PDA

View Full Version : POS Honda Civic!!!!

TRUMP TIGHT
04-14-2006, 06:00 PM
So, i have a brand new set of competition audiobahn 6x9's and i decide to stick them in my girlfriends car instead of the boat. After taking apart half the f n car i final get to the speakers. I take out the old 15w paper 6x9's that came in this POS 01 honda civic ex. I grab the new audiobahns and try to set them in and they hit the trunk hatch cross bars! Phuk!!! So i spend another half hour assembeling this POS!! Oh and i didnt even put the old ones back in. She can wait a week for me to get my jl's from the lake so i can spend another hour taking apart half her f n car!

TRUMP TIGHT
04-14-2006, 06:07 PM
A man has to know his limitations :)
Hope you get it taken care of Justin
WTF are limitations? Its all put back together as it was just no rear speakers. I switched the 12 out with a 10 i had to give her more room for the stroller so its allright.

TRUMP TIGHT
04-14-2006, 06:13 PM
I talked to a guy in the parts department at audiobahn and they cant get me crossovers because the speakers were discontinued in 02. Do you think i should talk to Sad?

TRUMP TIGHT
04-14-2006, 06:14 PM
If I was there I am sure I could get it all installed just fine.....lol
NOT!
Your pretty good at holding a flashlight...LOL!

TRUMP TIGHT
04-14-2006, 06:46 PM
No, you can't be going to the VP. Just let me see what I can do with Adam first. Hang in there grasshopper
FINE!