PDA

View Full Version : Nastiest food contest

Excessive Force
10-29-2004, 11:23 AM
Whats the nastiest (sounding) food youve eaten and actually liked?! For me...fried chicken blood w cilantro and onions!! I gag just saying it! but num num!...beat that

cdog
10-29-2004, 11:39 AM
Scargo. Or however you spell it. Tasted like garlic and butter but chewed like a rubber band and a piece of gum put together. Yuk!

BADBLOWN572
10-29-2004, 11:40 AM
I ate some food over in Thailand that I liked, but didn't have a clue what it was. I don't even want to know. They eat a lot of food that is just plain nasty to hear about it. I know one time I saw "fetus" on the menu. I really don't know what I was eating, but some was good and some was NASTY!!! I really don't want to know what I was eating!

Rexone
10-29-2004, 11:54 AM
If I can't ID it, I ain't gonna EAT it. :supp:

NashvilleBound
10-29-2004, 11:56 AM
Escargo...frog legs....fried green tomatoes...Rocky Mountain oysters...caviar...anchovies....I love all of it. I can always count on eating the entire order without sharing!!! lol.... :rolleyes:

topless
10-29-2004, 12:04 PM
Escargo...frog legs....fried green tomatoes...Rocky Mountain oysters...caviar...anchovies....I love all of it. I can always count on eating the entire order without sharing!!! lol.... :rolleyes:
What he said!!!! Except I share. :D

NashvilleBound
10-29-2004, 12:07 PM
Awww, now, I share. It's just all my friends cringe at what I eat sometimes...
Ya'll gonna hurt my fealings....

Ziggy
10-29-2004, 12:08 PM
Tar-Tar...its extremely lean ground beef with various spices kneaded into a loaf...you eat it raw and spread it onto toast or some good breadroll. Love that stuff. :D

NashvilleBound
10-29-2004, 12:14 PM
Of course some of the better sushi...intestines..brain, stomach lining...the fishier the better....uh, ya...for some things :rollside: