PDA

View Full Version : Raiders/Chargers today at 1:15

Mandelon
10-31-2004, 08:56 AM
Who's got the predictions? :rollside:

Mandelon
10-31-2004, 09:03 AM
I am guessing....three stabbings, one shooting and nine malicious mischiefs....by halftime, with 27 drunk and disorderlies by games end. :hammerhea

Performance 19
10-31-2004, 09:21 AM
I would add 1 more stabbing just for good measure. Go Chargers....Jim

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 09:38 AM
Maybe we will get lucky and a football game will break out :hammerhea

LUVNLIFE
10-31-2004, 09:40 AM
I am guessing....three stabbings, one shooting and nine malicious mischiefs....by halftime, with 27 drunk and disorderlies by games end. :hammerhea
Damn Charger fans :hammerhea :D

Mandelon
10-31-2004, 10:31 AM
They are confused, but loyal.... :shift: :hammer2:

Mandelon
10-31-2004, 02:54 PM
Ha! Chargers are spanking them! :hammerhea

Dawn Patrol
10-31-2004, 02:58 PM
Collins should not be the Quarterback, Marques Tuiasosopo should be playing.
How many more bad games by Collins is Norv going to put up with? :confused:
Fricking Killing me!
And where the Hell is the Raider Defense?

jbtrailerjim
10-31-2004, 03:04 PM
LOL...It's a blowout. Go Chargers!!!

Boozer
10-31-2004, 03:41 PM
Denvers getting slaughtered today :(
Looks like Chargers and Denver are going to be tied up for 1st place in the AFC-W

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 04:23 PM
Boozer you should get tickets to the December 5 game :cool: lets have a Denver tail gate party in S.D. :2purples:

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 04:32 PM
WOW, New England ends it's winning streak by loosing to the Steelers :confused:

Boozer
10-31-2004, 04:35 PM
Boozer you should get tickets to the December 5 game :cool: lets have a Denver tail gate party in S.D. :2purples:
I've been considering it.

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 04:39 PM
I've been considering it.
I have mine already, thinking of going Saturday night to meet the HB peeps in S.D. :idea:

Boozer
10-31-2004, 04:43 PM
I have mine already, thinking of going Saturday night to meet the HB peeps in S.D. :idea:
So they have Field level, Loge level, plaza level, press level, and lower view level. Whats the best of those?
Club level would be nice but I can't afford that price tag at the moment.

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 04:59 PM
So they have Field level, Loge level, plaza level, press level, and lower view level. Whats the best of those?
Club level would be nice but I can't afford that price tag at the moment.
I have end zone tickets, they were a gift and I can't wait :messedup:

Ivan Dan
10-31-2004, 06:35 PM
I have end zone tickets, they were a gift and I can't wait :messedup:
Hope you are a Chargers fan.....LOLOLOL Faiders got blew out BIG!

BarryMac
10-31-2004, 06:50 PM
Collins should not be the Quarterback, Marques Tuiasosopo should be playing.
How many more bad games by Collins is Norv going to put up with? :confused:
Fricking Killing me!
And where the Hell is the Raider Defense?
As a Giants Fan I was so happy that we traded that som biatch (Collins), he is a terrible QB, not mobile, afraid to take a hit, sure glad he went to the Raiders, he'll probably get thrown from the Plane on the way back to the Gay Bay....

MagicMtnDan
10-31-2004, 08:13 PM
WOW, New England ends it's winning streak by loosing to the Steelers :confused:
Jeez Rich, doncha think that the Steelers BEAT the Patriots more than New England lost to the Steelers?
By the way, the Steelers destroyed the Patriots :)
And it's not official - the Raiders now suck more than any other team in the NFL!

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 08:50 PM
Jeez Rich, doncha think that the Steelers BEAT the Patriots more than New England lost to the Steelers?
By the way, the Steelers destroyed the Patriots :)
And it's not official - the Raiders now suck more than any other team in the NFL!
Sorry MMD, no offense to the Steelers :wink: it would have been amazing if it was the Raiders :eek: j/k
The Steelers are playing great with the new QB, the BUS ran well :cool: better team this year.

SandbarScot
10-31-2004, 09:00 PM
Okay, I just got back from the Raiders/Chargers game. We (Raiders) really suck this year. Lot of injuries. Lame coach (Norv Turner), lamer QB (Kerry Collins) and no motivation. We got our asses handed to us. :hammer2:
Dawn Patrol is right...Tuiasasopo or however you spell his name needs to go in until Gannon gets well - if he ever does.
Raiders Defense shoulda never allowed the lame ass Chargers to score that many points. If TV showed a disgusted Raider fan in the front row on the Press Level it was probably me!
Sorry for venting, not used to losing to Charger geeks.

Mandelon
11-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Well here are the real results...71 arrests, two jailed for assaulting officers. :boxingguy 35 misdemeanor citations, :messedup: 75 ejections from the stadium for unruly behaviour. :mad: :lightsabe
:boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy :supp: :D
Oh yeah and if you didn't hear, the Raiders lost.... :D

ROZ
11-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Raiders Defense shoulda never allowed the lame ass Chargers to score that many points.
Seems like the Lame Ass Chargers are playing decent so far this year... To bad the Raiders aren't as lame as the Chargers, They might have won...
<----- Bitter exCharger fan with no loyalty to any team

BarryMac
11-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Seems like the Lame Ass Chargers are playing decent so far this year... To bad the Raiders aren't as lame as the Chargers, They might have won...
<----- Bitter exCharger fan with no loyalty to any team
Come on ROZ, you can be a Giants fan if you want, we are a loyal bunch that have seen a lot of B.S. over the years, but hell we stay loyal.

Boat Loan Guy
11-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Okay, I just got back from the Raiders/Chargers game. We (Raiders) really suck this year. Lot of injuries. Lame coach (Norv Turner), lamer QB (Kerry Collins) and no motivation. We got our asses handed to us. :hammer2:
Dawn Patrol is right...Tuiasasopo or however you spell his name needs to go in until Gannon gets well - if he ever does.
Raiders Defense shoulda never allowed the lame ass Chargers to score that many points. If TV showed a disgusted Raider fan in the front row on the Press Level it was probably me!
Sorry for venting, not used to losing to Charger geeks.
Just on question? didnt you guys come to our staduim last year and get your butts kicked....go Chargers....

ROZ
11-01-2004, 12:08 PM
Come on ROZ, you can be a Giants fan if you want, we are a loyal bunch that have seen a lot of B.S. over the years, but hell we stay loyal.
It doesn't have to do with the team. Has to do with The office.... We had tickets since the Murph was opened...

jdogginla
11-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Fricken a...........was giving out neg reps to all raider fans and accidently gave on of em green!@#%!@#$^ :hammer2: