PDA

View Full Version : ok, so

Cas
10-29-2004, 07:28 AM
I was reminded yesterday of a voice mail my sister in law left for us awhile back. She was coming home from work in SoCal, stuck in traffic as usual when the dreaded stomach growling started. You know, the growling that means you've got to get to a bathroom.....NOW! Well, she's on the freeway in an area where she knows there isn't a good place to exit. I can't remember the exit but do remember her saying it was like a very depressed area, predominantly low income people, mostly drunk on the streets. Anyway, she couldn't hold it any longer and had to pull off. Sure enough, no place to stop to poop, let alone get out of the car and feel safe. My sis in law is in the insurance industry, just came from an important meeting so she was in a dress with nylons, heels, etc.
Well, she just couldn't wait any longer, "it" was coming and coming fast....gotta go....what to do.....oh no......
Hops in the back seat of her Explorer and finds a garbage bag with a bunch of papers and old bills. Hmmmmm, better than nothing...gotta get out of this stuff - Quickly!!
Off comes the shoes, get those nylons down and hike up the dress....ughh, this is tough to do in the back seat.....gotta slouch down so I'm not seen....open the bag.......Ahhhhhhh, relief!!
What to do with the bag? damn, my name is on most everything in the bag, can't toss it. I guess I'll just bring it home and toss it.
Oh boy, it's hot down here, traffic is heavy and I've got a bag of shit in my car.....I really hope I don't get pulled over!
We busted a gut listening to this, funny as hell!
Ever happen to you? :D

RiverOtter
10-29-2004, 07:38 AM
Thankfully.... No.
Someone should ask Tom thought. :D

HCS
10-29-2004, 07:41 AM
EEWWWW....................... :2purples:

Sandbar Mike
10-29-2004, 07:45 AM
CAS, Thats great
The only thing that would make that story better is if she's Hot!! :D

MsDrmr
10-29-2004, 07:49 AM
thats funny, I feel for the girl
I was out on a boat and was 3mos pregnant, ya know the time when you have to pee every few min....well, no stop on the lake, and no where to go once we got to shore so I fumbled around for something to use, ended up dumping a can of pringles into plastic wrap and peeing in the pringles can.....ahhhhhhh relief :rolleyes:

Keithb87
10-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Ever happen to you? :D
Uh No...

Mandelon
10-29-2004, 08:29 AM
I have a few of those bags full of absorbent goo on my boat for that have to pee emergency.
I once pulled over off the highway and dooded on the side of the road. It was between Palmdale and Wrightwood, pretty desolate area. I drove up a deserted road about 1/4 mile and did my bidness behind the truck. I always have a roll of TP just in case.....
A better thing is diarhea in the shower. Squat over the hole.....and away it goes...... :( :squiggle: :notam: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-29-2004, 08:49 AM
I had an emergency on Rice Road once. :jawdrop: I told Jason he needs to pull over RIGHT NOW and so he did, (we had the breakfast buffett at the Bluewater, something I do not recommend) So, he pulls over and the the truck and boat just sink in the sand. Ok, now I have to make poo-poo AND the truck is stuck. I bend over to see how far the tires are stuck and Uh-Oh, not a good idea. So I go running away from the road trying to find a fricken bush or something to hide behind, no such luck. Ok, so I yell to Jason to throw me a towel or something and it lands about 20 feet away from me. So here I am, my bikini around my ankles, shuffling along side Rice Road, everyone is driving by and honking and stuff!
I manage to handle my situation but now we are stuck in the sand, its 100 degrees out and we are screwed. Someone in a F350 passed us and turned around to pull us out. Thank you whoever you were!
The whole ordeal lasted less than 10 minutes and we were back on the road headed home. Neither one of us said a word and after about 20 minutes of silence, Jason starts laughing at me and says "This is soooo going on ***boat".

H20Advantage
10-29-2004, 09:29 AM
Sounds like someone needs one of these. :jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/803bdedned1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/803road8.jpg
Uncle Boogers bumper dumper

lucky
10-29-2004, 09:42 AM
I make fun of my truck drivers that come in with one sock :rolleyes:

RexRathburn
10-29-2004, 10:00 AM
I've never had to shat in a bag, but it has when I was out riding at Glamis. I was trying to make it back to camp and my stomach just started to hurt so bad that I stopped next to a bush and dug the back tire. I was blocked on 2 sides (the bush and the bike), but didn't realize I was right in between 2 trails. So, I started my grunt sculpture and right then a group of about 5 buggies came by. I just waved and they waved back. If ya gotta go...ya gotta go! Luckily I always kept some tp in my camelback.

Cas
10-29-2004, 05:26 PM
The whole ordeal lasted less than 10 minutes and we were back on the road headed home. Neither one of us said a word and after about 20 minutes of silence, Jason starts laughing at me and says "This is soooo going on ***boat".
LMAO!!! :D

Cas
10-29-2004, 05:27 PM
exactly what my sis in law is getting for Christmas :D

Infomaniac
10-29-2004, 05:59 PM
Find a way to have the boat connected along with this bumper dumper.

Dr. Eagle
10-29-2004, 07:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/803bdedned1.jpg
That'd be a hell of a time to get carjacked... :skull:

switchin'addiction
10-30-2004, 01:30 PM
I make fun of my truck drivers that come in with one sock :rolleyes:
Been there, done that. Hell of a lot better than some fricken leaves or piece of paper, etc... :D

Krazy K
10-30-2004, 03:01 PM
In 6th Grade, we had outdoor ed for a week. Among other things, i signed up to go on this 7 mile hike because a girl I liked was going on it. Well, almost to the turnaround point, i gotta go NOW. I go up to the leader and ask him what to do. He tells me to pick out the biggest tree to hide behind. I get about 5 feet away and out it comes...and comes...and comes...and comes. Remember, I've been eating camp food for a couple days. So, I still go behind the tree and basically get the large portion of it out so I'm not dragging a load home. We all get back to the cabins, I stuff my underwear down the toilet and, of course, it backs up, and that is when every kid in my cabin finds out what happened. Thankfully, the ridicule didn't follow back to school.