PDA

View Full Version : Why Does Everyone Whine About Their Rep?

GlastronGuy
11-14-2004, 08:29 AM
What's the point? What's going to change?
I have red and will get more from this thread but you don't see me being an attention w hore and a little whinny bltch.
We all need to get over ourselves and worry about the important things in life.
Unless you lead a sad existence and this board is your life.
That is all, flame away.

cigarette1
11-14-2004, 08:35 AM
A bunch of Chicklet Biatches :cry:
:D

Sleek-Jet
11-14-2004, 08:36 AM
Hey now, you're starting to get personal. :D

STROKER ACE
11-14-2004, 08:40 AM
its mostly just hookers and for the guys that whine ????

RiverToysJas
11-14-2004, 08:42 AM
My favorite are the ones that get red, and start a whole new thread just to cry about it. Get over yourself is right. If you need constant positive reenforcement from virtual strangers, you have bigger issues than rep points to deal with. ;)
RTJas :D

Cas
11-14-2004, 08:42 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GlastronGuy again.

jbtrailerjim
11-14-2004, 08:49 AM
My favorite are the ones that get red, and start a whole new thread just to cry about it. Get over yourself is right. If you need constant positive reenforcement from virtual strangers, you have bigger issues than rep points to deal with. ;)
LOL....I get a kick out of those threads too. Imo..I think the whole whining about negative rep points and begging for positive reps is kind of childish. :rolleyes:

Bre
11-14-2004, 08:49 AM
Guess I know who I am getting the negative rep from now huh :notam:
I guess sluts like to whine about stuff... sorry..please hit ignore in your user cp.

Bre
11-14-2004, 08:50 AM
LOL....I get a kick out of those threads too. Imo..I think the whole whining about negative rep points and begging for positive reps is kind of childish. :rolleyes:
Well I am 22... am I allowed to be kinda childish? :notam:

Sleek-Jet
11-14-2004, 08:51 AM
Remember the stars and how much biatching went on because someone would loose one mysteriously???
I do miss saying "I'll shoot ya a fiver for that one..."

RiverKitty
11-14-2004, 08:51 AM
I don't give a rats a$$ about the rep points. What does bother me is that it gives cowards an avenue to say hurtful things to others and remain anonymous! You know the old saying, sticks and stones ....well that's not true. Words can hurt. Metaphorically speaking, words are like a two edged sword...they can bring life or death. There are different types of abuse, physical and mental. And mental abuse can possibly be worse than physical. Maybe guys are immune to that type of abuse but I'm not. Pesonally, I wish HB would take them away. I don't see any advantage in keeping them. Just my .02.

GlastronGuy
11-14-2004, 08:53 AM
Aren't you married with children?

NashvilleBound
I don't give a rats a$$ about the rep points. What does bother me is that it gives cowards an avenue to say hurtful things to others and remain anonymous! You know the old saying, sticks and stones ....well that's not true. Words can hurt. Metaphorically speaking, words are like a two edged sword...they can bring life or death. There are different types of abuse, physical and mental. And mental abuse can possibly be worse than physical. Maybe guys are immune to that type of abuse but I'm not. Pesonally, I wish HB would take them away. I don't see any advantage in keeping them. Just my .02.
lol...now that you have completely left the rest of us in the dust with rep points....well spoken. lol...just kidding!!!!!!!!

Bre
What's the point? What's going to change?
I have red and will get more from this thread but you don't see me being an attention w hore and a little whinny bltch.
We all need to get over ourselves and worry about the important things in life.
That is all, flame away.
YEs I am an attention w hore...is that such a bad thing? Whinny bitch...sure. :rollside:
Maybe one day I will get over myself... but not today. The only important things in my life are my kids. And they are number one in everything I do.
I guess I lead a sad existence and this board is my life. :rolleyes:

GlastronGuy
11-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Boo Hoo, I got hit with a gray. Wa Wa Wa.

Krazy K
11-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Waaaaah!! Billy got more reps than me!!! WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Who cares???? Are we still in High School???

Bre
11-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Aren't you married with children?
YEs I am. Do you wanna talk shit on that too? Does it make you feel better to put people down? I am actually very mature for my age and have my shit together..... don't just think you know someone by the way they post.

Bre
11-14-2004, 05:25 PM
Waaaaah!! Billy got more reps than me!!! WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Who cares???? Are we still in High School???
Where am I crying at? I was just saying that I am a slut...and great...everyone knows it who cares..... no where was I mad or whinning :sleeping:

GlastronGuy
11-14-2004, 05:33 PM
YEs I am. Do you wanna talk shit on that too? Does it make you feel better to put people down? I am actually very mature for my age and have my shit together..... don't just think you know someone by the way they post.
Too?
Where did I say anything to you?

JetBoatRich
11-14-2004, 05:50 PM
It is just like starting a thread about people who whine about points :boxingguy
Let them roll ;) no big deal, I like where we can compliment someone on what they wrote and they get points for it or in general a good person on the boards :mix:

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 05:51 PM
There goes Rich, always the nice guy :D :D :D

Debbolas
11-14-2004, 05:53 PM
This board is my life :rolleyes:
But, It does hurt your feelings when some anonomous dickless dude decides to give you red and leave tiny little mean sayings......Now, talk about attention, I think the people that leave the red without their name do if for attention. Be a man, leave your name!
The program warned Hot Boat about these rep points and said it could change the entire "mojo" of the board.
Does the board seem different to you because of the rep points?
:clover:

ahhell
11-14-2004, 05:55 PM
I say dump the chicklets...do they matter ??? i still havent got my free toaster :cool:

JetBoatRich
11-14-2004, 05:55 PM
There goes Rich, always the nice guy :D :D :D
Sorry :hammerhea

Debbolas
11-14-2004, 05:56 PM
Sorry :hammerhea
Rich walks softly and carries a big punch! ;)

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 05:58 PM
This board is my life :rolleyes:
But, It does hurt your feelings when some anonomous dickless dude decides to give you red and leave tiny little mean sayings......Now, talk about attention, I think the people that leave the red without their name do if for attention. Be a man, leave your name!
The program warned Hot Boat about these rep points and said it could change the entire "mojo" of the board.
Does the board seem different to you because of the rep points?
:clover:
HEY HEY, why does it have to be a dude, it may be a HAIRY SMELLY BIG HOLE CHICK. Ok back to your regular programing and Deb I agree with you

Debbolas
11-14-2004, 05:59 PM
HEY HEY, why does it have to be a dude, it may be a HAIRY SMELLY BIG HOLE CHICK. Ok back to your regular programing and Deb I agree with you
Is everyone paying attention?
Kilrtoy just agreed with me! :wink:
And.............I know of some dickless dudes on this board, don't know of any mean women............... :p

Kilrtoy
11-14-2004, 06:03 PM
Is everyone paying attention?
Kilrtoy just agreed with me! :wink:
And.............I know of some dickless dudes on this board, don't know of any mean women............... :p
Deb i agree with you alot, i just dont come out and say it..... :coffeycup

waterwitch
11-14-2004, 06:31 PM
I asked this same question about
3 weeks ago. I promise I will never
cry about a red dot! I have seen some
that have only red for rep points ( in the Negative!)
But guess what.. they are still on here! I really think
this is high school! We all know who is whoring for rep
points and posts numbers. It lame! Everyone talks about
these people at the get togethers or regatts. They just
make an ass out of themselves. Oh well....

Tom Brown
11-14-2004, 06:45 PM
I'd like to complain about how everyone complains about people complaining all the time. :mad:

Goldilocks
11-14-2004, 06:46 PM
I'd like to complain about how everyone complains about people complaining all the time. :mad:
LOL. Me too. :argue: :)

Jbb
11-14-2004, 06:46 PM
Shut up already Brown...and stop complaining.... :hammerhea :)

JetBoatRich
11-14-2004, 07:03 PM
I was just complaining about that to my wife :hammerhea

Misogynist
11-14-2004, 07:08 PM
I'm giving you a red chicklet just for being so damn young........ :p

Debbolas
11-14-2004, 07:23 PM
I'd like to complain about Tom Brown complaining about people complaining all the time :rollside:
and.............this rep point post................. :rolleyes:
Why Does Everyone Whine... 11-14-2004 06:49 PM If this board is your life you need to get one. :frown:
Can you say..................sarcasim?!?! :rolleyes:

Bre
11-14-2004, 07:50 PM
Unless I missed something, nowhere does GlastronGuy mention you by name Bre. You may like the attention you generate but I personally don't think that the term 'slut' is appropriate. Actually, I find that term offensive when it's used as reference to any one of our members. (unless she's out working the street ).
The rep thingies are asinine ! They are used by a bunch of cowards that don't have the guts to say what they think to someone's face.
Flame away kiddies,BUT IT WON"T CHANGE ANYTHING cuz when has anyone ever known me to give a 'rat's ass' what others think of my posts.
Rio>tell it like it is<dog :devil:
Just the words he used looked like a copy of my rep comments :p So I thought he was talking/directing it at me... my bad :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-14-2004, 08:15 PM
Very well said..........I agree :crossx: :D

GlastronGuy
11-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Just the words he used looked like a copy of my rep comments :p So I thought he was talking/directing it at me... my bad :p
Good thing I had my flame suit on.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/395torch.gif
;)

MsDrmr
11-14-2004, 09:21 PM
well said girlie

DogHouse
11-14-2004, 09:26 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaa, I'm not whining, but I only have one greenie, waaaaaaaaa...
Man, I sound like one of my kids!

MsDrmr
11-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaa, I'm not whining, but I only have one greenie, waaaaaaaaa...
Man, I sound like one of my kids!
\
I just gave you some pts, should have brought ya up a bit :shift:

DogHouse
11-14-2004, 09:32 PM
\
I just gave you some pts, should have brought ya up a bit :shift:
Thanks! Wasn't really trolling, just having some fun. BTW, to answer your other question, the name comes from where I've been ever since I picked up this *extremely* expensive habit called "hot boating"... Was also the name of my first boat.
:boxed:

MagicMtnDan
11-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Those concerned with greenies are like little kids whining when they don't get candy in the grocery store. Stick to more important subjects like Bre's avatars, Kilrtoy's pics of his wife, and five or so of your trying to be the ultimate post *****. :D

Tanker Ray
11-14-2004, 10:53 PM
Who has red? All I see is greens!(?)

hoolign
11-14-2004, 10:58 PM
F uckin whiner

bordsmnj
11-14-2004, 11:03 PM
whiners can kiss my a$$
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/349my_ass-thumb.jpg
lets see what happens to my rep points now! :eek:

riverbound
11-15-2004, 12:04 AM
the rep points dont need to go away, I think that when someone gives rep (good or bad) You should know who its coming from. If you dont have the Balls to sign it dont spread it.

HighRoller
11-15-2004, 12:47 AM
The rep points are a complete joke. The same people give the same people positive points day after day and they give them back and forth like Beavis and Butthead selling candy bars! I think you should be able to give out points like once a day and that's it. And how dare anyone call a ho a slut. That's wrong.

Kilrtoy
11-15-2004, 12:56 AM
whiners can kiss my a$$
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/349my_ass-thumb.jpg
lets see what happens to my rep points now! :eek:
JESUS H CHRIST ....JASON,
I hope that is not your arse,If so SHAVE THAT SHIAT