PDA

View Full Version : Im sending out neg. REP POINTS

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 06:38 PM
NOT
Now some http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/bang.gif is sending out neg. rep points to people and claiming to be mehttp://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/loser.gif . Im here to tell all of you its not me.
God this is getting good. I love this place......http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/tongue.gif

voodoomedman
10-25-2004, 06:45 PM
NOT
Now some http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/bang.gif is sending out neg. rep points to people and claiming to be mehttp://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/loser.gif . Im here to tell all of you its not me.
God this is getting good. I love this place......http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/tongue.gif
They should make it so it says who gave you the rep points no matter what, so people can't hide. I never knew that it didn't say it at first so now I sign them. All green though. Haven't given red. Well except maybe to Kilr.

hoolign
10-25-2004, 06:48 PM
I wa hoping you would that would piss me off enough to get rid of this god damn hard on I got from that last pic you posted :burningm: I mean this ones bad! I keep fading in and out of conciousness! :jawdrop: MEDIC!

Ziggy
10-25-2004, 06:52 PM
I wa hoping you would that would piss me off enough to get rid of this god damn hard on I got from that last pic you posted :burningm: I mean this ones bad! I keep fading in and out of conciousness! :jawdrop: MEDIC!
ROTFLMAO--- :p :p

LVJAKAZ
10-25-2004, 07:13 PM
AWWW.. Everyone needs to be nice :wink: Kilrtoy, your wife is Beautiful!!!! :cool:

Infomaniac
10-25-2004, 07:16 PM
Someone better PM me the un-blue dot edited picture of Mrs. KT or the negative points are going to fly. :220v: :220v: :220v:
Don't make me do it. :argue:

Kachina26
10-25-2004, 07:16 PM
I got a real good neg today but not from you Kilrtoy.

FRENCHIE
10-25-2004, 07:18 PM
I got a real good neg today but not from you Kilrtoy.
its all positive even though its negative!!!!?? :confused: :jawdrop: :D

Kachina26
10-25-2004, 07:23 PM
its all positive even though its negative!!!!?? :confused: :jawdrop: :D
Can't take you serious anymore Leon, I always picture you making the faces of your smilies :D

mbrown2
10-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Kilr, quit sending me neg points...j/k :D ....f the snipers. :supp: ;) :D

FRENCHIE
10-25-2004, 07:33 PM
Can't take you serious anymore Leon, I always picture you making the faces of your smilies :D
thats so funny, exactly what i do!!! see ya sat right!!?? :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Mbrown, I am gonna send out the neg rep points to you for that 159MPH ride you did and I wasnt there.... :2purples:
damn that must have been awesome :cool:

waterwitch
10-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Kilr.. You really need to get over this!
There are 2 or 3 threads where you are
upset over someone saying terrble things about
your wife. At first I felt bad.. now I think you continue
this crap for sympathy.
SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT.
But could you do it a little quieter?
Now before you go getting all bent again...remember
I was on your side the first 300 post.. now I'm just sick
of seeing your posts on it.
The polls are open for my neg. points..but who gives a
shit about that crap?

FRENCHIE
10-25-2004, 07:37 PM
Mbrown, I am gonna send out the neg rep points to you for that 159MPH ride you did and I wasnt there.... :2purples:
DONT WORRY BOUT W.W.... HE ONLY KNOWS THE INTERNET KILR!!! :wink: :wink:

mbrown2
10-25-2004, 07:42 PM
The 100mph barrier will never be the same...as we headed for the boat, Bling said "pick a number and that is what we will run.".....no one spoke up, so I guess the boat spoke for itself.. :)

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 07:44 PM
That is just wrong, plain wrong, your boat must feel so slow now at 107MPH.. :2purples:

voodoomedman
10-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Someone better PM me the un-blue dot edited picture of Mrs. KT or the negative points are going to fly. :220v: :220v: :220v:
Man do I want that pic without the blue dots as well!!!

Mighty Thor
10-25-2004, 08:04 PM
NOT
This sort of reminds me of an early computer game called Lords of Golconda. You were supposed to run around doing good deeds and you got points until you finally saved the kings daughter. Most good deed points won. Well it was quickly pointed out that you could only do so many good deeds and the max points was like 2500. But... If you did bad things (like blow up the king and rape his daughter) you got negative karma points and since you could not win the game that way the negative points just kept rolling up. More fun trying to think up ways to be bad.
Although, the way your wife looks, you probably have lots of ideas how to be bad :D

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 08:44 PM
I wish hot boat would just take em' away. :(

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Ok, so I get a red chicklet for the above post??? WTF!!!!
Here's the comment, "No fun to take them away" it's NOT signed!!!! :lightsabe
Hide behind your pythetic little red chicklet you POS!!!!!!! :mad:
You must have a small dick cause you "ain't" got any balls!!!! :boxingguy
Sign your $hit!!!!!! :mad:

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 09:27 PM
Dont hold back kitty, Damn......
Dont you just love these people......
they wont be blue at the halloween party keep those kitties eyes open.....

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Seriously Dude!!!
I don't mind gettin' em'...just sign your name so I'll know where to send Guido!!! :skull:

91nordic29
10-26-2004, 08:28 AM
i knew that wasnt you.
they said"waa waa waa, get a life" regarding my RUDE SALESPERSONS thread.
whoever it is, come over here and kiss my a*s*s* :p :jawdrop:
PS, please pardon my tackiness :wink:

jackpunx
10-26-2004, 08:32 AM
IT WAS SCUBA!!! I just want the wife.. dont care about the rep points.. :D
SCUBA,
Im coming after your wife next.. I got all the All night long :eek:

SCUBA STEVE
10-26-2004, 08:39 AM
IT WAS SCUBA!!! I just want the wife.. dont care about the rep points.. :D
SCUBA,
Im coming after your wife next.. I got all the All night long :eek:
Stop fooling yourself, you don't have sh*t!! :eek: :)
You don't even have your own boat, Bill said it's his now! lol
Did you p/u a gps? :hammerhea :cool:

Desert Rat
10-26-2004, 08:42 AM
Why would it have to be a guy?..Think outside the box. Know for most of us guys it's hard to think about anything BUT the box :D And no it wsn't me with the neg chicklett thingys. If I have any to give i'll shoot you some Green that is

jackpunx
10-26-2004, 08:49 AM
Stop fooling yourself, you don't have sh*t!! :eek: :)
You don't even have your own boat, Bill said it's his now! lol
Did you p/u a gps? :hammerhea :cool:
I Picked one up a couple of weeks ago.. Bill said I could borrow his boat till I get my own.. Shelly comes with the boat.. So .. Im stoked.. LOL..

SCUBA STEVE
10-26-2004, 08:53 AM
I Picked one up a couple of weeks ago.. Bill said I could borrow his boat till I get my own.. Shelly comes with the boat.. So .. Im stoked.. LOL..
Wait a minute, Shelli comes with my boat, I think we are going to need a schedule then. :cool: :rollside:
Were you happy with the #s?

jackpunx
10-26-2004, 09:03 AM
Wait a minute, Shelli comes with my boat, I think we are going to need a schedule then. :cool: :rollside:
Were you happy with the #s?
Of course not..LOL.. I actually didnt get any big numbers.. I was testing a new lower unit.. so my X demension was out of whack.. I was not comfortable going to fast in it.. Im going to change it up again and see if I can get my handeling back

SCUBA STEVE
10-26-2004, 09:06 AM
Of course not..LOL.. I actually didnt get any big numbers.. I was testing a new lower unit.. so my X demension was out of whack.. I was not comfortable going to fast in it.. Im going to change it up again and see if I can get my handeling back
Gotcha! :cool:
But Shelli is still mine! :devil: :cool:

jackpunx
10-26-2004, 09:28 AM
Gotcha! :cool:
But Shelli is still mine! :devil: :cool:
No bro.. I talked to Bill.. She's mine.. You need to get rid of some weight in your boat anyway.. So .. I'll take all the girls.. :boxingguy :D Now that I got the All NIght Long.. its going to take a boat load of them to hold me down for a few hrs.. :supp:

SCUBA STEVE
10-26-2004, 09:32 AM
No bro.. I talked to Bill.. She's mine.. You need to get rid of some weight in your boat anyway.. So .. I'll take all the girls.. :boxingguy :D Now that I got the All NIght Long.. its going to take a boat load of them to hold me down for a few hrs.. :supp:
Well those All Night Longs are going to go to waste, because I talked to Shelli, and she said she likes jet boats! lol :yuk: :cool: So you loose! :smile: :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
10-26-2004, 10:41 AM
NOT
Don't lie, you gave some to me FOCKER.

Unforgiven
10-26-2004, 11:00 AM
I'm with INFO on this one....get rid of the blue dots...just post the pic...ya'll know I love BOOBS.. :D

simple
10-26-2004, 11:10 AM
Help me!!
1/ What do these positive & negative points mean?
2/ Why & How do you get them?
3/ What are chicklets?
4/ Do any of these kudos change your immage or ability to respond or ????
I am totally confused!

Kachina26
10-26-2004, 03:00 PM
Help me!!
1/ What do these positive & negative points mean?
2/ Why & How do you get them?
3/ What are chicklets?
4/ Do any of these kudos change your immage or ability to respond or ????
I am totally confused!
1/They mean nothing
2/because people like or dislike you or something you said or just want to be nice or dicks
3/the green or red squares below your name
4/nobody gives or takes away any credibility of what you say based on these things

HCS
10-26-2004, 03:23 PM
1/They mean nothing
2/because people like or dislike you or something you said or just want to be nice or dicks
3/the green or red squares below your name
4/nobody gives or takes away any credibility of what you say based on these things
I sure wander how some people get so many. :idea:

Kim Hanson
10-26-2004, 04:35 PM
If anyone gets red from me, don't believe it is me! I don't give red, I go in for the attack instead...........( . )( . ).......... :cool:

JetBoatRich
10-26-2004, 04:40 PM
If anyone gets red from me, don't believe it is me! I don't give red, I go in for the attack instead...........( . )( . ).......... :cool:
Thanks Kim, I was wondering :jawdrop:

SHOTKALLIN
10-26-2004, 04:45 PM
i think this is a waste of a good thread. show some more pics kilr and i think you'll be amazed at how much green you get.

Kim Hanson
10-26-2004, 04:53 PM
Thanks Kim, I was wondering :jawdrop:
Now, you should sort of know me JBR! I would never give those out!.....Where do you think I get my fun flamming times from :D ....( . )( . )........

JetBoatRich
10-26-2004, 05:08 PM
Now, you should sort of know me JBR! I would never give those out!.....Where do you think I get my fun flamming times from :D ....( . )( . )........
:D :idea: :D
LOL, I have seen you in action :hammer2:

voodoomedman
10-26-2004, 05:12 PM
I'm a little upset with you kilr. You post pics of your wife and then give me bad rep points for looking. You can't even spell your own name dumba$$. It is kilrtoy not kilirtoy.
Whoever the poser is sending this stuff out has been around long enough for one chicklet to equal 3 rep points.

Kilrtoy
10-26-2004, 05:21 PM
You know how it is, Sometimes I forget how to spell my name
kilrtoy, killertoy, kilertoy, kilroy, killroy, I get confused sometimes.... :messedup:

JetBoatRich
10-26-2004, 05:45 PM
You know how it is, Sometimes I forget how to spell my name
kilrtoy, killertoy, kilertoy, kilroy, killroy, I get confused sometimes.... :messedup:
Just alcohol in the mix :2purples:

Kim Hanson
10-26-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm a little upset with you kilr. You post pics of your wife and then give me bad rep points for looking. You can't even spell your own name dumba$$. It is kilrtoy not kilirtoy.
Whoever the poser is sending this stuff out has been around long enough for one chicklet to equal 3 rep points.
Hey jack-ass, don't fock with Kilrtoy! He post good pictures, dumbass! What do you have to offer? Back of the bus son........( . )( . )........ :hammer2:

voodoomedman
10-26-2004, 06:26 PM
Hey jack-ass, don't fock with Kilrtoy! He post good pictures, dumbass! What do you have to offer? Back of the bus son........( . )( . )........ :hammer2:
easy... I was joking with kilrtoy. I know he didn't do it. If you read my last sentence you will see that. I love the pictures. I don't like the dots though.

Kim Hanson
10-26-2004, 06:30 PM
easy... I was joking with kilrtoy. I know he didn't do it. If you read my last sentence you will see that. I love the pictures. I don't like the dots though.
So, sorry.........( . )( . )......I have to look out for my picture guy :D

voodoomedman
10-26-2004, 06:42 PM
So, sorry.........( . )( . )......I have to look out for my picture guy :D
It's cool. whoever is sending out the red chicklets under his name just to make him look bad is a big weenie.

Kim Hanson
10-26-2004, 07:10 PM
It's cool. whoever is sending out the red chicklets under his name just to make him look bad is a big weenie.
I think he's worse than that.........( . )( . ).......... :D

voodoomedman
10-26-2004, 07:41 PM
I just got another red one for this thread. The guy says "let's have some fun now". He gives me three red but others give me like twenty green. Jokes on him. I had like 35 points and now after all this I have 70. Thanks you goon.
What a big weenie. It's no fun. I don't know who he is so I can join in. Ah well my family still loves me. I'm going to leave this alone. I don't want to cause drama. I come on here mainly for boating but other interesting topics and purposely stay away from the arguments and now I'm caught in this mess. Anybody for a thread on Ultra Boats???