PDA

View Full Version : Halloween in Vegas

rvrtoy
10-29-2004, 08:40 PM
Who knows of any good parties in Vegas on Holloween?

Phat Matt
10-29-2004, 08:49 PM
None. Vegas is really lame on Halloween. NOT!!! You could go to any club on Halloween and have a blast. Crazy people is crazy costumes. It's a great place to be on Halloween.

MAINEVENT
10-29-2004, 08:53 PM
RIO is my favorite but what can i say its Vegas :D Gamblen,boozen, clubs, and a nice scenery :jawdrop: :idea: :D

voodoomedman
10-29-2004, 08:56 PM
Contrary to popular belief. Do not go clubbin at the palms. You will spend hours on end in line just to be crammed into a club like sardines. It's probably a good meat market if your single but the wait or the costs to pay the bouncers is rediculous.

MAINEVENT
10-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Contrary to popular belief. Do not go clubbin at the palms. You will spend hours on end in line just to be crammed into a club like sardines. It's probably a good meat market if your single but the wait or the costs to pay the bouncers is rediculous.
Can be very true....at times

rvrtoy
10-29-2004, 08:58 PM
OK then. Avoid the Palms.

Goldilocks
10-29-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm sure most clubs will be packed this weekend. You will have to get to any club early to avoid the line, or you could fork over some money so that the bouncer lets you in. Studio 54 was a lot of fun a couple of years ago, but the line will be rediculous.