PDA

View Full Version : back to the van issue

STROKER ACE
11-13-2004, 10:47 AM
I know that someone will call bullshit on this one but last night she went out to the van to get me a beer, we were at some friends house but any how she got locked in and could not get out she was scared out of her wits I just dont know what to do and when we went to leave she was raising hell about it locking her in and calling it stupid and ugly and it would not start until i told her to shut up. This is a serious issue you know that my mom gave the van to me when I turned 16

Sleek-Jet
11-13-2004, 10:49 AM
Have your g/f read the book "Christine", that'll keep her in line. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 10:52 AM
what did I miss.. is the van possessed..(spck) :D :idea:

spectratoad
11-13-2004, 10:53 AM
Beat me to that comment.

Tom Brown
11-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Stroker, I recommend you have a doctor examine your testicles for damage. You seem to be low on testosterone.
If the van has a thing (some things) that require special knowledge to make function, bring her up to speed on how to deal with them. Perhaps you should give her a pen to use for jamming the automatic choke open in case she ever needs to use the van in an emergency.
If the van is causing more problems than it's worth for you or someone you care about, consider replacing it. My Mom gave me socks for my 7th birthday but I will have to consider throwing them out one day, when they're worn out. Vehicles are a consumable. While they can be made to last roughly perpetually through restoration and repair, the cost will become exorbitant at some point. If you replace the van, I encourage you to do it because YOU want to have something nicer for yourself and/or your friends, as opposed to doing it because you are made to.
If the van is fine, perhaps with a few of the glitches that are always present with the kind of vehicles we drive when we are young, then I would encourage you to begin looking at this issue as a girlfriend issue, as opposed to a van issue.
At the end of the day, that van is an uncaring hunk of metal. That van will not give you rim jobs in the bathroom at your nephew's birthday party, and no van will ever have the scintillating curves of a beautiful woman. Perhaps you should re-examine your emotional attachment to the van and then immediately following that, you should consider trying to get a handle on your romantic life.
- Tom
PS - all women are evil

GlastronGuy
11-13-2004, 11:10 AM
Maybe the OP can find some helpful information here. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62238)

rvrtoy
11-13-2004, 12:12 PM
How old are you? If she means that much to you then retire the van. If the van means more to you than the girl then ditch the bitch. :2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 12:13 PM
which is a female dog right? :eek:

rvrtoy
11-13-2004, 12:16 PM
LOL...not trying to insult his woman, just trying to make a point :notam:
...ditch the fine young woman. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 12:18 PM
LOL...not trying to insult his woman, just trying to make a point :notam:
...ditch the fine young woman. :D
LOL!! you wre right the first time.. but we won't say anything.. :D

rvrtoy
11-13-2004, 12:20 PM
LOL!! you wre right the first time.. but we won't say anything.. :D
LOL!! :eat:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 12:21 PM
Lol!! ;)

HighRoller
11-13-2004, 02:43 PM
You've got a girl who locked herself inside a car and you think the VAN is the problem????? :idea:

a catered life
11-13-2004, 04:49 PM
How old are you? If she means that much to you then retire the van. If the van means more to you than the girl then ditch the bitch. :2purples:
i agree 100% dude grow some :D

Freak
11-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Read between the lines. The girl is tired of the relationship and is picking on something that means something to you. When they want out and dont have the balls to say it they pick on something about you or close to you. Been their done that. Keep the van and ditch the girl before she ditches you. BELIEVE ME ITS COMING. DO IT FIRST.

roostwear
11-13-2004, 06:47 PM
One of the two has to go. I would keep the one that DOESN'T have a problem opening the door.

Havasu Doug
11-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Christine is the name of my 4x. She lived up to her name the day I got my 2x. While the 2x sat at the dealership, I drove Christine to work and she seemed to get really pissed off. :mad: She sits in the driveway now, but I don't dare get rid of her. :2purples:

Misogynist
11-13-2004, 06:50 PM
Tell you g/f to find her own way to where the two of you are going... see how quickly you no longer have a girlfriend... It just may be a blessing in disguise. If she complains about your van... that's just the beginning... cut your losses and run... RUN FORREST..... RUN!.... :220v:

ahhell
11-13-2004, 06:51 PM
Locked...INSIDE A CAR...does she have thumbs :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 06:52 PM
Locked...INSIDE A CAR...does she have thumbs :confused:
she's a dog.. or a lamb or a sheep or a pig.. well you get the picture.. LOL!! :D

ahhell
11-13-2004, 06:54 PM
she's a dog.. or a lamb or a sheep or a pig.. well you get the picture.. LOL!! :D
Sheep are good... :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Sheep are good... :eek:
LMAO!! baaaaaaaaaaa.. :eek:

STROKER ACE
11-14-2004, 08:49 AM
you win the stupid ass award that was so cool tell us more. Better to be thought dumb than open your mouth and prove it. "MY HAIR" who gives a fuk

Misogynist
11-14-2004, 10:07 AM
you win the stupid ass award that was so cool tell us more. Better to be thought dumb than open your mouth and prove it. "MY HAIR" who gives a fuk
Don't get your jammies in a bunch... we're just having fun here... Good luck with your dilemma........ :boxingguy

Cas
11-14-2004, 10:14 AM
post a picture of the van and a picture of the G/F. Post it up as a poll and let us decide your fate.

topless
11-14-2004, 10:17 AM
WTF???????????? How the hell do you lock youself in anyway? Do you have special features on that thing so your dates can't bail out on you? :confused:

STROKER ACE
11-14-2004, 10:33 AM
WTF this is so stupid that I think I'll go drink a few cold ones. ITS BULLSHIT OK JUST BULLSHIT I LOVE THAT VAN I GOT IT FOR MY 16TH B-DAY, LAY OFF

Mrs.Racer277
11-14-2004, 10:51 AM
Here's a thought when the two of you are together make her drive.

Jordy
11-14-2004, 11:11 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7478&stc=1

rrrr
11-14-2004, 11:17 AM
This is all rather disturbing......
Stuff like this is why it's a good idea to avoid traveling across the Red River after dark.
:hammerhea :2purples:

switchin'addiction
11-14-2004, 11:28 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7478&stc=1
My thoughts in print, thanks Jordy!

Froggystyle
11-14-2004, 12:25 PM
Stroker, I recommend you have a doctor examine your testicles for damage. You seem to be low on testosterone.
If the van has a thing (some things) that require special knowledge to make function, bring her up to speed on how to deal with them. Perhaps you should give her a pen to use for jamming the automatic choke open in case she ever needs to use the van in an emergency.
If the van is causing more problems than it's worth for you or someone you care about, consider replacing it. My Mom gave me socks for my 7th birthday but I will have to consider throwing them out one day, when they're worn out. Vehicles are a consumable. While they can be made to last roughly perpetually through restoration and repair, the cost will become exorbitant at some point. If you replace the van, I encourage you to do it because YOU want to have something nicer for yourself and/or your friends, as opposed to doing it because you are made to.
If the van is fine, perhaps with a few of the glitches that are always present with the kind of vehicles we drive when we are young, then I would encourage you to begin looking at this issue as a girlfriend issue, as opposed to a van issue.
At the end of the day, that van is an uncaring hunk of metal. That van will not give you rim jobs in the bathroom at your nephew's birthday party, and no van will ever have the scintillating curves of a beautiful woman. Perhaps you should re-examine your emotional attachment to the van and then immediately following that, you should consider trying to get a handle on your romantic life.
- Tom
PS - all women are evil
I am saving this one as my number one nominee for "best post of the new millenium" award.