PDA

View Full Version : Date Night?

WetWillie
11-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Wife always wants to go out on a dates. I am always tired from working my ass off to pay the bills. Anyone else have a set date night. How often? What do you do? babysitter is on the way and my wife is shopping like usual. Better go jump in the shower.
WW :argue:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-13-2004, 06:35 PM
Wife always wants to go out on a dates. I am always tired from working my ass off to pay the bills. Anyone else have a set date night. How often? What do you do? babysitter is on the way and my wife is shopping like usual. Better go jump in the shower.
go have fun.. you will get that second wind. :D

Tom Brown
11-13-2004, 06:41 PM
You can always hope to contract ED.

Havasu Hangin'
11-13-2004, 06:55 PM
I try to set a date night once a month...
...Mrs. HH is sometimes invited. :idea:

dean51267
11-13-2004, 06:59 PM
I own a mid-sized CPA firm, and two tax only offices (like an HR Block), as well as a financial planning firm, 20 employees, yada, yada, yada, no time to do anything but work, so I just told everyone that unless the world was ending, from now on I am unavaliable on Thursday evening.
It took about two weeks of me ignoring the cell phone and everyone else besides my wife before everyone got it, but now they know, Dean is out of reach on Thursday.
Dinner and a movie is generally all we do, no big deal, jsut time alone (we also occasionally go by the local VFW or American Legion for a beer and to cut up with good people.)

ahhell
11-13-2004, 07:01 PM
Once a year...no more no less...damm kids :sqeyes:

Kilrtoy
11-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Sounds like WW might make another cute little one tonight.
No set date nights, but we do need to get out just us two once in awhile, we dont now.....BECAUSE OF WORK

WetWillie
11-13-2004, 11:28 PM
We went for Sushi and drinks at Cafe Japangos. I had a couple of gooses with fruity mix. She had a couple cosmos. Awesome food, drinks, good desert, done!! she sleeping next to me...
I got snipped along time ago.. :220v:
Glad to see Im not the only one that does not have set dates..

Kilrtoy
11-13-2004, 11:30 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. :p

WetWillie
11-13-2004, 11:38 PM
I really like your avatar???

ratso
11-14-2004, 02:02 AM
One night just you and the wife...
One night you the wife and kids...
One night you and the wife doing seperate things...
Take it from a professional...

topless
11-14-2004, 02:14 AM
One night just you and the wife...
One night you the wife and kids...
One night you and the wife doing seperate things...
Take it from a professional...
So where's your wife? :sleeping: ;) :D

ratso
11-14-2004, 02:16 AM
So where's your wife? :sleeping: ;) :D
Which one...

topless
11-14-2004, 02:20 AM
Which one...
LOL..pm me damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
11-14-2004, 05:43 AM
Date nights are a good thing :D times do fly on the weekends and not nearly enough time together :mad:
We try to set-up time for just the two of us going somewhere :D from an actual date, dinner, movie, etc. to just running errands together :D

RiverOtter
11-14-2004, 05:49 AM
WW... I don't understand this post. We never get a date night. Everything revolves around the kids and their friends. We FINALLY got to go to a dinner party Friday night. It was great! Just adults with adult conversations. (Not like that Beaumont Party :D ) Be thankful you can have a date night.