PDA

View Full Version : Next question.......Who has "Rental Property" in Havasu

jdogginla
11-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Hey guys........just picking peeps brains. How many of you have rental property in Havasu. Anyone have a rental in Queens Bay? Do you have any issues in renting the property out year round? What do you pay to have a company manage it for you? If you don't want to post in the open, would love to get some info via p.m or here.

jdogginla
11-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Wow......not a single response :hammer2:

cc322
11-19-2004, 02:44 PM
I have a condo but it is not where you mentioned. We rent it to boaters and friends through the summer, and we have snowbirds in the winter. So far it has worked out good. In fact leaving right now........

HOOTER SLED-
11-19-2004, 03:42 PM
I have a condo but it is not where you mentioned. We rent it to boaters and friends through the summer, and we have snowbirds in the winter. So far it has worked out good. In fact leaving right now........
Is it being used for the Light Parade weekend??????

cc322
11-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Allready booked for the parade of lights weekend, It wont be available until after 3/31/05 Then its back to boating people and summer vactioners. If you ever need it in the summer just let me know.

TCHB
11-19-2004, 05:02 PM
Just purchased a rental home in Havasu and will rent it soon. I am thinking it will come with short term boat parking. The lot as plenty of room if someone wanted to keep the boat on site short term. This way they could stay at the home and not have to tow home.

voodoomedman
11-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Allready booked for the parade of lights weekend, It wont be available until after 3/31/05 Then its back to boating people and summer vactioners. If you ever need it in the summer just let me know.
Stayed at Craig's last weekend and it was nice.

HOOTER SLED-
11-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Bummer. Thanks for the offer. I still have your info from a PM from when you first got it. May take you up on that come Summertime. :shift:

locogringo
11-19-2004, 09:43 PM
have a house out there that we rent out to the snowbirds in the winter. The agency we use charges 10%. If that helps any. Also, building some others out there....

locogringo
11-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Have a 3 bd. 2 ba. House we own. Rent it out for a + cash flow full time. We pay 10% of the gross monthly rent to Property Manager. We considered going for the Blizzard Buzzards but that would mean totally furnished house and we decided to rent it out full time.
do both...

Essex502
11-21-2004, 12:47 PM
Have a 3 bd. 2 ba. House we own. Rent it out for a + cash flow full time. We pay 10% of the gross monthly rent to Property Manager. We considered going for the Blizzard Buzzards but that would mean totally furnished house and we decided to rent it out full time.
Who's your property manager? We are about to do the same with a house we have now.

WHIPPED502
11-21-2004, 01:27 PM
We have a 3 bed 2 bath home we bought in Feb. We rent it out on our own. We didn't start advertising until June. From July until mid Oct. It was pretty much rented out all the time exept when we used it. We have not had any renters from mid Oct until the snowbirds we got come in mid Dec. For these two months we have had to make the payment on our own. The summer months we had a positive cash that covered mortgage and utilities. The snowbirds will cover the mortgage. So far it has worked out for us. I am a fireman and only advertise in one publication that goes out only to fire stations.If we advertised more we would probably do better, but we feel better knowing our audience.
I also make $150.00 a month for the two boats stored in my garage, and I save $150.00 a month on storage of my own boat.

Excessive Force
11-21-2004, 01:32 PM
I know this depends on the type of home, but what are rents out there going for? W/E, week, month?