PDA

View Full Version : Tequila John

shadow
11-13-2004, 07:44 AM
Tequila John.
What are you doing online?thought you were at Parker out in that new boat?

bordsmnj
11-13-2004, 07:53 AM
i think his wife is lurking

shadow
11-13-2004, 07:56 AM
Gotcha, ;) Hello Mrs Tequila John. :)

Parker Dreamin
11-13-2004, 07:56 AM
Tequila John.
Shadown...
TJ and I are both up here with the new boat. Ran it all day in Parker and we love it. Having to stay at or below. 4K rpms easy... we were able to get it up to 62mph. Water levels are not that bad. We pretty much stayed below Sundance but might be going up a bit more today. Yesterday there was about 5 boats on the river the whole day, and about 78 degrees. Starting raining about 4pm right as we were backing into storage. All in all is was a great day and we plan on another today...... There is a big Jeep run up here so the river is empty.

Parker Dreamin
11-13-2004, 07:57 AM
We both brought are lappies so that is Tj himself. His wife is never on the computer.... so you are safe.

shadow
11-13-2004, 08:01 AM
Shadown...
TJ and I are both up here with the new boat. Ran it all day in Parker and we love it. Having to stay at or below. 4K rpms easy... we were able to get it up to 62mph. Water levels are not that bad. We pretty much stayed below Sundance but might be going up a bit more today. Yesterday there was about 5 boats on the river the whole day, and about 78 degrees. Starting raining about 4pm right as we were backing into storage. All in all is was a great day and we plan on another today...... There is a big Jeep run up here so the river is empty.
Cool sounds like a great trip,Have fun out there and enjoy.The river is always nice when empty.Can't wait to see that boat in person looks awesome.

shadow
11-13-2004, 08:02 AM
We both brought are lappies so that is Tj himself. His wife is never on the computer.... so you are safe.
No you mean he's safe! :rollside:

JetBoatRich
11-13-2004, 08:07 AM
Tequila John.
Shadow the "HB DOORMAN" :D keeping an eye who is on-line ;)

Parker Dreamin
11-13-2004, 08:09 AM
No you mean he's safe! :rollside:
Good point there Shadow.... Are you going to be around Parker on Sunday like you thought you might ?

shadow
11-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Good point there Shadow.... Are you going to be around Parker on Sunday like you thought you might ?
Might ride the Harley down and have lunch and a beer at Foxes possibly.
won't be out in the boat this weekend.will shoot you a pm if i head down.Where are you guys staying.

Parker Dreamin
11-13-2004, 08:17 AM
Might ride the Harley down and have lunch and a beer at Foxes possibly.
won't be out in the boat this weekend.will shoot you a pm if i head down.Where are you guys staying.
We both have place in Sandpiper..........

boatnam2
11-13-2004, 08:34 AM
you guys should throw it on havasu springs and head up to the channel.so is anyone at the rio vista shores?

Parker Dreamin
11-14-2004, 07:17 PM
you guys should throw it on havasu springs and head up to the channel.so is anyone at the rio vista shores?
Boatnam2 there was somebody with a Mastercraft staying in the place right above yours...did not see anybody else. Wish you could have made it... We ran it Fri and Sat all day.. it was awesome out there.