PDA

View Full Version : Pix of our new Fam. Member....

MAINEVENT
10-22-2004, 09:06 PM
Here is the newest member to the MAINEVENT's Home his name is "Thor" and he's a 12 week old Black Lab....We got him for the kids but this is my first dog :D :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/MAINEVENTALEX/DSCN1636.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/MAINEVENTALEX/DSCN1635.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/MAINEVENTALEX/DSCN1644.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/MAINEVENTALEX/DSCN1643.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/MAINEVENTALEX/DSCN1641.jpg

CEO
10-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Nice new pup

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 09:08 PM
Used to work at a vet clinic.....thats gonna be a BIG baby, Ya know that right...

Kilrtoy
10-22-2004, 09:08 PM
Cutie Pie......

MAINEVENT
10-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Used to work at a vet clinic.....thats gonna be a BIG baby, Ya know that right...
Yeah Co let me know that first thing :2purples: :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Nice one big feet.Its going to be big.The dog to!..... :coffeycup :D

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Yeah Co let me know that first thing :2purples: :D
they are great dogs,, the only thing to watch for is hip displasia (sp?)

MAINEVENT
10-22-2004, 09:16 PM
they are great dogs,, the only thing to watch for is hip displasia (sp?)
Thats a trip at work my buddie brings in his dog (Yellow Lab) and has had bad hips since i have known him.....
Vet Huh so if i need a quick answer i can ask you :D
Ok first question what is your opinion on getting him fixed? :confused:

jdogginla
10-22-2004, 09:16 PM
cute pup.........I have two Labs. Girl black, and Boy Chocolate.
Girl ='s NeCara (my black beauty)
Boy ='s Bowe (named after Riddick Bowe)
I have commitment issues, so I figured they would be better than an wife and kids.....LOL

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 09:19 PM
Thats a trip at work my buddie brings in his dog (Yellow Lab) and has had bad hips since i have known him.....
Vet Huh so if i need a quick answer i can ask you :D
Ok first question what is your opinion on getting him fixed? :confused:
depends on what you want em for...gettin him fixed will help calm him down quicker, tends to extend their life span, and keeps him from jumping fences and running all over town. (providing he get plenty of exercise, they need it)
If you think you may want to breed him, then obviously don't fix him...but as just a family member, I reccomend fixing him

MAINEVENT
10-22-2004, 09:21 PM
depends on what you want em for...gettin him fixed will help calm him down quicker, tends to extend their life span, and keeps him from jumping fences and running all over town. (providing he get plenty of exercise, they need it)
If you think you may want to breed him, then obviously don't fix him...but as just a family member, I reccomend fixing him
Thanx :D yeah i dont think we are going to breed him its just a family member
Jdogginla---I must really love commitment cause i have a wife 4 kids and a dog :jawdrop: LOL J/K

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Thanx :D yeah i dont think we are going to breed him its just a family member
Jdogginla---I must really love commitment cause i have a wife 4 kids and a dog :jawdrop: LOL J/K
well you either love commitment or your CRAZY..naw, your just a good guy from the sound of it..I decided after one son, and a few foster puppies, I'd have far more kids before I would ever have a puppy again

jdogginla
10-22-2004, 09:26 PM
My dogs are everything to me.........girls hate it! They get mad because I'll let my babies sleep in my CA King bed, but won't let them stay the night! Haahahah

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 09:27 PM
My dogs are everything to me.........girls hate it! They get mad because I'll let my babies sleep in my CA King bed, but won't let them stay the night! Haahahah
whats wrong with sharing the bed, any real woman would understand ;)

jdogginla
10-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Maybe it's because I tell them that there is not enough room for them with my dogs in the bed, and too call me when they get home. :D

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 09:31 PM
Maybe it's because I tell them that there is not enough room for them with my dogs in the bed, and too call me when they get home. :D
well now...aren't you considerate????

MAINEVENT
10-22-2004, 09:32 PM
LMAO :D

jdogginla
10-22-2004, 09:33 PM
well now...aren't you considerate????
I want to make sure you made it home o.k. It's only the gentlemanly thing to do. :notam:

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Perfect face for the end of that comment :messedup:

Boozer
10-23-2004, 12:13 AM
She looks good after having 4 kids and a pup. Cute pup by the way. I need to hurry up and get a pad so I can bring my pup out here. He weighed 25 lbs when I left. He weighs almost 60 lbs. now. :jawdrop:

RiverOtter
10-23-2004, 03:42 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6801topper.jpg

RiverToysJas
10-23-2004, 04:46 AM
Great lookin' dogs!!!
I miss mine very much, maybe in a year or so, when the kids are a little bigger, we'll get another...
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun_images/jake_9wp.jpg
RTJas

phebus
10-23-2004, 05:36 AM
Hello puppy................ bye bye landscaping :2purples:

JetBoatRich
10-23-2004, 05:56 AM
They are great dogs our yellow lab will be a year old next month. :wink:
He is a lot of work, loves to play and needs a lot of attention :2purples: and a lot of fun

dicudmore
10-23-2004, 06:31 AM
great looking dog. Congrats :D

ahhell
10-23-2004, 06:44 AM
you cant go wrong with a lab...time for some tennis balls and a good throwing arm :D

Ntwotrance
10-23-2004, 07:06 AM
congrats on the pup. we've had our black lab for about 7 years now, and she still acts like a pup. as long as you've got a ton of tennis balls, they never get bored....

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 07:50 AM
Well he cried a few times in the night and he can throw down at his food bowl and takes a mean trip outside in the morning.
Good news is~ he waited all night to go potty :D :D :D
He is a good boy :wink:
Thanks for all the compliments on our new baby :wink:

THOR
10-23-2004, 07:52 AM
Couldnt have picked a better name

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 07:55 AM
Couldnt have picked a better name
I thought of you last night when we heard his name :cool: :p , he is AKC and I was told that was his given name I need to find out about that stuff today.

Bre
10-23-2004, 08:01 AM
Cool guys.... can't wait to meet the new member :shift:

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 08:03 AM
didn't I just tell you that we had been thinking about it, now look at how fast we moved.....he is really sweet...Alex took him to do his rounds this morning. :eek: :D
good morning hun :sleeping:

racecar.hotshoe
10-23-2004, 08:06 AM
didn't I just tell you that we had been thinking about it, now look at how fast we moved.....he is really sweet...Alex took him to do his rounds this morning. :eek: :D
good morning hun :sleeping:So how many in your family now?

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 08:09 AM
So how many in your family now?
Are you ready :confused:
I have a nine year old son from previous.....Alex and I have 2 year old triplets...2 boys and 1 girl...together....and now Thor the new baby dog :jawdrop:
I swear that is it this time :supp: :jawdrop: :D

Bre
10-23-2004, 08:11 AM
good morning hun :sleeping:
Morning :p Yeah I was thinking more like Christmas or something :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-23-2004, 08:11 AM
Are you ready :confused:
I have a nine year old son from previous.....Alex and I have 2 year old triplets...2 boys and 1 girl...together....and now Thor the new baby dog :jawdrop:
I swear that is it this time :supp: :jawdrop: :DYou have my vote for mother of the year.........I dont know how you do it!.. :coffeycup :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 08:13 AM
Morning :p Yeah I was thinking more like Christmas or something :D
the doggie was perfect for what he is and already potty trained too :D
Alex just gave up a new lap top for Thor, lol.

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 08:14 AM
You have my vote for mother of the year.........I dont know how you do it!.. :coffeycup :D
Me either...LOL :hammer2:

v-drive
10-23-2004, 08:15 AM
Awesome pup, we have had our black lab for 8 yrs now. Hoover (dogs name) is by far the best dog we have ever owned. At 8 months we discovered he had hip displacia our teenagers begged us not to put him down and said they would pay the almost 3k surgery. putting him down was never an option and today it's a toss up of who is who's master. enjoy him. :D v-drive

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 08:18 AM
Awesome pup, we have had our black lab for 8 yrs now. Hoover (dogs name) is by far the best dog we have ever owned. At 8 months we discovered he had hip displacia our teenagers begged us not to put him down and said they would pay the almost 3k surgery. putting him down was never an option and today it's a toss up of who is who's master. enjoy him. :D v-drive
ooohhh good story.... I had a rottie when I was younger that eventually had to be put down b/c of his bad hips..he was in alot of pain after some years. Hopefully we won't have to deal with that anytimes soon :cool: :D

a catered life
10-23-2004, 08:32 AM
well you either love commitment or your CRAZY..naw, your just a good guy from the sound of it..I decided after one son, and a few foster puppies, I'd have far more kids before I would ever have a puppy again
i agree i'll take the kids over the dog anyday at least the kids go to bed when told to

topless
10-23-2004, 08:41 AM
the doggie was perfect for what he is and already potty trained too :D
Alex just gave up a new lap top for Thor, lol.
Do you mind if I send my two asshole little heel biters over for potty training?

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 08:43 AM
Do you mind if I send my two asshole little heel biters over for potty training?
I really suck at it but sure how old are they and what kind of heel biters are they?LOL

ratso
10-23-2004, 08:46 AM
Have you read TPC's goofy guide to the personals yet Topless.
I thought we might hook up one day. There is a fuuny part in there about dogs... :D

topless
10-23-2004, 08:57 AM
Have you read TPC's goofy guide to the personals yet Topless.
I thought we might hook up one day. There is a fuuny part in there about dogs... :D
Way Off Topic Here.....................but,
No I haven't, but I was going to PM you because my brother wants to know where you work so he can come by and meet you. He is a little goofy (don't know where he gets THAT ) but I was going to ask you because if a bald guy with a shit eating grin ever comes in and asks you if you know topless, it's my brother Bill.

topless
10-23-2004, 08:59 AM
I really suck at it but sure how old are they and what kind of heel biters are they?LOL
I have a 2 yr old Pomeranian and a 1 yr old rescues, epileptic long haired Chiuaua. (mispelled I think)

BarryMac
10-23-2004, 09:09 AM
Great looking pup, I love Labs, my next one will be a Chocolate..
Congrats...

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Great looking pup, I love Labs, my next one will be a Chocolate..
Congrats...
Thanx the lady we got him from also had a chocolate lab and thione but she said together they were too much for her and she was more attached to the chocolate lab by anymeens she was in tears when we picked him up....She never told me he SNORES :hammer2: LOUD :hammer2: :eek:
I took him on my rounds this morning for work and he had a blast cruising the resevoir site's...All in all a good dog i think Co made a good choice :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 03:20 PM
Thanx the lady we got him from also had a chocolate lab and thione but she said together they were too much for her and she was more attached to the chocolate lab by anymeens she was in tears when we picked him up....She never told me he SNORES :hammer2: LOUD :hammer2: :eek:
I took him on my rounds this morning for work and he had a blast cruising the resevoir site's...All in all a good dog i think Co made a good choice :D
Damn it the wife is logged in again Sorry that was MAINEVENT :hammerhea

v-drive
10-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Ours snores to. we can hear our daughter telling him to stop snoring in the middle of the night. It's just to funny :D v-drive

jbtrailerjim
10-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Cute dog. Congrats. We have a 7 yr old female black lab. She has been a great dog. The first couple years though were tough. She about destroyed my back yard. Thank god she grew out of being destructive.

IN2-IN2MX
10-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Wow! Congrats on the new baby. I love labs. Grew up with 2 black labs from when I was little. We got a male and female together and I got to name them "Boy" and "Girl." They were really cool and VERY PROTECTIVE of our family. Boy was really mean to strangers and would always try to bite. Girl was docile. We had them for about 12 years (and they got those bad hip problems too). You will love having Thor in your family.
Now...you have triplets!!! Mrs. Mainevent looks so little. I can't imagine her little body holding 3 babies. Congrats girl...you look awesome! :cool:

switchin'addiction
10-23-2004, 09:25 PM
That is a nice looking pup, but you better get ready to supersize his feeding dish.

wantacat
10-24-2004, 09:45 AM
congrats on the new puppy. I just got my black lab about a week agao hes about 14 weeks old. Very good puppy. This is my first puppy since i had my rot. about 3 yrs ago. So far the lab seems a lot smarter, my puppy is learning quick! His name is Max. Have fun!