PDA

View Full Version : Bass Pro Shops...............

Rod-64
11-16-2004, 12:08 PM
Anyone ever been to one???
Just got a flyer in the mail and the one in Vegas opens today...........And I just happen to be going there tomorrow.
It's on Industrial which sucks.........wish it was in Henderson...but I guess it is closer to all the strip clubs. :D

switchin'addiction
11-16-2004, 12:18 PM
I live about 15 minutes from their headquarters here in Missouri. Been to many times to count.

SB
11-16-2004, 12:18 PM
I've been to one in Orlando, cool. When my girlfriend wants to shop the outlet mall, I have her drop me there. It has everything for outdoor sports, hunting, fishing, boating. It's really a manly place, a great place for a man to spend time.

rrrr
11-16-2004, 12:33 PM
It's on Industrial which sucks.........wish it was in Henderson...but I guess it is closer to all the strip clubs. :D
Heheh, I'm goin' to Grainger and Bass Pro Shops honey..... :D :D

572Daytona
11-16-2004, 12:34 PM
Try the guys in the Outboard Forum, I hear they get all of the parts to rig their boats there. :)

Rod-64
11-16-2004, 01:08 PM
I live about 15 minutes from their headquarters here in Missouri. Been to many times to count.
Don't they have a fishing pond inside to try poles out? I think someone told me that once.

WriedtStuff
11-16-2004, 01:20 PM
You guys on the west coast are missing out...we have Bass Pro shops all over...the last Nacsar race in Atlanta was sponsored by Bass Pro.....They do have a marine section...but not too impressive.....
If you want to see a real outdoor store.....Cabelas is the one....went there as part of our summer vacation....was unbelieveable....

switchin'addiction
11-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Don't they have a fishing pond inside to try poles out? I think someone told me that once.
During the warm weather months they have those set up in their outdoor area. Probably what you heard about was the "fish tanks" they have inside the building just for viewing. They have freshwater & saltwater tanks and these things are frickin huge. I don't remember the gallon amount, but they are both probably at least 15'-20' tall by 40'50' in length.

CrazyHippy
11-16-2004, 05:44 PM
The bass pro in Vegas is out at the silverton, it's kinda 1/2 way between vegas and henderson. Looks like a big store from the freeway.
BJH :boxed:

chub
11-16-2004, 05:49 PM
an assistant Chief spent 4 hours there 2 days and said it was an "religous experience" I may check the vegas location on "INDUSTRIAL" out. :wink:

switchin'addiction
11-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Go check it out if your curious >> Bass Pro (http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.OnlineShopping?CMID=MH_HOME)
Or checkout their wildlife museum>> Bass Pro Wonder of Wildlife (http://www.wondersofwildlife.org/NEWSITE/FLASH/main.html)
Or there resort on Tablerock Lake >> Big Cedar Lodge (http://www.bigcedar.com/)

Danhercules
11-16-2004, 05:54 PM
I have been to the one in Dallas. Somthin along the lines of one of the biggest bass in the tank. There are lot of fish in the HUGE tank. Feeding time is the best. Gotta bring the kids for feeding time!!!!

100mbs
11-16-2004, 07:46 PM
I've been to the one in Missery. :D
That place is BAD ASS!!! If you have never been to one i suggest you go and visit. The one in vegas you win both ways, If you dont like the store then you get to go and gamble some and have a good time.

IN2-IN2MX
11-16-2004, 08:26 PM
Ok, don't mean to sound dumb but I travel lots so I can't remember which one I went to but I have been to a Bass Pro Shop. It was gigantic...I got lost. One wall was dedicated to this dude that was a bear hunter and there were all these shots of dead bears :yuk: . But they had really cool clothes and big huge boats in the middle of the store. I almost bought a multi-person intertube but I didn't want to UPS back home. Anyway, it was quite the experience. :cool:

cdog
11-16-2004, 09:08 PM
Those shop's are HUGE! I've been to the one in Destin Fl. Really cool. They had a 25 Ft. fake shark hanging out in front of the place.

rvrpig
11-16-2004, 09:12 PM
The one in MO was HUGE.....If you cant find it in there then U dont need to hunt or fish....lol