PDA

View Full Version : Ok...Where the hell is F.M???

hoolign
11-15-2004, 08:30 PM
Just cause they are rechargable doesnt mean you have to test their life span consecutively for 48 hours for the free money back guarentee :eek:

Kilrtoy
11-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Too early for her

HammerDown
11-15-2004, 09:00 PM
Hold on, I'll get her for ya...Ohhhhhh Dear. :cool:

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:05 AM
Probably out buying :coffeycup

hoolign
11-16-2004, 04:06 AM
Probably out buying :coffeycup
i think she lives above starbucks :eat:

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:14 AM
I may be going out on a limb here but, Hoolign... did you pull an all night bender? :coffeycup :coffeycup :D

FMluvswater
11-16-2004, 04:15 AM
Hold on, I'll get her for ya...Ohhhhhh Dear. :cool:
Yes. :)
Thanks for knowing I'd do my job, HammerDown. :)
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,
Not feeling well so I'm outta here. Thanks for the thread, hoolign. :)
Have coffee for me too please RO. :)
TTFN

hoolign
11-16-2004, 04:15 AM
I may be going out on a limb here but, Hoolign... did you pull an all night bender? :coffeycup :coffeycup :D
no not a bender, workin, watching a well flow.
Did ya see that ! she snuck in and out so fast it wasnt funny... :idea: :idea:

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:20 AM
no not a bender, workin, watching a well flow.
Did ya see that ! she snuck in and out so fast it wasnt funny... :idea: :idea:
Dam... Post and run. Not like FM.
Hey Hoolign. Did I hear you're in the Rockies or Smokies :D

hoolign
11-16-2004, 04:24 AM
Dam... Post and run. Not like FM.
Hey Hoolign. Did I hear you're in the Rockies or Smokies :D
About an hour from the rockies, If ya look on an Alberta map I'm between Hinton and Grande Cache on Highway 40, great place to be on the smokies
:D :D

RiverOtter
11-16-2004, 04:27 AM
About an hour from the rockies, If ya look on an Alberta map I'm between Hinton and Grande Cache on Highway 40, great place to be on the smokies
:D :D
only about 7,000' and not much snow. But pretty. Colors sucked this year. Finally starting to change now.

HammerDown
11-16-2004, 01:04 PM
Yes. :)
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,
Not feeling well so I'm outta here.
Whats the matter...cupcake :(

Her454
11-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Hope your feeling better FM....... :D

FMluvswater
11-16-2004, 01:18 PM
Whats the matter...cupcake :(
I'm just a lil unwell. Tired, achy, upset tummy (no :umm: probs here, lol), headache, low energy, itchy, watery eyes ... I just feel yucky. Don't think I'm gonna be here much today either - don't want anyone here catching whatever I gots :wink: ... just wanted to check up on things so when I feel better I won't feel completely out of the loop ... and I DO still have a very rewarding job here. :)
FM<-- your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,
Thanks too Her454 - I hope I feel better soon too. I don't do sick so well. :squiggle:

HammerDown
11-16-2004, 05:14 PM
:idea: this isn't very good. HB Forums without FM is like...uh, well when ya really need a wet-nap...and don't have one, :cry: (or something like that)...just no fun :frown:
Hope ya feel better soon kid-o ;) get plenty of :sleeping: and yes you're missed :wink:
PS. sounds like ya need a binder :squiggle: for the :umm: problem.

FMluvswater
11-16-2004, 05:59 PM
this isn't very good. HB Forums without FM is like...uh, well when ya really need a wet-nap...and don't have one, (or something like that)...just no fun :frown:
Hope ya feel better soon kid-o get plenty of :sleeping: and yes you're missed :wink:
PS. sounds like ya need a binder for the :umm: problem.
Awww! Thanks HammerDown. :redface: <--(I think I have a fever too)
Binder is probably good advice but I can't eat right now ... I've only had 2 :coffeycup today. They took a long time to drink. Had to sip 'em very slowly (insufficient caffeine could be the source of my headache ) . I have been trying to get some rest but I can only lay down for so long cuz of achiness. Oh woe is me, lol. I'm sure I'll be better before too long by sheer will power if necessary. Only reason I'm up now though is cuz I got a phonecall from my Grandma. I heard her voice and almost started to cry I wanted to go lounge on her couch (in Ontario Canada) and have her take care of me like when I was a little girl, lol. I'm such a big suck. :rolleyes: So then I figure I'm up anyway might as well see what's happening here and I find your post, HammerDown. Just what I needed. :) Makes being sick a lil easier to deal with so thanks.