PDA

View Full Version : another sad day in glamis

boatnam2
10-29-2004, 10:14 AM
anyone hear about the 5 year old kid that died in glamis this past weekend.only heard a little about it ,guy has a place in parker next to my buddie and owns a new sand rail shop in the ie.i guess he went off a jump landed on the kid just missing his own kid.the kid that passed away was one of his workers kids.my heart felt condulences to the family.

MsDrmr
10-29-2004, 10:17 AM
oh man, another one? oh man, I wish all the best to them and their families. My heart & prayers goes out to all their loved ones

Excessive Force
10-29-2004, 10:23 AM
man that totally sux!...was their alchohol involved?

rvrtoy
10-29-2004, 10:24 AM
Sounds like piss pour judgement to me on the drivers behalf. My heart goes out to the family of the little boy.

Excessive Force
10-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Too bad this sort of stuff happens at great places to be. If people would be more careful and ease up off the juice they wouldnt sit there and complain when authorities close up or try to control their favorite spot.

stoker
10-29-2004, 10:38 AM
Read all about it here. Sounds like it is just a tragic accident. No alchohol, speeding orhttp://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=29715 showing off.

boatnam2
10-29-2004, 10:57 AM
well in the thread it said the guy was only going 15mph when it happened so who knows.eithier way a true tragedy.

Mrs.Racer277
10-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Such a sad story. I will pray for the family.
Makes me worry since the hubby took off last night headed to Glamis.

Ziggy
10-29-2004, 11:03 AM
Sounds like piss pour judgement to me on the drivers behalf. My heart goes out to the family of the little boy.
My first impression too.........So sad :cry: and just the reason I camp away from most people, I want to keep my only daughter safe but I don't want to keep her in a bubble either. I've already had one son hit by a rail driver that was unaware.
Do your crazy stuff away from where anyone is at....period. It doesn't impress me. :mad:

bunny 166
10-29-2004, 11:06 AM
My first impression too.........So sad :cry: and just the reason I camp away from most people, I want to keep my only daughter safe but I don't want to keep her in a bubble either. I've already had one son hit by a rail driver that was unaware.
Do your crazy stuff away from where anyone is at....period. It doesn't impress me. :mad:
Well said Zig...Please be careful out there. Our condolences to the family.
Bunny

JetBoatRich
10-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Very sad news :o my heart goes out to the family for their loss.

DryHeatOnly
10-29-2004, 03:54 PM
So tragic. My heartfelt condolences to the family.
I, too, dune with my kids in Glamis. Our group has many young kids too. We were at Wash 7 on Saturday. 17 trailers this time. At least 10-12 little quads. It is difficult to watch them at all times but we must. Even then, it may not be enough. :(

BUSTI
10-29-2004, 04:19 PM
My grown sons are there now and were there last weekend when it happened. The driver is the owner of the shop, Suspensions Unlimited, he just finished my oldest sons rail. No tragedy is greater than that that involves a child.
My heart felt sympathy goes out to the family.

shueman
10-29-2004, 04:46 PM
They were family friends; services were today in Charter Oak.

Kilrtoy
10-29-2004, 05:26 PM
Sorry to hear this, a horrible thing to have to deal with from any perspective.
This is the main reason we do not ride and another example of why the kids do not tube at the river....