PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs Bengals who do you like

cc322
10-24-2004, 07:10 PM
I will take the Broncos, imo they are looking tuff right now. Denver keeps turning out good running backs,and plumer is a great fit. My pick Denver by 6

Boozer
10-24-2004, 07:13 PM
Broncos or bust!

ratso
10-24-2004, 07:18 PM
My guy has the line at 6 and a half...should be a sure bet.

Phat Matt
10-24-2004, 07:18 PM
It's down to a tie breaker in one of my pools. I need Denver to win with 45 points total for the game.

ratso
10-24-2004, 07:20 PM
It's down to a tie breaker in one of my pools. I need Denver to win with 45 points total for the game.
I'm doing a teaser...don't know whether to go over or under yet...

Phat Matt
10-24-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm doing a teaser...don't know whether to go over or under yet...
If I do win I will be splitting the pot with another guy cuz he has Denver with 45 also. :notam:

JetBoatRich
10-24-2004, 07:31 PM
Broncos by 11 :wink:

Boy Named Sue
10-24-2004, 07:33 PM
Bengals. They're due for a win and they have cooler uniforms. Duh. :hammerhea

Danhercules
10-25-2004, 07:19 AM
The Bangals. Bonniville Baby is a Bronco fan!!

syke-o
10-25-2004, 08:43 AM
Bengals fan here!! i am always hoping (praying) for the Bengals to win!! :hammerhea

racecar.hotshoe
10-25-2004, 09:02 AM
Bengals!

HCS
10-25-2004, 09:05 AM
Who's the Bengals QB?
I have to go with Broncos.

JetBoatRich
10-25-2004, 06:20 PM
come om Bronco's :hammerhea

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 06:25 PM
BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!!
:D

Boy Named Sue
10-25-2004, 06:41 PM
BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!! BRONCOS!!!!!!!
:D
That's a jinx if I ever saw one.

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 06:45 PM
This coming from a "Boy Named Sue"???????? :confused: :D

Ziggy
10-25-2004, 06:47 PM
Bengals!!!!!!!..........that'd put my Chargers right back in the thick with Denver, besides, I can't stand Shanahan. :hammerhea
Sorry RK...not been the same since JE retired, just not the same 'tude there anymore. :(

Boy Named Sue
10-25-2004, 06:52 PM
This coming from a "Boy Named Sue"???????? :confused: :D
Suey. That's not a horse in your avatar, but a CAT that needs some stripes! :boxingguy

cc322
10-25-2004, 06:52 PM
Who's the Bengals QB?
Carson Palmer........ formely of USC, orginally from Laguna Hills CA

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 06:56 PM
It's cool Zig!
I respect other peoples football picks.
But I'm from Denver and it's in my blood....that will never change!
I'm a fan in good times and bad!
Now if I could just find a guy that felt the same way. :idea: :p

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 07:10 PM
Suey. That's not a horse in your avatar, but a CAT that needs some stripes!
Like this one:
http://www.riverkitty.com/misc/meanKittyCat.gif
???

Boy Named Sue
10-25-2004, 07:18 PM
Like this one:
http://www.riverkitty.com/misc/meanKittyCat.gif
???
Yeah, like that. That was cool. But back to the game...

boatslayer
10-25-2004, 07:22 PM
broncos rull 1o11

Boy Named Sue
10-25-2004, 07:37 PM
23 to 10 Cincinatti. Hmmmm. Could the RiverKitty Jinx be real? :cool:
Suuuuuueeeeeey!!!!!!

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Story of my life. :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
10-25-2004, 08:16 PM
That's a jinx if I ever saw one.
we will just blame her :2purples:

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 08:18 PM
YUP! It's all MY fault!!!! :cry:

cc322
10-25-2004, 08:18 PM
SHI.......T :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JetBoatRich
10-25-2004, 08:19 PM
Headed to Denver for a game this year :idea:

Boozer
10-25-2004, 08:24 PM
Tickets to a Bronco game will set you back more then the flight out there. Probably more then the flight out there and your hotel accomadations. My bro has Club level tickets to the game on November 7th. They were $298 each. I think all home games are already sold out :sqeyes: So now you'll have to take your chances with a scalper. :yuk:

Boozer
10-25-2004, 08:25 PM
Oh yeah. This game f*ckin sucked!

JetBoatRich
10-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Tickets to a Bronco game will set you back more then the flight out there. Probably more then the flight out there and your hotel accomadations. My bro has Club level tickets to the game on November 7th. They were $298 each. I think all home games are already sold out :sqeyes: So now you'll have to take your chances with a scalper. :yuk:
All I do is fly there and the rest is comp. When are you headed back BOOZER? :D

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 08:30 PM
I just gotta pick up the phone and make a call....then it's tailgaitin' and a kick ass Bronco game!!! Whoo Whaaa!!! :D

Boozer
10-25-2004, 08:30 PM
All I do is fly there and the rest is comp. When are you headed back BOOZER? :D
Was out there weekend before last. Headed back in December for Christmas with the family and a couple days up in Copper Mountain for some slopeside R&R. You wont catch me at a Broncos game that happens any later then October. I was at the coldest November game in the history of the Broncos last year. It was so cold my beer was frozen by the time I got back to my seat :jawdrop:

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 08:33 PM
I love goin' when it snows!!!
Oh, and the flight is FREE too!!! :D

Boy Named Sue
10-25-2004, 08:35 PM
RiverKitty, you are a truly gracious loser. Our exchange reminds me of something that happened back in...
Dateline Dec. 2, 1993
My buddy and I were driving around in Denver and drove past Mile High Stadium. The gate to the parking lot was open and there was 6" of snow on the ground. I whipped my Mazda 626 (no cracks, it was a good car) into the lot and started doing donuts and horsing around. Eventually we drove into this little depression and the 626 was stuck. Snow over ice and just couldn't get up this littleincline. At some point I noticed this old man sitting on his porch across the street smoking. I didn't think anything of it. After about a half hour of struggle we see the old man walking up with a shovel and a pail of dirt. He says, "When I saw you pull into the parking lot in that car and you had California plates, I thought you were idiots, but now that I see that Raiders sticker on your back window, I know it." He then dug us out, used the dirt for traction and we were out there. We asked him, "Can we buy you a twelve pack or some cigarettes or something?" All he said as he walked away was, "Damn Raiders, we own their ass on the field and their fans in the parking lot."
Amazing but true.
RiverKitty, you have sass, class, thank you for playing.

Boozer
10-25-2004, 08:39 PM
RiverKitty, you are a truly gracious loser. Our exchange reminds me of something that happened back in...
Dateline Dec. 2, 1993
My buddy and I were driving around in Denver and drove past Mile High Stadium. The gate to the parking lot was open and there was 6" of snow on the ground. I whipped my Mazda 626 (no cracks, it was a good car) into the lot and started doing donuts and horsing around. Eventually we drove into this little depression and the 626 was stuck. Snow over ice and just couldn't get up this littleincline. At some point I noticed this old man sitting on his porch across the street smoking. I didn't think anything of it. After about a half hour of struggle we see the old man walking up with a shovel and a pail of dirt. He says, "When I saw you pull into the parking lot in that car and you had California plates, I thought you were idiots, but now that I see that Raiders sticker on your back window, I know it." He then dug us out, used the dirt for traction and we were out there. We asked him, "Can we buy you a twelve pack or some cigarettes or something?" All he said as he walked away was, "Damn Raiders, we own their ass on the field and their fans in the parking lot."
Amazing but true.
RiverKitty, you have sass, class, thank you for playing.
This is the best post I have EVER read.

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 08:39 PM
THAT was a great story!!!! Too FUNNY!!!! :D
Thanks for sharin'! :D

JetBoatRich
10-26-2004, 11:51 AM
I just gotta pick up the phone and make a call....then it's tailgaitin' and a kick ass Bronco game!!! Whoo Whaaa!!! :D
sounds like we need to pick a game and meet out there :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
10-26-2004, 12:48 PM
sounds like we need to pick a game and meet out there :cool:
Bronco's Suck! lol :D

JetBoatRich
10-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Bronco's Suck! lol :D
They did last night :lightsabe
Steve, have to be happy with USC this year :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-26-2004, 01:00 PM
They did last night :lightsabe
Steve, have to be happy with USC this year :D
Yeah they did.
Happy with the record but not happy with the offense yet. Their wide out's are too young. Matt's not going to get the heismen with that group of wide outs. If Mike Williams would have stayed SC would be winning by 70 each game! ;)
Oh yeah I am also not to happy, since I havent made it to one home game yet! :burningm:

JetBoatRich
10-26-2004, 01:02 PM
Steve,
that was going to be my next question. No games yet, you need to make a road trip back here and get to a game :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
10-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Steve,
that was going to be my next question. No games yet, you need to make a road trip back here and get to a game :cool:
Timing hasnt worked out. I'll be at the UCLA game though. That will be my first & last for the season. Can't swing the ORANGE BOWL either!! My company picked a bad time to move to AZ!! :burningm:

Desert Rat
10-26-2004, 01:28 PM
Made the SC / Cal game. I had the opportunity to pick one game for my son and myself and that was the one the boy wanted to go to. Man was that a game. Down to the last four plays. Boy said he wanted to see a good game and he got it!

SCUBA STEVE
10-26-2004, 01:48 PM
Made the SC / Cal game. I had the opportunity to pick one game for my son and myself and that was the one the boy wanted to go to. Man was that a game. Down to the last four plays. Boy said he wanted to see a good game and he got it!
That was the one we should have been at too, but we were at RD's B-DAY Party. Wanted to get my mug on Game Day! :hammer2: ;)

Ziggy
10-26-2004, 03:25 PM
It's cool Zig!
I respect other peoples football picks.
But I'm from Denver and it's in my blood....that will never change!
I'm a fan in good times and bad!
Now if I could just find a guy that felt the same way. :idea: :p
If I wasn't married I'd start to love the Bronco's in a hurry :D :D
But Kudo's to you for sticking to your team, true sportsmanship and loyalty....and believe me I know the feeling being a Charger Fan :wink:
let me ask you though, what is your personal feeling about Shannahan? My impression of him is less than stellar, way less.

RiverKitty
10-26-2004, 04:32 PM
Honestly, I've always liked Shannahan. :D
He's gotton us thru a lot of good years and two Superbowl wins! :D

JetBoatRich
10-26-2004, 04:42 PM
I agree, he is a little different but has changed the team since becoming the head coach. Dan Reeves was not able to do it :hammerhea

cc322
10-26-2004, 04:44 PM
let me ask you though, what is your personal feeling about Shannahan? My impression of him is less than stellar, way less.
He is the backbone of the whole Denver organazation, IMO, his record speaks for himself. He is a smart coash and expects alot from his player's. No one stays with one team as long as he has without being special

Ziggy
10-26-2004, 05:11 PM
I do agree with you, Rich and C322 that he is a winning coach but a few ethical things he's done over the years is what bothers me to some degree...maybe its things that did or didn't even happen.
Should I just get over it? :D

RiverKitty
10-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Ya Zig! Get over it! I'll send ya a Broncos Jersey!!! :D

JetBoatRich
10-26-2004, 05:47 PM
Should I just get over it? :D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Why Not :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ziggy
10-26-2004, 05:55 PM
Ya Zig! Get over it! I'll send ya a Broncos Jersey!!! :D
OK, fine, I'll get over it :220v: but it'll be in the back of my mind and if I see.........................oh yeah, I'm over it :D :D
Are you trying to bribe me with a Jersey to become a serious fan now?? :wink: :D
I'll take one in Powder Blue, Lightning Bolts, #21 please :p

RiverKitty
10-26-2004, 06:02 PM
Your such a dork! Gotta luv ya! :D

Ziggy
10-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Your such a dork! Gotta luv ya! :D
Why thank you :D Luv ya back :wink: