PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Soldier Gets 8 Years for Iraq Prison Scandal

Tequila-John
10-21-2004, 12:38 PM
Hey guys. I know I am probably going to get beat up for this comment, but. If we were not over in Iraq fighting this fu**ed war. These soldiers would never have had the opportunity to get in this trouble. What he did was wrong. But I personally think his punishment is crap!!! War is War.

Blown 472
10-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Hey guys. I know I am probably going to get beat up for this comment, but. If we were not over in Iraq fighting this fu**ed war. These soldiers would never have had the opportunity to get in this trouble. What he did was wrong. But I personally think his punishment is crap!!! War is War.
Or the fact he is taking in the shorts for his masters.

BADBLOWN572
10-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Which scandal is this one that you are talking about? I know of a couple where U.S. troops were steeling money and others where they are abusing prisoners. Please clarify which scandal you are talking about.
Thanks,
BB572

Desert Rat
10-21-2004, 01:03 PM
They had NO guidence what so ever. I will bet you a pay check that not a friggen senior Officer or any of the spooks (CIA,NSA, Mil Intell) will be punished.

Tequila-John
10-21-2004, 01:11 PM
Which scandal is this one that you are talking about? I know of a couple where U.S. troops were steeling money and others where they are abusing prisoners. Please clarify which scandal you are talking about.
Thanks,
BB572
Prison scandle. They showed him squating ontop of some nude dudes

SummerObsession
10-21-2004, 02:08 PM
Oh yeah this whole thing makes sense....they send us video of them BEHEADING some of our "prisoners" , and this guy goes to jail for sitting on them and hurting their feelings. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Give me a break.
The liberal bleeding heart media Bullshit has got to stop. Someday someone will come to our soil to kick our ass and our hands will be tied. That would be a good time to put our news people on the front line and see what they think about enemy "abuse" then. :hammerhea :lightsabe :devil:

HighRoller
10-21-2004, 02:28 PM
And Saddam still sits waiting for his "trial", eating culturally appropriate meals and reading from the Khoran after writing letters to his henchmen...errrr... "relatives"....