacture. Most of them stroke you around on your delivery date, HTM was on time as stated in my contract with everything promised.
I have 2 friends that are going to order a boat from HTM this monthÂ….
Originally posted by mrpumpsHTM:
jkelly ..i was at htm wednesday talked to steve your boat is sweet (YELLOW FLAMES) can't wait for summer.

Blowin Mud
01-14-2002, 03:55 PM
Jkelly is a fricken idiot. or should I say IHBA official.

duramaxdon
01-14-2002, 07:46 PM
Clarification
I think if the story is going to be told it should include the facts. Jkelly was notified by chestacheese of this situation via e-mail and by myself when this Bull S**T went down. Jkelly was out of town when all of this crap got posted by his guyÂ’s at the shop (something to be said about storing your passwords) jkelly had no idea that this crap was placed on the form until I called him. I can vouch for this because I made the first call to jkelly on his cell phone while he was driving thur the Desert. I guess its his mistake for leaving his computer un-attended. The ONLY time jkelly has used this form is when he replied in regards to the Warlock issue and thatÂ’s it, the punks at the shop sent the rest in fact they set up his account for him. They freaked when they were caught and tried to erase all of the information posted. jkelly also sent a personal e-mail to chestacheese to clarify this issue when he got home. Due to the fact he has been kicked off I get the honor of patching up his shop guyÂ’s screw up. If you all know jkelly witch I know a lot of you do you all know this not the crap he does. He is well respected among the boat builders and has never said a bad thing about anyone. Jkelly is cleaning shop tomorrow that includes all involved with this posting to this forum .Jkelly has personally call HTM and apologized for this error and in fact sending money for the memorial fund. Once again deepest apologies go out to the HTM family and sorry that an incident of this magnitude could spark such evil. We all play on the same bodies of water and all get along out there the forum should not be any different. One day each one of you will all need a little help on the water.
Thank you,
duramaxdon
Originally posted by Blowin Mud:

duramaxdon
01-14-2002, 07:49 PM
Clarification
I think if the story is going to be told it should include the facts. Jkelly was notified by chestacheese of this situation via e-mail and by myself when this Bull S**T went down. Jkelly was out of town when all of this crap got posted by his guyÂ’s at the shop (something to be said about storing your passwords) jkelly had no idea that this crap was placed on the form until I called him. I can vouch for this because I made the first call to jkelly on his cell phone while he was driving thur the Desert. I guess its his mistake for leaving his computer un-attended. The ONLY time jkelly has used this form is when he replied in regards to the Warlock issue and thatÂ’s it, the punks at the shop sent the rest in fact they set up his account for him. They freaked when they were caught and tried to erase all of the information posted. jkelly also sent a personal e-mail to chestacheese to clarify this issue when he got home. Due to the fact he has been kicked off I get the honor of patching up his shop guyÂ’s screw up. If you all know jkelly witch I know a lot of you do you all know this not the crap he does. He is well respected among the boat builders and has never said a bad thing about anyone. Jkelly is cleaning shop tomorrow that includes all involved with this posting to this forum .Jkelly has personally call HTM and apologized for this error and in fact sending money for the memorial fund. Once again deepest apologies go out to the HTM family and sorry that an incident of this magnitude could spark such evil. We all play on the same bodies of water and all get along out there the forum should not be any different. One day each one of you will all need a little help on the water.
Thank you,
duramaxdon
Originally posted by Blowin Mud:

RiverDave2
01-14-2002, 08:37 PM
Interesting how DuramaxDon Jkelly/OFficialIHBA all mispell the same words... I'm amazed anyone was able to finance you on any boat...
BTW JKelly works out of his home so what shop do you speak of? Your not patching up anything.. Your just adding to the Schizo theory. If your trying to clear your name that bad you should've posted as yourself and told your side.. Your about to get the boot again psycho. Bottom line you got problems bro.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif and your right we all do play on the same ponds, but do me a favor if you ever see me in need KEEP ON TRUCKING! I mean that.
RD
[This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited January 14, 2002).]