PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for Illegals Who Want Citizenship

Ion
11-16-2004, 12:36 PM
In exchange for legal citizenship in our fine country, all illegals can do a tour of duty in Iraq to root out all the insurgent assholes who kill innocent citizens, like Brit CARE worker, Margaret Hassan, who had done decades of volunteer work for the Iraqis.

NOTALENT
11-16-2004, 12:50 PM
I think thats BULL SHIT IMHO. We should be worrying what to do with the one's we already have.

It's Only Money
11-16-2004, 01:01 PM
First - No amnesty for ANYT illegal in our country. If you broke the law by coming here you should get no benefit from doing so. Second, if you are here illegally you should have to go back where you came from for a minimum of twice the length of time you were illegally in this country. Then you can apply like everyone else who obeys our laws. Do it legally and I haven't a problem as our country was founded by immigrants.

Liberator TJ1984
11-16-2004, 02:01 PM
Lets see , there are already so many of them here that the Government will not enforce the laws in place....like the Federal Agent calling his OWN DEPT.in Atlanta Georgia to report Hundreds of them striking at the Courthouse for a DRIVERS LICENSE !!!! the feds said it was a peaceful rally and as long as no one is hurt they will not interfere !!! WTF???? isn't ILLEGAL still ILLEGAL !!!!
OH my BAD !!! they are poor Mexicans with no MONEY !!!!(key word here ...MONEY ) :rolleyes:
If we all decided not to pay TAXES......Ain't that ILLEGAL ...we too should be granted the same amnestey????
I think not !!!! your Ass would be in Jail and everything stripped from you at the drop of a hat :yuk:

Ion
11-16-2004, 02:29 PM
I think thats BULL SHIT IMHO. We should be worrying what to do with the one's we already have.
Ummm....when I said "illegals", that means those here illegally. Now how can that be "BULL SHIT"? Hmmmm? :idea:

Ion
11-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Lets see , there are already so many of them here that the Government will not enforce the laws in place....
Man...another one! I said those here illegally Meaning...those already here!!!. Proposing to have them join up and fight in our military would be a possible means of making them citizens. By putting their lives on the line for our country, they could show their true dedication to our country.

Ion
11-16-2004, 02:38 PM
First - No amnesty for ANYT illegal in our country. If you broke the law by coming here you should get no benefit from doing so. Second, if you are here illegally you should have to go back where you came from for a minimum of twice the length of time you were illegally in this country. Then you can apply like everyone else who obeys our laws. Do it legally and I haven't a problem as our country was founded by immigrants.
I'm not proposing amnesty, I'm proposing military service. Service where every day, one puts their lives on the line. Amnesty is freedom with no consequence.

NOTALENT
11-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Man...another one! I said those here illegally Meaning...those already here!!!. .
You did not specify here. You just said illegal aliens..either way whats the difference.. ITs still BUll shit.

Ion
11-16-2004, 04:10 PM
You did not specify here. You just said illegal aliens..either way whats the difference.. ITs still BUll shit.
The word "illegal" is all the specification you need. And...all this is basically in reaction to yet another mindless murder comitted by these sub-human insurgent focks! It f'n pisses me off to hear this shit happened again, and again, and again...this time to a WOMAN who had voluntarily helped Iraqis for decades!!! And when I continue to hear our troops are sacraficing their lives for this cause, it made me think about an alternative way to combat terrorism. Thus my initial statement. You are welcome to your opinion.

Kilrtoy
11-16-2004, 04:29 PM
I have a better plan DEPORT ALL THEIR ASSES, close the borders and start patrolling the borders like prisons.

cdog
11-16-2004, 04:49 PM
On average there are 650,000 illegal's held in the US every day that are fed, given health care and have a roof over their head all paid for by us. The average cost for each illegal per week is $48.00. That's 31 million bucks a week!!! And to think they can take away my home for missing 3 payments. What a bunch a shit! These figures came from Cspan.

chub
11-16-2004, 04:50 PM
I have a better plan DEPORT ALL THEIR ASSES, close the borders and start patrolling the borders like prisons.
I agree but until us Kulifornians cow tow to Bush we'll get no help frrom the Fed gubnent taking care of our borders or paying for illegals. Let's face Republicans, a Bush family member is playing politics in Mexico as we speak. Bush and his boys love mexico it's cheap labor they can exploit. Middle class Californians will pay for the cheap labor market until Bush and his freinds drag us into it. If you can teach someone to build houses, free college will teach their kids to take your computer job two years before you retire... How you feelin now?

Ion
11-16-2004, 04:58 PM
During the Civil War, the Union Army offered enslaved blacks their freedom in exchange for service in the war. At the time, much of our country treated them as "illegals", except did not offer them handouts if their kids were born here, like we currently do for Mexicans. Thank God Prop 200 passed here in AZ!!!!

CA Stu
11-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Hey, that's a great idea.
Nothing like an army of a mother and her 6 kids to defeat them Iraqis, huh?
Jee-zus.
Why not offer them conditional citizenship?
For example, prove you have been paying taxes for at least 5 years and not been a burden to the state (receiving public assistance of any kind), and you can become a citizen. If not, off you go.
That way, the people that are already here and already contributing to society can remain and be good citizens, the others have to go.
Makes more sense to me, but then what the hell do I know.
Some of these ideas are so friggin' juvenile they make me embarassed that anyone would post them.
What is this, 8th grade?
Thanks
CA Stu

chub
11-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Hey, that's a great idea.
Nothing like an army of a mother and her 6 kids to defeat them Iraqis, huh?
Jee-zus.
Why not offer them conditional citizenship?
For example, prove you have been paying taxes for at least 5 years and not been a burden to the state (receiving public assistance of any kind), and you can become a citizen. If not, off you go.
That way, the people that are already here and already contributing to society can remain and be good citizens, the others have to go.
Makes more sense to me, but then what the hell do I know.
Some of these ideas are so friggin' juvenile they make me embarassed that anyone would post them.
What is this, 8th grade?
Thanks
CA Stu
Are you in agreement no amnesty to Ilegals for service? Sorry I'm not understanding your post.

Ion
11-16-2004, 05:12 PM
What is this, 8th grade?
Thanks
CA Stu
Lots of people never bother to read the entire thread, to fully understand the impetus behind the post. That, and insinuating illegal Mexican women & their kids go to war is juvenile & embarrasing. 8th graders have more sense than that.

chub
11-16-2004, 05:13 PM
On average there are 650,000 illegal's held in the US every day that are fed, given health care and have a roof over their head all paid for by us. The average cost for each illegal per week is $48.00. That's 31 million bucks a week!!! And to think they can take away my home for missing 3 payments. What a bunch a shit! These figures came from Cspan.
Thank god that weapons ban ended...... Did I say that out loud? That was supposed to be the voice in my head. :frown: 31 million would pay for a lot of border patrol!!!!!

CA Stu
11-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Are you in agreement no amnesty to Ilegals for service? Sorry I'm not understanding your post.
I don't have all the answers, but that seems an overly simple, completely unrealistic approach to a very complex, very real problem.
Ion, your post said "all illegals can do a tour of duty in Iraq".
So by "all", you meant all healthy males between the ages of 18-30 or what?
What am I, f*cking Kreskin?
Thanks
CA Stu

chub
11-16-2004, 05:44 PM
I don't have all the answers, but that seems an overly simple, completely unrealistic approach to a very complex, very real problem.
Ion, your post said "all illegals can do a tour of duty in Iraq".
So by "all", you meant all healthy males between the ages of 18-30 or what?
What am I, f*cking Kreskin?
Thanks
CA Stu
Now I'm scared. We are in agreement. :smile:

cdog
11-16-2004, 05:52 PM
There's a easy solution. The 650,000 illegals should be put to work/manual labor camps to dig a big ass footing for the 10 foot thick wall that should stand 60 feet tall that will protect our borders. Free labor! After the wall is up we will save billions and protect our culture and american way of life.

TCHB
11-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Remember Buisness Supports our imigration policy in the USA. Buisness does not want it changed and will lobby against it at every angle. I think you know why! Cheap Labor with very few complaints.

cdog
11-16-2004, 06:04 PM
Remember Buisness Supports our imigration policy in the USA. Buisness does not want it changed and will lobby against it at every angle. I think you know why! Cheap Labor with very few complaints.
Ya but how many gardeners and freedom fryers does a country need? These people when trying to hold a professional job are impossiable. They call on my listings and I can't understand a F'in word they're talkin about. And they're the realtors!

AleAlchemist
11-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Good idea in theroy, but when they come back from service, then we have a sht load of people who have a sht load of rights they didn't have before.
I am second generation American and my parents became citizens the first chance they got.
Just saying that they should be deported is plain ignorant. getting rid of illegals just open jobs for more of them. You will never stop them from coming over as long as they know its better over here. Its really an american attitude anyways- If u arnt with me then Fck you, Im gettin my own slice!
Thats how Im driven and from what Ive seen on this board its not that uncomin.
Besides who is going to deliver your fruits and vegtables, your lazy ass sure as hell isnt going to get up at five to pick them, not for any amount. whos going to pick up after you cause you sure dont have the time for it.
Mininum wage is supposed to be a starting salary, a highschool job, etc.
But these people are living off of it. how desperate can it be if you would risk being deported again and again, to live of on MW.
and your companing about health care. Their just trying to move up.
Don't hate the player hate the game!
Besides, If theres duct tape in the house, you dont need to go to the hospital! :D
I do however believe that there should be a language requirment! Im tired of eating at Yak IN DA Bojcs!

Krazy K
11-16-2004, 06:34 PM
I notice Tom Brown isn't posting on this...Canada must not have the illegal problem we have here...too cold for them, I guess!!

SB
11-17-2004, 01:05 PM
On a related note, there are legal aliens in our military service. They get citizenship in return for a tour in Iraq.

Ion
11-17-2004, 04:11 PM
On a related note, there are legal aliens in our military service. They get citizenship in return for a tour in Iraq.
No shniz?!?!? I'd like to see verification if poss. But if it's really true, my concept was not "BULL SHIT", as you stated, was it Bropb16?

CA Stu
11-17-2004, 05:24 PM
No shniz?!?!? I'd like to see verification if poss. But if it's really true, my concept was not "BULL SHIT", as you stated, was it Bropb16?
Bro, check your respirator. Them paint fumes are making you a bit testy :boxingguy
Thanks
CA Stu <-- ex-illegal alien, what of it?

nodigg
11-17-2004, 05:50 PM
HOT topic! This country would fall apart if we ever closed the borders totally. We long timers nor our children don't want nuthin' to do with the menial jobs they perform. I think the system of welfare for illegals needs change but holy cow, I want my Mcdonalds for cheap and my work/living spaces clean for cheap and I NEVER want to own another lawnmower! :mad: :)

nodigg
11-17-2004, 05:54 PM
Wait, that was off topic.
Why not let them serve and get citizenship in return? Our welfare moms won't be so pissed then when their sons don't have to risk their lives doing what they signed up for.............:rolleyes:

Debbolas
11-17-2004, 07:04 PM
Dam, I'm agreeing with Kilrtoy again?!?! :wink:

Ion
11-17-2004, 08:55 PM
Bro, check your respirator. Them paint fumes are making you a bit testy :boxingguy
Thanks
CA Stu <-- ex-illegal alien, what of it?
You know what...the pads are getting a bit krusty. Maybe it's time to replace them?

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 09:02 PM
I can appreciate why they flock to the U.S. I am not sure what the answer is at this time to deploy them back to where they origiated, I think it's beyond "one simple answer" Because now you have illegals here that have had children who are now Legal citizens.
I feel the answer is not in giving them drivers lic., I think that would be a HUGE mistake. But sending all of them to war is not the answer, you have citizens here that won't fight for what they have....
Like I said, I don't know what the answer is,,,but it's not simple :(

JustMVG
11-17-2004, 11:07 PM
You could check out this thread too
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62785
I had an idea and wanted some input.
MikeVG