PDA

View Full Version : Carbon/OG or SummerLove?????

Kachina26
11-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Who will be changing parties???????? This should be a major event regardless of outcome. Maybe some sort of Dunk tank for the loser???? I dunno, I just can't get over those Bush/Chenney signs in front of Summer Love's place in havasu :p

Kachina26
11-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Either nobody cares or knows what I am talking about. Looks like Summer Love will be joing the Republican party though. Always good to get some new blood. :D

eliminatedsprinter
11-03-2004, 12:39 PM
I remember the bet....I wonder if it will be as funny as when Kilertoy lost his bet on the UCLA/USC game?? :wink:
Summerlove seems to me like a good natured guy. He could make this quite entertaining for us all, regardless of our politics... :cool:

summerlove
11-03-2004, 07:43 PM
I lost, or should I saw, Kerry lost, so I'm the payee...Yea, I'll go down crying but with a smile on my face.... :rollside:

carbonmarine
11-04-2004, 08:48 AM
SUMMER IS GOING GOP !
That's the news here .... We'll see ya soon !
Rick32 / Carbon

OGShocker
11-05-2004, 08:04 AM
Sorry for the late reply. I have been in Seattle all week tweaking on the Northwest Liberals. I'll save that for another thread.
I am not sure about next weekend. I may need to take a second look. Bet was supposed to be pay on the 6th of Nov. SummerLove has other plans for this weekend though.
Since I/Bush, WON, SL owes the following;
1.75 liter bottle of Captain Morgan's
Must wear Bush'04 Shirt and be photographed
Must join the RNC
Must donate $100.00 to the RNC
I would love to gloat over this but, I will hold off on doing so until I see SummerLove in person. :D :chi: :D