12-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Does my dad can beat up your dad count? :rollside:

nodigg
12-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Okay Matt, I'll bite. What happend?

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Okay Matt, I'll bite. What happend?
I don't know. Rexone just put a sticky up but it's closed so I had to ask the question here. :D

JetBoatRich
12-15-2005, 07:46 PM
I don't know. Rexone just put a sticky up but it's closed so I had to ask the question here. :D
wonder what I missed now :yuk:

ELIMINAT THIS
12-15-2005, 07:48 PM
My Dad (Nodigg) can kick any of your asses.....
Bring it on Dilligaf's dad. :argue: I hope that wasnt a threat. :)

GHT
12-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Bring it on Dilligaf's dad. :argue: I hope that wasnt a threat. :)
It isn't if you are defending yourself... :argue: :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
I don't know...he beat me between the ages of 2-4 years old. He even kicked our dog once :(.
Poor Nodigg that is just wrong :)

Phat Matt
I don't know...he beat me between the ages of 2-4 years old. He even kicked our dog once :(.
It's cool to beat kids, but once you kick a dog, it's on! :mad:

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 07:56 PM
We used to have cats but they seem to disappear. He said that they ran away. I think he fed them to the coyotes
Your dad sounds like a real piece of work. :mad: I think we should cover him in honey and tie him down to a fire ant mound. :220v:

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 07:56 PM
He has a real bad temper. I came home with my report card in the first grade. I got a B in math and he beat me because I didn't get an A.
F your dad. :yuk:

Mrs.Racer277
12-15-2005, 07:59 PM
We used to have cats but they seem to disappear. He said that they ran away. I think he fed them to the coyotes
:cry: :cry: :cry:
You are on a roll tonight. :) :)

ELIMINAT THIS
12-15-2005, 08:03 PM
I am scurred just thinking of what he may do if he reads that.......He is a maniac
Damit you didnt say he was a maniac. Now I may have to call my brothers father inlaw who has a friend that knows a guy that was in prison with Tokie Williams,to back my ass up. :yuk: :)

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:03 PM
One time in the 5th grade a buddy and I stole some MD2020 from the store. We had just cracked it and was going to drink it. Pops walked in smacked us upside the ehad and took it from us. Later I saw him throwing up in the bathroom with an empty bottle of MD2020 right next to him. He didn't even share it with us :(
What a prick!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
What flavor was it? Lime?

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Red :)
oooooooooh. Mango/Lime :D
http://blog.lewrockwell.com/lewrw/archives/md2020.jpg

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:14 PM
Did I mention the time we went on the boat for the first time?
No, did he use you for the anchor?

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:19 PM
No...but he would push me overboard. Keep in mind I was 2 1/2. He said he was teaching me to swim :( I don't know...I am kind of scared of the water now
What a dick! :mad:
Where is he now? :argue:

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Poor Nodigg that is just wrong :)
In the time it took to drive from Chenoweth to Arroyo...this shite happens?
I knew it was a mistake not using a ruuber that night with Dilli's mom!~

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Maybe the problem was that you did use a "ruuber". :D

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh shit......
Looks like pops is home. :crossx:

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:24 PM
Dad....I am just telling everybody what a great guy you are.
Your dad is going to kick your ass! :220v: :skull:

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:24 PM
No...but he would push me overboard. Keep in mind I was 2 1/2. He said he was teaching me to swim :( I don't know...I am kind of scared of the water now
That explains why you never go in the water, I had no idea it was my fault!
Just be glad I didn't go with my instincts and name you Sue!

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:26 PM
Maybe the problem was that you did use a "ruuber". :D
Its the MD2020! Tain't my fault!

Mrs.Racer277
12-15-2005, 08:27 PM
OMG!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:27 PM
Growing up with you taught me everything I know today. Why didn't you share that MD2020 with me and my buddy that day? When you made me clean up the barf before going to bed I really didn't mind at all but you could have shared some with us.
Just be glad I shared the barf with you son!

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Also, why did you allow me to eat that big breakfast when you knew it would slow me down. I remember telling you I had to shit and you wouldn't let me until you hit me at 250 yards. That really hurt me Dad
lol
That is messed up.

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:29 PM
why don't you tell about the time I used you as a wheel chock on Lombard street up in Frisco on the family vacation?

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:30 PM
why don't you tell about the time I used you as a wheel chock on Lombard street up in Frisco on the family vacation?
Is that why hats look crooked on him?

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:31 PM
Also, why did you allow me to eat that big breakfast when you knew it would slow me down. I remember telling you I had to shit and you wouldn't let me until you hit me at 250 yards. That really hurt me Dad
But you don't sem to remember how much sweeter it was when you finally did get to go.....behind the pine tree in the drainage ditch! You young guys just don't seem to remember the love.

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:33 PM
Is that why hats look crooked on him?
Nope! That comes from his head being the jack stand substitute when I was doing a frame off on the split window vette.

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:36 PM
Dad...do you remember taking me to the races?
You mean, to clean the horse stalls so I could get gambling money?

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:42 PM
I kind of remember you pushing my face in the horse crap and telling me that is what my future was going to be. Was that the horse races?
Naw, I think you are confusing the Honey dipper job I got you when the septic pump truck sucker hose stopped sucking and you filled in with a spoon.
At least you were small enough to squeeze down through the toilet seat without leaving any marks when we pulled you out!

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 08:43 PM
I am glad you guys have such a strong relationship. Nodigg should write a parenting book. :)

nodigg
12-15-2005, 08:44 PM
I am glad you guys have such a strong relationship. Nodigg should write a parenting book. :)
Can you believe your innocent little thread got us in to this therapy session?

CenCal
12-15-2005, 09:08 PM
Dad, I would love to read your parenting thread....Start another thread and I will check it out...One day I want to have kids of my own and I could use the advice
OK you two the next family session is scheduled at my house next Tues. at 2:00pm. Don't be late :cry:

Infomaniac
12-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Threats made on this board are basically a threat in writing. They are taken very seriously.
If someone made a threat on this board, it was not acted upon by the admin. and actually followed through by the person. There would be some serious liability issues involved.
And there have been some pretty specific personal threats made recently.
So.. have fun with the issue if you want to but it will not be tolerated. :cool:

phuggit
12-15-2005, 09:41 PM
In my best Beavis voice...
Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio!!!

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 10:44 PM
In my best Beavis voice...
Are you threatening me? I am the great Cornholio!!!
http://www.kleecker.com/assets/images/db_images/db_beavis_cornholio1.gif
:D

Phat Matt
12-15-2005, 10:44 PM
Threats made on this board are basically a threat in writing. They are taken very seriously.
If someone made a threat on this board, it was not acted upon by the admin. and actually followed through by the person. There would be some serious liability issues involved.
And there have been some pretty specific personal threats made recently.
So.. have fun with the issue if you want to but it will not be tolerated. :cool:
:cool:
Where did you get that?

HeavyD
12-16-2005, 09:29 AM
As a concerned neighbor I feel I have to tell you about living next door to "little" Tommy and what I saw first hand. Many a night I would hear little sobs coming from the open window next door and then hearing a 1966 split window corvette come screeching around the corner ( must of been whipple charged to go that fast) and then parking on my nice lawn, then Pops Nodigg would get out and when he thought no one was looking he would place a hose in my cars gas tank and siphon my gas, well if you have ever seen mr Nodigg you know how mean he looks with that wild mustache and those crazy bernie mac eyes of his, let me tell you he had the whole hood scared to death of him.
Many a night "little" Tommy would come over for dinner, macaroni and cheese was the little guys favorite with ketchup over it and then tell us how his dad would treat him and keep the two ply toilet paper for himself and give him the newspaper to clean up with. The golf stories I cant confirm but Mr Nodigg did like to chase the neighborhood pets around with a 2 iron, and on Halloween would give out golf balls with little red xxx's on them for treats.
There are many more stories to tell from the other neighbors but I am afraid of any retaliation from Mr Nodigg so I will let it go from here.

Phat Matt
12-16-2005, 09:51 AM
Hey! Who moved this from Hot Spots West? This glimpse into Dilly's childhood must have been to good to not share with the Sandbar. :D

Phat Matt
12-16-2005, 10:29 AM
It is still in the Sandbar...are you drunk already :)
Are you drunk. We were in Hot Spots West last night. :)
Put down the MD20/20

nodigg
12-16-2005, 11:58 AM
It got moved? WTF
Now that a neighbor came forth to verify my stories we get moved? Oh well, just like growing up with Dad. We were always moving from trailer to trailer. I am used to it.....
Now Dilli, it was always the same ole' 8 x 12 trailer, we just spray canned it alot so when we moved without painting the rent it would be harder to find us is all. Now there were a few times you got left behind and staqyed with strangers until I needed you to fill in for the toilet pumper truck!

nodigg
12-16-2005, 12:01 PM
As a concerned neighbor I feel I have to tell you about living next door to "little" Tommy and what I saw first hand. Many a night I would hear little sobs coming from the open window next door and then hearing a 1966 split window corvette come screeching around the corner ( must of been whipple charged to go that fast) and then parking on my nice lawn, then Pops Nodigg would get out and when he thought no one was looking he would place a hose in my cars gas tank and siphon my gas, well if you have ever seen mr Nodigg you know how mean he looks with that wild mustache and those crazy bernie mac eyes of his, let me tell you he had the whole hood scared to death of him.
Many a night "little" Tommy would come over for dinner, macaroni and cheese was the little guys favorite with ketchup over it and then tell us how his dad would treat him and keep the two ply toilet paper for himself and give him the newspaper to clean up with. The golf stories I cant confirm but Mr Nodigg did like to chase the neighborhood pets around with a 2 iron, and on Halloween would give out golf balls with little red xxx's on them for treats.
There are many more stories to tell from the other neighbors but I am afraid of any retaliation from Mr Nodigg so I will let it go from here.
I thought you looked familiar! That was you? I sure would like to know whar' you live now, gas is purdy dang espencive raught now!
But seriously, only Dustin calls me Mr NoDigg, as in it IS a dig that is.

CenCal
12-16-2005, 03:06 PM
I have been in therapy off and on with this family for years. Mr. Nodigg certainly has documented issues that go back to his childhood. That being said poor Tommy (that's what he likes being called in our sessions) has suffered both mental and physical abuse. You noticed the thing with getting in the water. We have a scheduled session this month. The holidays is a bad time for Mr. Nodigg. Looking forward to seeing you Tommy. Dale Mitchell, MSW

nodigg
12-16-2005, 05:27 PM
I have been in therapy off and on with this family for years. Mr. Nodigg certainly has documented issues that go back to his childhood. That being said poor Tommy (that's what he likes being called in our sessions) has suffered both mental and physical abuse. You noticed the thing with getting in the water. We have a scheduled session this month. The holidays is a bad time for Mr. Nodigg. Looking forward to seeing you Tommy. Dale Mitchell, MSW
AWWW MAN! DALE! I can't believe you failed to follow your hypcrit oath!

DILLIGAF
02-20-2007, 07:54 PM
I stumbled on to this one tonight....lol

That Guy
02-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Answer your PM homo....:sqeyes: :sqeyes: