PDA

View Full Version : Oh shit!!!

hoolign
11-13-2004, 01:07 AM
your it F.M. :D

FMluvswater
11-13-2004, 01:16 AM
No surprise this time :p I checked that lil yellow drop down box this time. :idea: However you've been "IT" a really long time now so okay fine I'll be it for a lil while ... but be very wary hoolign cuz I'll shut off all the lights and tag you in the dark. :wink:

hoolign
11-13-2004, 01:23 AM
No surprise this time :p I checked that lil yellow drop down box this time. :idea: However you've been "IT" a really long time now so okay fine I'll be it for a lil while ... but be very wary hoolign cuz I'll shut off all the lights and tag you in the dark. :wink:
I'll get the breaker!

FMluvswater
11-13-2004, 01:26 AM
I'll get the breaker!
You're so accomodating! LMAO! :D :D :D Get runnin!

hoolign
11-13-2004, 02:12 AM
You're so accomodating! LMAO! :D :D :D Get runnin!
I aint going anywhere....are those what I think they are.....hey cool smarties
:2purples: 2 high! :eek:

FMluvswater
11-13-2004, 02:24 AM
Well if you don't get runnin I'm gonna tag you and you KNOW that I WILL run :D - then you'll be stuck being "IT" for a long time again! :p
Hey, hey now! Watch where you put that buddy! :devil: .... don't even provoke me- ice cubes are always ready and I still got the cuffs and the feather too - just remember that! :crossx:

hoolign
11-13-2004, 02:29 AM
Well if you don't get runnin I'm gonna tag you and you KNOW that I WILL run :D - then you'll be stuck being "IT" for a long time again! :p
Hey, hey now! Watch where you put that buddy! :devil: .... don't even provoke me- ice cubes are always ready and I still got the cuffs and the feather too - just remember that! :crossx:
Ice cubes huh..that's it lay down....quit squirmin..they'll melt..atta girl there doesnt that feel good...hey not yet..thats it get those arms behind your head...ahhh...a biter....there take that.............................................. .....................................

FMluvswater
11-13-2004, 02:36 AM
Ice cubes huh..that's it lay down....quit squirmin..they'll melt..atta girl there doesnt that feel good...hey not yet..thats it get those arms behind your head...ahhh...a biter....there take that.............................................. .....................................
:devil: You're cruisin for big trouble mister! You know I can make you scream. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
11-13-2004, 02:40 AM
:devil: You're cruisin for big trouble mister! You know I can make you scream. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
ok wheres the gag??? ah there it is..ok quiet now..oh damnwheres that condom????,,,hey a sandwhich...hold that pose i'll be with ya in a minute...ah ham and cheese...Hey FM..got milk..Mfff,,hmfff mmfff.....

FMluvswater
11-13-2004, 02:49 AM
ok wheres the gag??? ah there it is..ok quiet now..oh damnwheres that condom????,,,hey a sandwhich...hold that pose i'll be with ya in a minute...ah ham and cheese...Hey FM..got milk..Mfff,,hmfff mmfff.....
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

hoolign
11-13-2004, 02:51 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
:D O.K your turn..HEY WHOA WOMAN..hI ..HO..SILVER away!!!! :idea:

FMluvswater
11-13-2004, 03:01 AM
:D O.K your turn..HEY WHOA WOMAN..hI ..HO..SILVER away!!!! :idea:
Not so fast! :devil:
FM --> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/whip.gif <-- hoolign
:crossx: