PDA

View Full Version : God,Wife & Bridge

Troubles No More
10-23-2004, 07:59 AM
A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. Suddenly, the sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."
The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."
The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific, the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."
The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Well then Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife better. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says 'nothing's wrong,' and how I can a make a woman truly happy."
The Lord replied, "Do you want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge?"

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 08:02 AM
:D :D :D ;) I laughed out loud on that one, thanks for sharing :D

switchin'addiction
10-23-2004, 09:07 PM
:D :D :D My wife just said whats so funny?-- Oh, nothing dear.

welk2party
10-23-2004, 09:18 PM
That is funny but very true. :idea:

DansBlown73Nordic
10-23-2004, 10:39 PM
LMAO :)

Kilrtoy
10-24-2004, 12:33 AM
Good shiat :p

billet racing
10-24-2004, 07:02 AM
I've told my wife for years, "The day I figure you out, I'm leaving". I think she takes this as a challenge.
We're planning our 25th anniversary right now.

paradigm shift
10-24-2004, 08:19 AM
LOL, my wife even thought that was good!! ;)

mike37
10-24-2004, 08:31 AM
that one is funny every time it comes around
because its so true