PDA

View Full Version : Robin Williams

MsDrmr
10-23-2004, 02:59 PM
Just finished watching "Deat Poets Socitey" Love just about every movie he has been in.
Whats your favoriate?

BarryMac
10-23-2004, 03:02 PM
Never seen the movie but love Robin Williams, he is a great actor, wonder if he can do the Fake Orgasm scene like the chick from When Harry Met Sally???
I love that scene, saw it this morning... :D :D :D
gjb

MsDrmr
10-23-2004, 03:26 PM
Never seen the movie but love Robin Williams, he is a great actor, wonder if he can do the Fake Orgasm scene like the chick from When Harry Met Sally???
I love that scene, saw it this morning... :D :D :D
gjb
That would be Meg Ryan,,I love her to..especially in City Of Angels.
I think my fav Robin movie is "What Dreams May Come" very deep, sincere movie that touched me deeply (I guess thats not hard considering the sentimental fool that I am)

Dawn Patrol
10-23-2004, 03:34 PM
Moscow on the Hudson with Robin Williams is pretty Good.

MsDrmr
10-23-2004, 03:35 PM
Moscow on the Hudson with Robin Williams is pretty Good.
I was wondering....are you a Raiders fan :cool:

BarryMac
10-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Loved him in the movie where he turned old way before his time, can't remember the name for shit...

MsDrmr
10-23-2004, 03:53 PM
SORRY,never cared for the guy
THATS IT...I'M SETTING TRAPS TONIGHT,,,ONE WITH PEANUT BUTTER, ONE WITH CHEESE, AND ONE WITH BEER :D

MsDrmr
10-23-2004, 04:06 PM
SET ONE WITH "TITTIES "i'm easy! ;)
well I'm not using mine..too small...have a preference

Dawn Patrol
10-23-2004, 04:09 PM
I was wondering....are you a Raiders fan :cool:
Good Guess! It looks like another Hard year to be a Raider Fan.
:cry:

MsDrmr
10-23-2004, 04:12 PM
YOURS! :D
I said not mine...their too cute, well, maybe i'll set the trap, you just may not ake the bait

MsDrmr
10-23-2004, 04:20 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,i'll take the bait .a pic would be good :idea: :D
dont have any,and dont know how to keep it from gettin taken off the forums if I posted...sorry

schmaubba
10-23-2004, 07:16 PM
naanoo naanoo

Keithb87
10-23-2004, 08:01 PM
Loved him in the movie where he turned old way before his time, can't remember the name for shit...
Jack.. :squiggle:

BarryMac
10-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Jack.. :squiggle:
Yep, that was a great movie...

Misogynist
10-23-2004, 08:32 PM
He was in a movie made way back in the early 80's... it was produced for PBS and wasn't a theatrical release.. but it's called "seize the day" .. not to be confused with "the dead poets society".. where they said "Carpe Diem".. which means "seize the day" in Latin... the actual show was called "Seize the day"... It had Jerry Stiller in it... and several other notable characters... Robin Williams played a down and out salesman by the name of "Wilke"... He was divorced from his wife... and she had her heel on the back of his neck about back child support... then... he hooked up with Jerry Stiller's character... " Professor Tempkin"... who fleeced him out of the last of his money... talk about a "black comedy".... :eek: That is my all time favorite Robin Williams movie... he was dramatic.. but not over the top like some of his movies now. :wink: :wink:

JAM
10-24-2004, 09:05 AM
My Robin Williams vote is for "Good Will Hunting" - a great movie. It's hard to believe a guy with that much acting tallent used to go by the name of "Mork"!

X-driver
10-24-2004, 11:48 AM
"Good Morning Vietnam" wasn't a bad movie.

jeepinscott
10-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Best stand up ever, Live at the Met!
That 'Wet dreams are cum" movie was just freaky.

FMluvswater
10-24-2004, 03:15 PM
My favorite work of his was a voice over he did for the animated movie Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest. He was the voice of the character Batty Koda. Otherwise I guess I liked him best in Good Will Hunting.

EliminatorJet
10-24-2004, 04:24 PM
That would be "Jack" :D Good movie

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-24-2004, 04:30 PM
My favorite work of his was a voice over he did for the animated movie Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest. He was the voice of the character Batty Koda. Otherwise I guess I liked him best in Good Will Hunting.
Oh my goodness i thought I was the only one who had that movie...........My 5 yr old watches it all the time even singshis little rap song " my name is batty...... LOL