PDA

View Full Version : Bikini contest

socalmoney
10-21-2004, 08:45 PM
My friend Elena sent me this today to check out. She works with me and entered some bikini contest on surfillustraded.com. Anyways I thought there was some cuties on there worth passing on.
Link (http://www.surfillustrated.com/gnd_process.php?get=011)

MAINEVENT
10-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Definately some nice talent there :skull:

Kilrtoy
10-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Nice

socalmoney
10-21-2004, 09:03 PM
They look so impressionable. Just the way I like them.

MAINEVENT
10-21-2004, 09:07 PM
They look so impressionable. Just the way I like them.
thats a big word i preffer HOT :devil: :D LOL

socalmoney
10-21-2004, 09:15 PM
thats a big word i preffer HOT :devil: :D LOL
Big words make them go cross eyed, that can work to your advantage.

WUTWZAT
10-21-2004, 09:22 PM
She got my vote.....

plaster dave
10-21-2004, 09:39 PM
My friend Elena sent me this today to check out. She works with me and entered some bikini contest on surfillustraded.com. Anyways I thought there was some cuties on there worth passing on.
Link (http://www.surfillustrated.com/gnd_process.php?get=011)
where do you work I want to come down and see Elena in person. :D

socalmoney
10-21-2004, 09:51 PM
She is pretty shy in the office, I was surprised to see these. She is way hot. We went on a company retreat and when we all saw her in a bikini, we were stunned.

plaster dave
10-21-2004, 09:55 PM
She is pretty shy in the office, I was surprised to see these. She is way hot. We went on a company retreat and when we all saw her in a bikini, we were stunned.
damn you need to invite her to the river lol :boxed:

socalmoney
10-21-2004, 09:57 PM
No kidding, her roomate is that chick Phoebe right above her. I need to get invited for a sleep over.

plaster dave
10-21-2004, 10:00 PM
No kidding, her roomate is that chick Phoebe right above her. I need to get invited for a sleep over.
ok now your just pissing me off :mad: :D

socalmoney
10-21-2004, 10:07 PM
I need to get me that new Nikon D70 and tell her I can shoot her for free. They need to be photographed together. After some shots.

plaster dave
10-21-2004, 10:11 PM
I need to get me that new Nikon D70 and tell her I can shoot her for free. They need to be photographed together. After some shots.
ok how much $$$$ you need????????????? :eek: :cool:

socalmoney
10-21-2004, 10:14 PM
about as much as I need to get my boat trailer road worthy again. haha

plaster dave
10-21-2004, 10:26 PM
about as much as I need to get my boat trailer road worthy again. haha
what is wrong with your trailer??????????

socalmoney
10-21-2004, 10:37 PM
I picked up an 81 eliminator and it has been sitting for 7 years. The trailer needs everything, brakes, paint, bunks, you name it. Got the boat for free. Waiting for the official off season so prices go down.

BarryMac
10-22-2004, 05:25 AM
I picked up an 81 eliminator and it has been sitting for 7 years. The trailer needs everything, brakes, paint, bunks, you name it. Got the boat for free. Waiting for the official off season so prices go down.
Two things socal$, one your right, it was worth passing it on, Thanks. two, the prices never go down man, BOAT = (Bend Over And Take-it) ...
gjb

Unforgiven
10-22-2004, 05:30 AM
Two things socal$, one your right, it was worth passing it on, Thanks. two, the prices never go down man, BOAT = (Bend Over And Take-it) ...
gjb
BOAT....Bring On Another Thousand!!

socalmoney
10-22-2004, 05:37 AM
I guess that is wishfull thinking, as soon as the kitchen is done being remodeled, I will get it ready for the 05 season. I am excited to get it in the water.

mike37
10-22-2004, 05:43 AM
hey this is a babe thread stop talking about boats
unles they are on your boat

BarryMac
10-22-2004, 05:43 AM
I guess that is wishfull thinking, as soon as the kitchen is done being remodeled, I will get it ready for the 05 season. I am excited to get it in the water.
Seriously, I hope too see ya on the water sooner than later. BTW You've saved a tion of money already, you got the boat for free, nothing wrong with that...
gjb

Brian Ray
10-22-2004, 07:48 AM
Anyways I thought there was some cuties on there worth passing on.
It's always nice to see some beautiful ladies in the morning.... :D

OLDRAT
10-22-2004, 07:56 AM
Aparently, the Hot Boat boys and girls have voted her to the lead!!! :)
Good choice. SoCal, take that babe to the river and you might get your
trailer fixed at no charge.

Slib77
10-22-2004, 08:14 AM
She has my vote.

socalmoney
10-22-2004, 08:15 AM
think how good she would look washing your boat after a day at the river, or your bike after a 100 mile ride, or your atv after a day in the sand. You get the idea.

Magic34
10-22-2004, 08:32 AM
SoCal,
You need to let her know that you told all your friends to vote for her, and that you just told thenm yesterday and to look at her votes now. Thanks to you, she'll win!! Maybe you will too :idea:

switchin'addiction
10-22-2004, 08:48 AM
Big words make them go cross eyed, that can work to your advantage.
My kind of co-pilot!

superdave013
10-22-2004, 09:11 AM
Taryn has nice toe!

racecar.hotshoe
10-22-2004, 09:16 AM
Yes she has........ :D
http://www.surfillustrated.com/gnd_photos/013/3.jpg

spectratoad
10-22-2004, 10:28 AM
That would be one of the best sandwiches I could think of having. :wink:

plaster dave
10-22-2004, 04:53 PM
SoCal,
You need to let her know that you told all your friends to vote for her, and that you just told thenm yesterday and to look at her votes now. Thanks to you, she'll win!! Maybe you will too :idea:
ya yesterday when I voted she was winning by 3 votes wow hot boat way to go. :boxed:

socalmoney
10-23-2004, 11:00 AM
OK, there has been a lot of voting from the ***boat forum (as well as from IGN.com apparently) for my fiend Elena on the bikini contest. So much in fact that people have been complaining to the editors of Surfillustrated.com. See the response below from the editor. It is pretty funny. I also found out that my bro next to me at work posted the link on a couple of car sites as well. There seems to be a correlation between guys who like to go fast and hot chicks. Nothing fishy about that.
Updated: 10/22/2004
As the editor, I receive email that either brightens my day, or email that just adds more work to my day. This one adds more work to my day, but just like doing the laundry, it has to be attended to or it will get stinky in the laundry room. So I will try to answer this one email in hopes that it will answer the concerns of others that may be thinking the same, but have not written in to tell me.
It seems that lately, there has been quite a stir about the “Beach Girl Next Door” Contest. I have been receiving a lot of email and questions in regards to the contest, the monitoring system, the evaluation of the votes, and the validity of the votes being cast. So rather than emailing everybody separately, I thought I would post an email sent recently that expresses the concerns of one individual, and my response to that email which I hope will answer some or all of the questions similar to this person and their concerns. Hopefully, this will answer your concerns, and I can go back to editing 2500 images of beautiful swimsuit models!
Here’s the email sent Friday Morning October, 22, 2004
Musician & Artist wrote:
Hello,
there is a big problem with your contest, it is fake or there is a problem with the system.
I use to vote for one girl and she was wining then suddenly one girl got 100 in one night which is impossible, now there's a girl who had only 5 vote and is now a 593!!!
More when I vote for a girl this supergirl got a vote too!!! she's now 594!!!
Check this if you're not responsible for the problem because it's not fair that girls who could win at the end of the month loose because there is a problem with the counts!!!
regards.
And here is my response-
Dear Musician and Artist,
We recently cross linked with a website called IGN.com. They have 23 million visitors that visit their website each month. They have 10 million visitors that visit a section called the "Babes" section. For the last 2 weeks they have been featuring the girls of Surf Illustrated in their babes section. Of course, we like this very much because it brings huge amounts of traffic to our website - so much, that we are receiving more than 5,000 extra visitors a day, just from the IGN.com website alone!
Most of these visitors are first time visitors who have never seen the Surf illustrated website. Therefore, many of them are voting on the girl next door contest for the first time. Our Web Log Reports show that we have had a large amount of visitors to this area in the last 10-14 days and that is due to the cross linking with IGN.com. They have a huge male audience ages 14-24, and they like Surf Illustrated.com!
I am sorry if it seems as if the contest is fluctuating, but it is, and it will continue to do so, as we grow closer to December 15th 2004, and as more so as visitors come to our website from IGN.com - the world's largest website of interactive media, games, movies, entertainment, sports, and a million other little technical things that men like.
I always find that whenever a girl's numbers drop or her percentage goes down, I get an email or two- it usually is from someone who is a family member or friend of that girl, and they are concerned about the evaluating system of the contest. We check the numbers every day, and when there is a spike or huge drop on one particular girl, we research it and make sure that there is not a fault in the system. We check the sources of the votes to make sure that someone is not casting more than one vote per computer or URL number.
Note: our voting system does not allow more than one vote to be cast per computer URL.
The other thing you have to keep in mind is that the votes are coming from all over the world now- because IGN.com is worldwide, and I have no control of what men from around the globe feel is a "beautiful woman."
If you have a friend or family member in the contest and you want her to do well, then write as many of your friends and family as possible, and tell them to cast a vote for her. But keep in mind they can only cast one vote per computer. So, just know that you will have to find more friends or family members that will have to cast a vote if you want her to win, but ultimately, there could be close to 10,000 new visitors coming to the Beach Girl Next Door Contest section and voting heavily in the next 4weeks, as we are featured in IGN.com. Trying to stop the voters from voting their opinions is like trying to stop a flood coming to your house when the water is already at the doorstep!
I believe the more votes cast, the better. It is more fair, because with a low total number of votes, one girl's family of 60 or 70 people could sway the vote. But by the end of the contest December 15th, 2004, it will be very difficult for one family group or employee office of 100-200 employees to sway the vote if the total number of votes is a large number- such as 5,000 -10,000 total votes.
I hope this answers your question(s)
Sincerely,
Adeeb Howrani,
Senior Editor-