PDA

View Full Version : Arnold for President?

rvrpig
11-15-2004, 10:29 PM
Ya right.....then any Jack@#$ could get citizenship and run this country. And they thought special interest groups where bad now....

rvrpig
11-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Surprised no one has an opinion on this subject.

Moneypitt
11-15-2004, 10:51 PM
Aint gonna happen, an amendment to the constitution, no way! Not even for the terminator............MP

switchin'addiction
11-16-2004, 02:52 AM
Aint gonna happen, an amendment to the constitution, no way! Not even for the terminator............MP
What he said....at least not in our lifetime.

It's Only Money
11-16-2004, 09:36 AM
Sorry - I think the constitution needs to stay as it is on this one. There are plenty of qualified candidates to run and serve. No need to foreign-born folks to run when we have so many that are qualified. The problem is are the qualified interested in running or popular enough to be elected. I would not want to run as your whole life is turned inside out for public scrutiny.

rvrtoy
11-16-2004, 10:24 AM
Arnold is a good Govenator however, The Constitution of this great country should NEVER be changed to accomidate one individual. Sorry Arnie. It looks like CA Governor is as far as you can go!

Havasu_Dreamin
11-16-2004, 10:26 AM
I liek him, think he is doing a great job as governor, but I don't want to change the constitution just so he can run. Can he be Vice President? I would assume no since in the order of ascension he would be first in line to replace the President if need be.

chub
11-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Hell No!

Wally_Gator
11-16-2004, 10:32 AM
Arnie may be good, but NO...
Can you imagine the special interests from overseas pouring money into their
candidate who was naturalized? I could imagine millions pouring in from Japan or any other nation with a huge local population.
This could take corruption to a whoe new level...