PDA

View Full Version : Hey Party People!!! Thanx

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 12:34 PM
For contributing to a great time!!! we had a blast...Nicki has been throwing up all morning on and off in the bathroom!! house is a desaster!!!!! only cleaned up the yards and garage so far!!! she cant do anything inside yet....so sick!!! :rolleyes:
The sign in book had 61 names in it, and i know many did not get to sing it so we guess we had between 70-80 people show...great turnout!!! Great to meet all you i have not met over the summer....my boyz feniks and matt were off the hook d.j.ing and bartending!!!
i will be posting some great pics and some of twister!!!!! that was off the hook!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: a little later today or tommorrow if we dont get done cleaning till late...we got 84 pics in all ....to share many later!!
thanx again.....Leon :smile:

bunny 166
10-31-2004, 12:36 PM
Thank you sooo much Frenchie and Mrs!! Darrin and I had a blast and can't wait to see you all again!! Bunny :D :D

Debbolas
10-31-2004, 12:42 PM
Scream (still sleeping) and I had a great time as well. Sorry about your messy house, I tried to clean it a little before I left......all those bottles broken on your tile......sorry :(
We had such a great time, you two were the best hosts!!!
Thanks for the awesome Halloween Party (and the sticker) :wink:

MsDrmr
10-31-2004, 12:44 PM
Frechie and Mrs, I thank you so much for your hospitality, I very much enjoyed your company and the party you threw. I am sorry the mrs is so sick this am...too much of a good time huh?
My offer still stands to help clean, I can be there in 1/2 hour, just say the word.

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 01:22 PM
Looks like you had a great party and turnout :D sorry we missed it :messedup: will try for the next one :D
Good luck on cleaning the house :notam: always the fun part :sqeyes:

topless
10-31-2004, 01:28 PM
I had so much fun. It was graet meeting everyone. I'll have to fill ya in on what happened after I left but the cops were cool. I still have to go find my car. :hammerhea

switchin'addiction
10-31-2004, 01:36 PM
I had so much fun. It was graet meeting everyone. I'll have to fill ya in on what happened after I left but the cops were cool. I still have to go find my car. :hammerhea
Uh, oh.......

Spotondl
10-31-2004, 02:48 PM
Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Frenchie and everybody else that contributed to such a great time... We had sooo much fun... Beaumont is one sick place... Better keep it under wraps or else it will become a tourist mecca and all the oldsters will want to shut er down... LOL Thanks again...

Boozer
10-31-2004, 02:50 PM
Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Frenchie and everybody else that contributed to such a great time... We had sooo much fun... Beaumont is one sick place... Better keep it under wraps or else it will become a tourist mecca and all the oldsters will want to shut er down... LOL Thanks again...
I'll second what he said.

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 02:52 PM
real cool will work on puttin pics up later on!!! boy do i got some!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :hammer2: :D

mike37
10-31-2004, 03:04 PM
real cool will work on puttin pics up later on!!! boy do i got some!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :hammer2: :D
dam you are killin me wish I would have ben able to make it
you gonna have a new years eve party

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 03:24 PM
dam you are killin me wish I would have ben able to make it
you gonna have a new years eve party
i dont think we will have one!! but me and Plya, Sya was already talkin about it last night...gonna put somthing together!!! :cool: :wink:

bunny 166
10-31-2004, 03:40 PM
i dont think we will have one!! but me and Plya, Sya was already talkin about it last night...gonna put somthing together!!! :cool: :wink:
:D OOhhh, I hope so!! :D

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 03:44 PM
:D OOhhh, I hope so!! :D
well we might have one..but if so it would be less people and invite direct only!!! ;) ill let ya know!!!!

mike37
10-31-2004, 03:50 PM
FRENCHIE how bad did your house get trashed
you have any morning after pics

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 03:59 PM
FRENCHIE how bad did your house get trashed
you have any morning after pics
real, real, bad brotha!!! thank God for tile!!! still havent mopped yet, but vacuum up all broken glass, 12 trash bags full of bottles etc, etc!! :frown: :eek: :sleeping:

mike37
10-31-2004, 04:04 PM
real, real, bad brotha!!! thank God for tile!!! still havent mopped yet, but vacuum up all broken glass, 12 trash bags full of bottles etc, etc!! :frown: :eek: :sleeping:
I feel for ya having to clean up
but thats the sign of a great party is the wife still sick with the bottle flue

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 04:06 PM
I feel for ya having to clean up
but thats the sign of a great party is the wife still sick with the bottle flue
yup slight change!!! :rolleyes: :wink:

PlyaPlya22
10-31-2004, 04:11 PM
Hey Frenchie....what up brotha!! I will probably shoot through about 5 pm to pick up the ride. Tell Nicki I hope she feels better

mike37
10-31-2004, 04:14 PM
yup slight change!!! :rolleyes: :wink:
poor thing she musthave takin more shots than she gave out
wish I culd be there to help you clean up

Phat Matt
10-31-2004, 04:33 PM
yawn...I just woke up. It's only 4:30! :eek: It seems like it's 5:30. :D
Get to cleaning boy! :hammerhea
Did Nicki keep that burrito down? :2purples:

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 04:35 PM
yawn...I just woke up. It's only 4:30! :eek: It seems like it's 5:30. :D
Get to cleaning boy! :hammerhea
Did Nicki keep that burrito down? :2purples:
yea i think!!!! and Eric see ya then!!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-31-2004, 07:08 PM
I'm still tired :jawdrop: :sleeping:

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 07:10 PM
I'm still tired :jawdrop: :sleeping:
man you ran it till 4:30 b4 hittin up that bed!! prob better than sleeping in your truck!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-31-2004, 08:08 PM
man you ran it till 4:30 b4 hittin up that bed!! prob better than sleeping in your truck!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)
you got that right, I didnt rember getting into the back seat of the truck :jawdrop:

Roxysnow
10-31-2004, 08:16 PM
Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Frenchie for everything! We enjoyed meeting everyone, good times! :D

Scream
10-31-2004, 08:29 PM
Well, I finally feel good enough to read and type...LOL
Thanks Frenchie, and give you're beautiful wife a pat on the back for me. You threw one hell of a party. I know cause I had one hell of a hangover. OUCH.
Phatt Matt and Goldilocks, you two are the best. PlyaPlya, great to see ya again brother. Tell mom I said Hi...SYA, you and that speculum got a lot of play...too funny.
We met a ton of cool people and got to see some of our favorite HB poswhorin buddies...
Sorry about the mess. I tried to clean up the big pieces whenever I could. Good luck on the cleanup, at least I hope you're done by now.
Scream

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-31-2004, 08:32 PM
Thanks Frenchie, and give you're beautiful wife a pat on the back for me. You threw one hell of a party. I know cause I had one hell of a hangover. OUCH.
Phatt Matt and Goldilocks, you two are the best. PlyaPlya, great to see ya again brother. Tell mom I said Hi...SYA, you and that speculum got a lot of play...too funny.
We met a ton of cool people and got to see some of our favorite HB poswhorin buddies...
Sorry about the mess. I tried to clean up the big pieces whenever I could. Good luck on the cleanup, at least I hope you're done by now.
Scream
scream you are the man, I'm so tired I'm going to bed early :sleeping:

Phat Matt
10-31-2004, 10:18 PM
Scream, would you like another dirty martini? ;)

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 05:58 AM
Scream
cool was great!!!!....wish i could remember more....wfie says i smoked a cigar!!!i dont remember that at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :2purples: :D

DryHeatOnly
11-01-2004, 08:10 AM
For contributing to a great time!!! we had a blast...Nicki has been throwing up all morning on and off in the bathroom!! house is a desaster!!!!! only cleaned up the yards and garage so far!!! she cant do anything inside yet....so sick!!! :rolleyes:
Poor baby. Hope she's feeling better today :D Don't ya hate it when it all slows down ;) and things start spinin'? :2purples:

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 08:13 AM
Poor baby. Hope she's feeling better today :D Don't ya hate it when it all slows down ;) and things start spinin'? :2purples:
yea!!! oh and sorry about the kiss!!! im a friendly drunk in case ya missed that!!! nicki says i set ya up for it...not that im dneying...but i barely reacall!!! :p

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Scream, would you like another dirty martini? ;)
Ahhell and I couldn't get him to take a shot or even a beer last night?!?! :confused: :D
We had fun teasing him............ ;)