PDA

View Full Version : Hookah

topless
10-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Does anyone here smoke hookah? I just did it for the first time. You smoke it out of this big thing that looks like a bong. You can get different flavors. I had apple. The cool thing is it doesn't burn your throat and doesn't get you stoned and you can buy it alot of places. I had never even heard of it before. Am I just way behind the times or is it some new thing?

ratso
10-23-2004, 08:41 AM
What exactly have you smoked that burns your throat??? :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 08:42 AM
I used to have a neighbor that smoked it all the time but I have never tried it.

topless
10-23-2004, 08:42 AM
What exactly have you smoked that burns your throat??? :D
Uhhhhhhhhh.......... maybe I shouldn't have said that. I'll just say cigarettes. Yea, thats it.

topless
10-23-2004, 08:44 AM
I used to have a neighbor that smoked it all the time but I have never tried it.
It's kinda freaky. When you inhale it, it doesn't do anything but when you exhale, it tastes like the flavor of whatever the hell they soaked it in.

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-23-2004, 08:46 AM
That is freaky but kinda cool too, where do you find it at :confused: Do you have to roll it yourself or what?

a catered life
10-23-2004, 08:48 AM
sounds like some secert orange stuff :jawdrop:

topless
10-23-2004, 08:52 AM
That is freaky but kinda cool too, where do you find it at :confused: Do you have to roll it yourself or what?
You can get it at those Indian liquer stores or any market that sells middle easern food. You don't roll it, you smoke it from a big ass water pipe. you put the tobacco or whatever the hell it is in this bowl thing on the top and then you put hot charcoal stuff on top to keep it lit. It smells really good but it's not something you would crave or want all the time. If you are going to the Halloween party, I'll bring some. (it IS legal by the way)

Boozer
10-23-2004, 09:55 AM
You can get it at those Indian liquer stores or any market that sells middle easern food. You don't roll it, you smoke it from a big ass water pipe. you put the tobacco or whatever the hell it is in this bowl thing on the top and then you put hot charcoal stuff on top to keep it lit. It smells really good but it's not something you would crave or want all the time. If you are going to the Halloween party, I'll bring some. (it IS legal by the way)
So we are going to be taking bong rips ar the Halloween party?

topless
10-23-2004, 09:58 AM
So we are going to be taking bong rips ar the Halloween party?
Legal ones! :smile:

MagicMtnDan
10-23-2004, 10:11 AM
Hookahs have been around since before Jesus was on this earth. They're as old as dirt and have been filled with just about anything that can be smoked, tobacco, hashish, opium, whatever.
It's just another way to **** up your lungs and body but whatever turns you on. :D

topless
10-23-2004, 10:14 AM
Hookahs have been around since before Jesus was on this earth. They're as old as dirt and have been filled with just about anything that can be smoked, tobacco, hashish, opium, whatever.
It's just another way to **** up your lungs and body but whatever turns you on. :D
You are such a positive person! I know it is old. I also know that almost everything we do now :hammerhea days fuc ks up our bodies. I simply asked a question. Now, go smoke SOMETHING and get off your high horse.

ratso
10-23-2004, 10:16 AM
...and away we go. :D

BarryMac
10-23-2004, 10:16 AM
MMD. always a ray of sunshine on our Sunny Days...

topless
10-23-2004, 10:18 AM
MMD. always a ray of sunshine on our Sunny Days...
Thats why we love him so.

Boozer
10-23-2004, 10:25 AM
Did you buy a boat yet?

Boozer
10-23-2004, 10:26 AM
You are such a positive person! I know it is old. I also know that almost everything we do now :hammerhea days fuc ks up our bodies. I simply asked a question. Now, go smoke SOMETHING and get off your high horse.
F*ck him and his negativity. Now lets go take some bong rips at Frenchies!

topless
10-23-2004, 10:29 AM
F*ck him and his negativity. Now lets go take some bong rips at Frenchies!Yea! what he said!

XtrmWakeborder
10-23-2004, 03:00 PM
I go to the hookah bar every now and then..try coconut its pretty good

Some Kind Of Monster
10-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Must be a Beaumont thing :notam:

Drunk tank
10-23-2004, 03:38 PM
my best friend is turkish and his parents have a bunch f uber trick hookahs. we'ed all sit around hitting that shit... sooooo good
Straberry banana is the bestest!

LUVNLIFE
10-23-2004, 05:45 PM
I used a Hookah before but the stuff didn't taste like strawberry or bananna :wink:

PlyaPlya22
10-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Why am I scared to ask what it tastes like :wink:

Keithb87
10-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Why am I scared to ask what it tastes like :wink:
Tastes like chicken :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Tastes like chicken :D
Smelt like tuna??? :yuk: :smile:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-23-2004, 08:29 PM
F*ck him and his negativity. Now lets go take some bong rips at Frenchies!
What take some bong rips off frenchie??/ :p I'm in :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Yeah YEAH YEAH...............So does drinking :D hint hint :D

Misogynist
10-23-2004, 08:40 PM
All good things in moderation... but IT'S SMOKE... IT'S BURNT STUFF... I DON'T WANT THAT STUFF LANDING IN MY LUNGS.......... :220v: