PDA

View Full Version : Are you smart enough?

THOR
11-17-2004, 12:58 PM
I work at an engineering firm and we have project coordinators that have desks that are adjacent to our (engineers) offices. Since the PCs have moved back here to help us out, they talk ALL THE F'N TIME. They have been asked to be quiet or talk quietly. Do you think you are smart enough to figure out that you are talking too loudly when all the doors are shut and your fellow workers are wearing headphones?
Shut the f uck up please. And, quit f'n eating every 20 minutes you f'n pig.
Whew! Just needed to vent a little.

RP1
11-17-2004, 01:02 PM
I work at an engineering firm and we have project coordinators that have desks that are adjacent to our (engineers) offices. Since the PCs have moved back here to help us out, they talk ALL THE F'N TIME. They have been asked to be quiet or talk quietly. Do you think you are smart enough to figure out that you are talking too loudly when all the doors are shut and your fellow workers are wearing headphones?
You want me to stop by and tell them "I'm from next door and they are being to loud... keep it the f*cking voices down fat boys. :D

Rexone
11-17-2004, 01:03 PM
So how's your day going Thor?
Go to 7-11 and buy them a couple boxes of Twinkies. The sugar high will drop them so hard they will just go to sleep and stop talking...

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 01:04 PM
my bro-in law is like that, and to answer question, NO they are not smart enough :mad:

THOR
11-17-2004, 01:06 PM
You want me to stop by and tell them "I'm from next door and they are being to loud... keep it the f*cking voices down fat boys. :D
Both are female. I think. One actually is dumb enough to bring knitting $hit to work and knit here. Get to f'n work. Every time you ask for something that you have given them to do, you always get, "uh, I havent had time to get to that yet". WTF? Why?

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 01:08 PM
Both are female. I think. One actually is dumb enough to bring knitting $hit to work and knit here. Get to f'n work. Every time you ask for something that you have given them to do, you always get, "uh, I havent had time to get to that yet". WTF? Why?
I don't knit, I don't talk loud, I don't take days off cause I have a hang over,,,,maybe I'll come work for you. ;)

THOR
11-17-2004, 01:11 PM
I don't knit, I don't talk loud, I don't take days off cause I have a hang over,,,,maybe I'll come work for you. ;)
Yeh, come on over. I'll welcome you with open arms.
BTW, the hours are supposed to be 8-4:30 w/ a 1/2 hour lunch. Not tough. Our office is really laid back. One comes in at about 8:30, takes at least an hour lunch and rolls right at 4:30. WTF? Get a f'n clue.

RP1
11-17-2004, 01:13 PM
I feel your frustration brother. Without getting into it, two of my employees are lazier than shit and always have an excuse why they don't meet my deadlines... hey, I know, get off your ass and work.

jdf
11-17-2004, 01:22 PM
i had a helper that would do a magic act to the bar if i didn't watch him ...it was oky after the job was done ..

THOR
11-17-2004, 01:24 PM
Okay, it is 15 post the inhalation of a large sub sandwich and now she is eating a large bag of popcorn. I am in helper hell right now. :messedup:

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Okay, it is 15 post the inhalation of a large sub sandwich and now she is eating a large bag of popcorn. I am in helper hell right now. :messedup:
Just toss more food that way their mouth's will be full and they can't talk then :D
sorry they are pissing you off~Do you want me to come and kick their a$$ for you :supp: :D

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Yeh, come on over. I'll welcome you with open arms.
BTW, the hours are supposed to be 8-4:30 w/ a 1/2 hour lunch. Not tough. Our office is really laid back. One comes in at about 8:30, takes at least an hour lunch and rolls right at 4:30. WTF? Get a f'n clue.
Pretty close to the hrs I work here, 8-3, the traffic drivin out your way is a bear though..commin from the Ontario area

THOR
11-17-2004, 01:31 PM
Just toss more food that way their mouth's will be full and they can't talk then :D
sorry they are pissing you off~Do you want me to come and kick their a$$ for you :supp: :D
Yeh, I just told them that you are on your way.

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-17-2004, 01:33 PM
Yeh, I just told them that you are on your way.
I don't know how big they are ....sounds like by the way they eat they could be rather large so.....I'll be there.....I'll take them down for you ;)
Oh wait....They might eat me :eat: :D

THOR
11-17-2004, 01:34 PM
Pretty close to the hrs I work here, 8-3, the traffic drivin out your way is a bear though..commin from the Ontario area
Screw it, I am coming to work with you.

rvrtoy
11-17-2004, 01:44 PM
I feel your pain. The women around here don't ever stop flappin thier man pleasers.
By the way, Pops has a package for you. i hope she wears it proudly!! :D

THOR
11-17-2004, 01:48 PM
flappin thier man pleasers.
:D
Classic. I will use that one.
Thanks for the swag.

rvrtoy
11-17-2004, 01:51 PM
anytime :eek:

MsDrmr
11-17-2004, 01:51 PM
Screw it, I am coming to work with you.
Dont think you want to do that, Those are my hrs cause that is what I said my conditions were for working here. I have a little one at home and that was the hrs I wanted to work.

THOR
11-18-2004, 11:17 AM
Update for today.
Just now, the really stupid one came in and asked why I was so 'antisocial'. WTF? Everybody's door is closed that is around you. How can you think that everyone wants to hear your f'n voice.

kevnmcd
11-18-2004, 11:22 AM
THOR - So what I hear you saying is that they talk too much and are not working, right? I guess the only difference between you and them is that you are being quiet while your not working! :yuk:

THOR
11-18-2004, 11:34 AM
THOR - So what I hear you saying is that they talk too much and are not working, right? I guess the only difference between you and them is that you are being quiet while your not working! :yuk:
Precisely. Now shut up!

Tom Brown
11-18-2004, 11:37 AM
The sugar high will drop them so hard they will just go to sleep and stop talking...
... and that's why no food or drink is allowed in the shipping area of Rex Marine.
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/forums/uploads/post-2-1077082163.jpg

Tom Brown
11-18-2004, 12:06 PM
By the way...
In case anyone missed my photo-tour of Rex Marine, here is a link (http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1852)

ROZ
11-18-2004, 12:10 PM
You must be in the cubicles next to my group :D:D:D
We're loud, funny, laugh, eat, and drink almost all day :D

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 01:35 PM
You must be in the cubicles next to my group :D:D:D
We're loud, funny, laugh, eat, and drink almost all day :D
do you ever actually work? :D

ROZ
11-18-2004, 05:05 PM
do you ever actually work? :D I don't think I should answer that...lol

Debbolas
11-18-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm concerned about the youth of today. We have a couple of young girls working in our classroom. They think nothing of coming to work and munching on their breakfasts and chatting instead of working?!?! I could never do that, I would feel too guilty. They leave early and don't tell anyone!?!?! I just don't understand why they don't have a better work ethic, or am I hopelessly old fashioned and hyper............ :confused:

ROZ
11-18-2004, 05:25 PM
maybe they should get on ***boat? :D

Debbolas
11-18-2004, 05:26 PM
maybe they should get on ***boat? :D
They are cute girls, you all would like them! :wink:

ROZ
11-18-2004, 05:31 PM
They are cute girls, you all would like them! :wink:
Take the camera to work tomorrow :devil:

Debbolas
11-18-2004, 05:40 PM
Right..................
NEWS FLASH!!! Tutor fired from her job for photographing co-workers for a boating website...........Story at 11!!! :D