PDA

View Full Version : My Double X silencers worked @ Havasu Marina!!

Sandbar Mike
10-27-2004, 12:38 PM
OK, FYI
My (Force) 650HP 540CI passed at the Marina with the Eddie marine Double X Silencers. Can't beat $150.00 for 85.1 DB.
And the Launch guys were cool.

Liquid Courage
10-27-2004, 12:39 PM
OK, FYI
My (Force) 650HP 540CI passed at the Marina with the Eddie marine Double X Silencers. Can't beat $150.00 for 85.1 DB.
F*ck 'em anyway!!

Her454
10-27-2004, 12:39 PM
Maybe they're starting to fear lost revenue?

Sandbar Mike
10-27-2004, 12:40 PM
Didn't lose much if any,I still was at 84mph @ 5600rpm, not bad

That Guy
10-27-2004, 01:00 PM
When was this Mike??? They were less than friendly a few weeks ago... :argue:

phebus
10-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Were theese the clamp on, or in line model?

Sandbar Mike
10-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Sbark, this past weekend
phebus, these are the clamp on type,

RiverOtter
10-27-2004, 01:52 PM
I'm glad to hear you didn't have any problems. BUT!!! I still promise I will NEVER launch my boat from that marina!!!! :D

Tow Guy
10-27-2004, 02:20 PM
F*** The Havasu Marina
In The *ss Sideways And DRY
Why Would You Launch There If They Are Giving Fellow
Cash Spending (Alot Of It ) Boaters A Hard Time For A Little Bit Of Noise......
Those Bunch Of P****es Grew Up With Their Dad's Dry Stack's And Bear All Over The Lake....
And Now It's Too Noisey???????????????????
WTF!
Go By A Season Pass At Windsor And You'll Save Money In The Long Run Then Go To The Landing Or The Numerous Other Fuel Dock's And Buy Your Gas..........
Havasu Marina Can Kiss My *ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You And Have A Nice Day!!!!!!

Sandbar Mike
10-27-2004, 03:08 PM
F*** The Havasu Marina
Those Bunch Of P****es Grew Up With Their Dad's Dry Stack's And Bear All Over The Lake....
WTF!
Go By A Season Pass At Windsor And You'll Save Money In The Long Run Then Go To The Landing Or The Numerous Other Fuel Dock's And Buy Your Gas..........
Windsor's a terrible place to launch, especially if the wind is up.
Most of the time I have to launch by myself due to my wife not willing to damage my Trialer (God Bless her). It's easier tying up to the docks and taking my time. I couldn't do that at windsor, my ride would get thrashed.
My point was to just let you guys know my DB level, for the purpose of LE next season. Have fun :hammer2: :D

prosthogod
10-27-2004, 03:15 PM
Windsor's a terrible place to launch, especially if the wind is up.
Most of the time I have to launch by myself due to my wife not willing to damage my Trialer (God Bless her). It's easier tying up to the docks and taking my time. I couldn't do that at windsor, my ride would get thrashed.
My point was to just let you guys know my DB level, for the purpose of LE next season. Have fun :hammer2: :D
In this explanation you make the point we are fighting for. THE USE OF THE MARINA AS SET FORTH BY THE LEASE. wE WOULD ALL LIKE TO USE THIS RAMP BECAUSE IT IS HIDDEN FROM THE WIND, AND IT IS EASIER FOR OUR WIVES. The problem is we can't because they are breaking the law.
SEND IN YOUR CHECKS TODAY!!!

That Guy
10-27-2004, 03:34 PM
In this explanation you make the point we are fighting for. THE USE OF THE MARINA AS SET FORTH BY THE LEASE. wE WOULD ALL LIKE TO USE THIS RAMP BECAUSE IT IS HIDDEN FROM THE WIND, AND IT IS EASIER FOR OUR WIVES. The problem is we can't because they are breaking the law.
SEND IN YOUR CHECKS TODAY!!!
Thanks Prosthogod....you are exactly right. This is why we are fighting. Mike got lucky, is living right or who knows what other reason. I am happy he got to launch and that his boat tested legal....however, many other legal boats have been turned away because of the way the wind was blowing that day, they had a purple boat, their wife was too cute, etc... Please contribute to help us fix this for next season....I know, broken record. :p :) :p

BajaMike
10-27-2004, 09:00 PM
I won't launch or fuel there for any reason until they have new management....don't want to give them 1 dollar!!!
:rollside:

Essex502
10-28-2004, 07:12 AM
Sandbar Mike - What is your configuration? Does your exhaust exit above or below the waterline? I amd compiling data on this. if you have a picture of the exhaust it would be helpful.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-28-2004, 07:31 AM
Who knows if the guy was even using the db meter right. Remember, this si the same guy that told someone last week that he will just write down 85 so he could launch since he could not get an accurate reading. Nice consistent rule! I'd sure like to have my perfectly legal boat allowed to launch there for the reasons stated above.

Huckleberry
10-28-2004, 05:10 PM
F*** The Havasu Marina
WTF!
A perfect reason to donate to the legal fund to help in our fight against the marina.

Havasu Boatin'
10-28-2004, 11:43 PM
what was the db's prior to installing these mufflers

Jerrys59
10-29-2004, 02:46 AM
How about before and after db readings?