PDA

View Full Version : Ever been caught

Her454
10-21-2004, 12:01 PM
On the news by accident? Topless's thread made me remember when I worked for the county in the same building as our courthouse. One year we had a major trial going on with the Leonard Lake Murders and all county employees had to use the back entrances (and be searched) because of all the publicity and media surrounding the trial everyday.
I drove a 4 wheel drive that was lifted and usually wore dresses to work. Needless to say, sometimes it was comical trying to jump up in the truck "gracefully" so there were times I just said what the hell and heaved myself up. :) I pulled in to work one morning dreading all the media that had overcome our little building and parked around back like we were supposed to. Unknown to me, channel 10 was up from Stockton filming early that morning. As I jumped out of my truck I didnt realize that they had been filming and you could see me in the background - until my mom commented later that night about how I needed to make sure my underware matched my outfit if I was going to be on the 6:00 news showing it off as I jumped down out of the truck. ;)
Anybody else? :):):)

HCS
10-21-2004, 12:04 PM
I was caught off guard one time at the local mall here. Arden fair.
Took my kid to see Santa, turned around and "bam" got interviewed.
Made it on evening news. :jawdrop:

superdave013
10-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Traci, were they your granny panties?? LMAO!~! :cool:

topless
10-21-2004, 12:12 PM
Traci, were they your granny panties?? LMAO!~! :cool:
Was probably a Rex Marine Thong.

topless
10-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Last Christmas when we had all the floods, one of my good friends mother in law was killed in the Devore flood at KOA campgrounds. I went with her on Christmas to help evacuate the horses. I was all muddy, we were there all freaking day long. I was interviewed by channel 2 and 4 and was on both stations looking like a beauty queen. At least my underwear matched. :)

Her454
10-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Was probably a Rex Marine Thong.
I cant believe you let my secret marketing idea out! Now we are even on droppin dimes with the secrets! Your almost as bad as SuperDave in keeping them............ :)

topless
10-21-2004, 12:22 PM
I cant believe you let my secret marketing idea out! Now we are even on droppin dimes with the secrets! Your almost as bad as SuperDave in keeping them............ :)
Well, to quote you, "I didn't know it was a secret"

Her454
10-21-2004, 12:24 PM
At least my underwear matched. :)
We'll just have to take your word for that............................ and Im just glad I was wearing them that day..........."My mom didnt think that was funny".......:rolleyes:
Touche'. :)

MsDrmr
10-21-2004, 12:24 PM
up in Sacramento, camping, worst winter they had in years, interviewd us on our trip and made the eve news. Went inside the mall to watch

Her454
10-21-2004, 12:42 PM
up in Sacramento, camping, worst winter they had in years, interviewd us on our trip and made the eve news. Went inside the mall to watch
Where did you guys camp around Sac?

superdave013
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Nay Now, lets get this back on topic. I thought we were talking panties here :confused: :devil: :p

HCS
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM
hopefully it wasn't the American river by Discovery park. :rolleyes:

Her454
10-21-2004, 01:41 PM
Nay Now, lets get this back on topic. I thought we were talking panties here :confused: :devil: :p
I dont wear any. :D

Kindsvater Flat
10-21-2004, 01:47 PM
I dont wear any. :D
Really?

NorCal Gameshow
10-21-2004, 02:12 PM
is it really important that the carpet match the drapes??? :confused: :rollside:

CrazyHippy
10-21-2004, 04:30 PM
They were all over the news, how could it be a secret?? :D
BJH :chi:

Boozer
10-21-2004, 05:27 PM
I dont know that I would say I was caught, but on October 6, 2000 I made the news all around the country in a brief interview that I did after the plane I was on headed from Denver to Los Angeles had a small fire in the cockpit, and depressurized, and I dont know if its true or not but I was told later that one of the engines failed and it was forced to land in Bryce Canyon Utah.
A DC10 dropping like a Dive bomber and completely sideways hurling into the mountains is scarier then sh*t. Especially when they tell you the're landing in Nevada and you see nothing but mountain peaks and green trees everywhere. Not to mention looking over the wing and seeing the fuel getting dumped :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Fun Times.

Jbb
10-21-2004, 05:28 PM
lol....yep.....When I first moved to Atlanta The girl that lived in the apt next to me asked me If I wanted to be a referee at the female mud wrestling going on at Big Daddys saloon that night .....Not wanting to disappoint her I agreed ...lol....Half way through the night the police raided the bar ...arrested everyone in it ...Including the ref... :jawdrop: ...and padlocked the place...on Morals charges....(That didnt actually exist!)....The news cameras were waiting outside as we were taken away in vans....Welcome to the Deep South Jbb!... :D
Charges were dropped the next day....seems the DA had no authority to do anything ...but election time was near and he wanted some press.....
My life has been in a downward spiral ever since......lol.....But I did learn how to play the harmonica..... :D

MAINEVENT
10-21-2004, 05:40 PM
I was 17 and i had pocket rocket and my parents thought i bought the car cause it was good on gas and was small :hammer2: NOPE it was fast so i started to do some street racing with to raise some cash for a new car well one night i was in ontario off etiwanda racing and the cops showed up so i was running to my car to split :supp: and their was fox 11 news by my car showing the madness and they asked me something and i just said "Gotta Go" and hopped in my car and drove off like a bat out of hell...well when i got home that night (Late as always) my parents were still up and said "Gotta Go Huh" :2purples: they were filming live and they saw me on the news needless to say my old man cracked me a few times for racing and destroying my car and the car sold 2 months after :cry: :cry:
You never know who's watching or filming :idea:

Infomaniac
10-21-2004, 06:14 PM
On the news by accident? Topless's thread made me remember when I worked for the county in the same building as our courthouse. One year we had a major trial going on with the Leonard Lake Murders and all county employees had to use the back entrances (and be searched) because of all the publicity and media surrounding the trial everyday.
I drove a 4 wheel drive that was lifted and usually wore dresses to work. Needless to say, sometimes it was comical trying to jump up in the truck "gracefully" so there were times I just said what the hell and heaved myself up. :) I pulled in to work one morning dreading all the media that had overcome our little building and parked around back like we were supposed to. Unknown to me, channel 10 was up from Stockton filming early that morning. As I jumped out of my truck I didnt realize that they had been filming and you could see me in the background - until my mom commented later that night about how I needed to make sure my underware matched my outfit if I was going to be on the 6:00 news showing it off as I jumped down out of the truck. ;)
Where can I get a copy of that tape?

mike37
10-21-2004, 06:21 PM
hey now how would a guy go about geting a copy of that video :devil:

mike37
10-21-2004, 06:23 PM
dam INFO you beet me to it

Her454
10-22-2004, 08:28 AM
ROTFLMAO...............I think my mom actually had a copy for years...it was the joke at xmas dinners for years to come.........dont know what happened to it tho......... :hammer2: Im sure my SISTER probably has it now that I think of it........... :rolleyes: being the evil bitch she is..............:)

mike37
10-22-2004, 03:34 PM
ROTFLMAO...............I think my mom actually had a copy for years...it was the joke at xmas dinners for years to come.........dont know what happened to it tho......... :hammer2: Im sure my SISTER probably has it now that I think of it........... :rolleyes: being the evil bitch she is..............:)ok just email me any good pics you have

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Oh gosh I don't know the name of it. It was about an hour from the capital. I was in jr high, at an age, where I didn't care where I was as long as it was fun.